The Enigma Order

You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to The Enigma Order forums!

#1 2008-11-18 10:14:52

Lamme
Guildmaster

Cool experience while leveling?

Basically wanted to ask around how you people are liking the class whie you're leveling. Any impressive achievments, funny stories, tips?

I can start:
- I have tanked a lvl 70-72 instance being at lvl 71 myself. My pet - gorilla - was doing just fine, a retribution paladin had no great problems keeping it alive. Aggro on party members was rarely a problem (usually in cases the pulled mobs were scattered outside of thundeclap range). Bottomline - tanking normal instance at your level with a tanacity pet, as deep BM hunter is very dobale, but taking a decent healer is needed. I will surely be tempted to try an easier heroic.

- Noob mistake category - with the new spells being given, I thought it might be a good idea to reorganize my bars. The new setting seemed to work quite nice other than the fact that Bestial Wrath just wouldn't activate. Took me a few good moments to realize I've dragged Beast Lore icon rather than Bestial Wrath:D

- A quest in Dragonblight awarded me with one of the best looking guns I've ever seen in WoW (greenie and not to good, looks were still priceless).

- Best of all - me and Naturekami (balance) took down a quest elite, the quest is described as a 5 man one. The elite was 1 level higher than me. It didn't went exactly as planned and we've lost my loyal ApeOx (the said tanking gorilla) at around 25%, but with some kiting and whatnot, we've managed. Was good fun that made me feel good.

#2 2008-11-19 13:19:47

Ino
Dragonslayer
Website

Re: Cool experience while leveling?

i was so braindead while leveling, but some cool things were:

-a rogue and hunter ganking people on a path, i helped a guy that was getting ganked, and the rogue stunlocked me when he had 3% hp left and finished himself off by attacking me (retri aura + an eye for an eye) was pretty funny.

-alot of mining node around big_smile

-meeting new players

edit: i quallify as a hunter right? big_smile

Last edited by Ino (2008-11-19 13:20:15)

http://www.zetbit.com/sig-1678470.jpg

#3 2008-11-19 13:46:03

Lamme
Guildmaster

Re: Cool experience while leveling?

so far you're the most active one, by far, so sure:D

Board footer