Welcome to The Enigma Order forums!

#1 2008-11-24 23:31:38

ankka
Uncertified member

Emmasi 80LVL rogue

Real life

Name : Mikko
Time zone: +1 GMT
Gametime / day*: I have a very flexible schedule, i play most days at least 6-8 hours per day, however often this is in excess at that. Often the weekend i play roughly 10-12 hours per sat/sunday

In Game

Name: Emmasi 
Server : Stormreaver
Class: Rogue
Race : Famale
Level: 80
Professions: Enchanting 406 / 450 , Leatherworking 396 / 450
Spec : Combat / 15 / 51 / 5
Gear : I just migrated to this new server and the armory havent update my profile yet, but you can go check your self from armory, name is Emmasi

Experience :

Pre-TBC
Nax - Cleared
AQ25 - Cleared
AQ40 - Cleared
BWL - Cleared
ZG - Cleared
MC - Cleared

Pre-WotLK
KARA-Cleared
Maggy-Cleared
SSC-Cleared
MH-Cleared
BT-Cleared
SWP - First 3 cleared

What can you offer to The Enigma Order ?

I offer The Enigma Order a experienced rogue player who while is not the most up to date on current end game progression will show a willing and eagerness to learn and improve. I wont claim to be the best player but I believe as you will see if you decide to trial me that I am a competent player who will always be prepared
As a Brit I am naturally willing to speak on VT/TS.
I hope to receive from The Enigma Order a guild where I can progress as does the guild and one in which there will be a stable raiding environment that as you can probably tell from my application has been missing at certain times in my WoW career.

I always come prepared at raids for 3 simple reasons.
1. Helps boost my dps and pwn other ppl in dmg meter
2. Helps the raids dps and so downs bosses faster and so saves time for more progress
3. Because i like to give 110% in each raid and so flask and well fed buffs are a must (not forgeting sharpening stones )

Sorry if there are any formatting/Typos, or other errors, it's quite alot of text and i've proof read it as much as possible. I'll be available ingame for a further interview or to answer as many questions as you may need. Also feel free to contact me on Skype,Vt,Ts or Hotmail.
( huyankka@hotmail.com )

#2 2008-11-25 18:03:17

Boltan
Retired CL

Re: Emmasi 80LVL rogue

ankka wrote:

Name : Mikko

As a Brit I am naturally willing to speak on VT/TS.

( huyankka@hotmail.com )

Just for clarification and interest.. You are Mikko, from Helsinki, Finland with that kind of an email address; and you are a brit? ^^

People are like slinkies. Cheap and useless, but they still make you smile when you push them down the stairs.
     - random lock on the EU forums

#3 2008-11-25 19:35:16

Lydo
Guild Member

Re: Emmasi 80LVL rogue

After looking to the situation it appears we cannot invite you. Thanks for the application though.

Board footer