#1 2008-11-26 18:43:37

Alagie
Guild Member

Death knight really wanna join TEO

Hi my name is kristian and i live in Denmark i am 15 years old

IG name:Aita
Class: Death knight
Race: Night elf
Level: 75 (i will promise that i will be lvl 80 as fast as i can)

Armory Profile: my amory is curently down but i will link it as soon as possible

Raid exp:
I started to play wow when TBC came out i started a druid but then stopped then i started as a rogue and i was very lucky to find a raiding with that bad gear that i had. i was in DoR around 4 months, then meny of the members leaved and then i just leaved cus i was going to the Usa and play basketball anyway. and when i got home and joined loot inc i started to love this game more and more, all i did after that was playing wow and basketball. idont really focus on Pvp cus Pve is what i like, i love the felling of downing a new boss and have a great time in TEO

Activity:
i play allot like i told you, i can raid everyday, all ways doing something to get better gear so i do better in raids, allways getting the best gems and enchant, right now i am going for inscription as my main profession so i can get the shoulder enchant that gives you +108 ap and 15 crit

Specc:
I am not sure what specc i will be in lvl 80 cus i kinda fell like is up to the guild i can be tank or dps love both of them

Gear:
Dont got any lvl 80 gear yet but i will do so many HC's when i get to lvl 80 so i get pretty good gear and  will also wear diffrent tabards so i can get exalted with diffrent location so i can buy epic stuff's and then i can raid all days so if i get a spot in TEO then i should get some pretty nice gear even tho i will be given a trial in the beggining so i have to wait like 2-4 weeks before i can really need on items

Do you know anyone in TEO?
I have talked the DK class leader and then i did 1 quest with the Hunter class leader, but then idont really know anyone else

What can you bring to TEO?
A fun and a friendly player, a guy that can be tank or dps, and then i am an exp player cleared BT/MH, and then i will show up to every raid and if there is someday i cant raid i will tell you like 1 week before

What do you expect from TEO?
i expect a fun and a frienly guild, then i expect that we will have a great time together and then idont really expect anymore

Reason for your TEO application:
followed you since i was in  Usa and that was around the time that you was stuck and Illidan wanted to join in long time but after you started on SWP i didnt have a chance to join, and then you just seem like a nice and a friendly guild

VT:
yeah i have VT and i speak english pretty good

Well if there is anything more you wanna know just /w Aita cya cya

#2 2008-11-26 18:58:18

Alagie
Guild Member

Re: Death knight really wanna join TEO

#3 2008-11-27 10:16:02

Lamme
Guildmaster

Aita helped me before I even asked for it, that was nice.

#4 2008-11-27 14:03:07

denatus
Retired Guildmaster
Website

Hi there!
As I said in-game, re-apply in one month time(3-5 weeks). If anything changes before that I'll whisper you in-game.

Really sorry, I know your a good guy, but we're simply just stacked with dps and tanks atm.

Greetings from Denatus.

Anyone who thinks the sky is the limit ... has limited imagination !

#5 2008-11-27 14:32:59

Alagie
Guild Member

Okay thank you very much and ofc i will try again it would be nice to join TEO one day, i will just do HC's so i dont get to far behind with the gear

Board footer