You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to The Enigma Order forums!

#1 2008-12-06 21:19:52

Cassidy
Forum User

Adonia, Resto Shaman

Hi all,

Well there is no other way to say it so i'll just bugd in here.
I'm Hans , 19y old and live in belgium i always loved to raid and after rebirth broke up i have been lost a bit.
finding out that you guy's need a shaman i was glad to find that out so here I'm.
At the moment i'm working planning on collage again next Year. so i'm fairly active i migth grab a drink on a saturday or friday once in a while smile

Charater information.
Name: Adonia, 80
Spec: Resto, (also interested in Enh spec.)
-^- i know atm my resto gear isn't that great mainly co's i farmed enh gear in the run and was enh spec before i recently switched back to resto -^-
Armory link:  http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet … p;n=Adonia

Some more background info.
I have raided from Molten core to Black temple with Ancient Warriors (pre-tbc) and Rebirth (pre-tbc to tbc). from my point of view i'm a kind friendly person always liked to raid and overcome new bosses.
So in rebirth i was the shaman officer helping out controlling raids and making a joke here and there smile co's hey after all you'r doing it for the fun of it smile.

And even more info.
Played: 78 Days (on adonia) , around 180 On my hunter.
Profesion: Jwc "with the old school paterns from mount hyjal smile" and mining.

And what about my connection and addons ?!
I have a stable connection,
Got a mic laying around for ventrilo teamspeak or whatever needed smile.
About the addons i use the common one's Omen3 DBM and such no problem if i need to trow in an extra addon.

Some final words, i just would like to raid again have fun and learn even more people on this realm smile atleast from what i have heard you guys are kind and always respectfull and i would surely fit in with you guys. I hope you give me a chanse and let me join. and sorry for the Typo's =O

Cass
Cookies ?!

#2 2008-12-07 04:10:00

Vonhankkija
Officer

Re: Adonia, Resto Shaman

Sounds really nice!

"- Tuskin Mikankaan kohalla on väkisin työnnetty piikkiä perseeseen, Nykänen päätteli."

#3 2008-12-08 09:19:48

Enimusha
Officer

We have decided to give you a go as a testplayer. We'll need to you mainly as resto in our raids. Read the rules from the rules forums and be ready for some nice raiding. smile

Whisper an officer for invite. Welcome!

#4 2008-12-08 16:09:46

Boltan
Retired CL

Sorry for a late response on my behalf Adonia. (Finnish national day and all that shizzle)

I see you were already accepted as a testplayer smile Welcome to the guild and lets keep the green stuff flowing!

- Boltan, shaman CL

People are like slinkies. Cheap and useless, but they still make you smile when you push them down the stairs.
     - random lock on the EU forums

Board footer