You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to The Enigma Order forums!

#26 2009-03-04 13:30:35

Bols
Guild Friend

Re: Full Patch 3.1 Patch Notes

Lamme wrote:

Did anyone happen to stumble upon an estimate of how much gold will be required for when the patch releases? I remember that as WotlK was about to ship, the folks from beta aded up stuff like leveling proffesions, buying raiding skills, Dalaran rings, other goodies and they came up with a gross estimate.
As for 3.1 I can think of 1k gold for dual-specs, epic ring updates (for those who have them), some minor investment in professions and...that's it?

Seems the updated rings are pretty sick, so getting it for my lock (+rogue?) with the upgrade + dual speccs will drain quite abit money=/

"OMG Rock is so OP NERF NERF NERF, paper is fine though" - Scissors

#27 2009-03-16 02:29:39

Vonhankkija
Officer

Re: Full Patch 3.1 Patch Notes

Seems ulduar without hard modes is suposed to be only bit over naxxramas difficulty.

Now Naxx was designed to be easy, and Ulduar isn't going to be a lot harder. Hard modes on the bosses though are designed to be very hard. That means being inefficient with mana has to be a liability instead of a tool used to make the content less challenging.

http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/threa … ageNo=1#10

"- Tuskin Mikankaan kohalla on väkisin työnnetty piikkiä perseeseen, Nykänen päätteli."

Board footer