Announcement

Welcome to The Enigma Order forums!

#1 2009-03-15 18:48:42

Alagie
Guild Member

Resto druid

Name:Alagie Kristian manneh
Years:15
Going to shcool 5 days per week and i really hate it but i have to if i want to be anything in my life also play basketball 6 times a week but thats much more fun since that something i want to do smile My mom and dad dont live together any more and i live at my moms house so i only se my father 1-2 times a year. My mom is from denmark and my dad is from africa so if i am gonne 1 month in the middle of the year thats probrably becuse i am in africa with my dad but i will ofc tell you like 1 month before so you know where i am. dont got any work yet i think i will wait abit with that, i speak pretty nice english and i understand almost everything there is just some words that idont understand, also got vt and team speak i can talk if needed. My basketball team is  soon going to final 4 so in 1 month i will have to travel for 3 days to play againts orther teams on the orther side of denmark And i like to wacth some movies and hang out with my friends, thats pretty much all i can come up with about my self smile

Activity: i would call my self pretty active can raid 2/3 of your raids and some times more, depend on practice and ofc my mom smile

My character:
In game name:Exzena
Class:Druid
Specc:Resto
Armory link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet … p;n=Exzena

Previuos guild's:In Tbc i was raiding with Disciples of Rebellion and when they kinda felt apart i joined loot inc. When Wotlk came out i joined Up to you on my dk(Aita) after some time i got tired of dk cus i had pretty nice gear so i decided with my self to lvl my druid and just wait for ulduar to come out then go back to Dk but you more i played on my druid you more i liked it and right when i got to lvl 80 on my druid ppl start leaving from Up to you and there was just kaos no one showed some respect, so at that point i was thinking about stop playing but i coulnt love this game to much so i started again and was just puging almost everything, then i talked with some exp guys and they told me i could raid 25 mans naxx with them every monday with there alts so i did that and i am still raiding with them but as soon i got a guild i will stop raiding with them

What i wont from a guild: Well i like where they have friendly and lovely players, and ppl that can take some wipes to progress even allot if thats what we need. Having fun is also important and thats the kind a guild i think Teo is

Reason for Teo application: Well i was in dalaran then I talked abit with Lamme and he told me that you needed a resto druid then i told him that i made one 2-3 weeks ago and that got declinded then he told me that is worth another try

ppl i know from Teo: No one really played with some of the guys but dont know any like that really

What can you bring Teo? I can bring you a friendly player that is very active, i never slack or go afk in middle of raid always show up prepared with food and flask's. And i am also very helpfull if anyone need some help they can just /w and i am pretty sure i will help unless i am raiding or doing arena. Then i can also bring a good healer with skills and good gear

Experience:Did 10 and 25 mans version of naxx also did Os both versions but only did maly 10 mans on my druid but i downed maly 25 mans on my dk(aita) and i am also up for doing some ptr raid to try some ulduar bosses to learn some stuff about the bosses

And in Tbc i raided everything except Swp but i havent downed illidan

I know my last application's have been pretty lame, but i toke all my time to make this and i really putted alot of work in this. And i have made an application with my dk Aita before and my druid Exzena. and i really hope you wont jugde me for the orther ones but for this. Just take your time to find you answer if you got any qustions you can just /w me in game.

#2 2009-03-17 19:06:03

Tanduli
Druid CL / Forum Guru

Re: Resto druid

A good application, with a good explanation of the current state.

Accepted as test player. Whisper me or any of the officers in game for an invite.

#3 2009-03-17 20:28:14

Toverknol
Guild Member

Re: Resto druid

why do you socket everything on intelect? :p

Angie , Danoontje

Board footer