You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to The Enigma Order forums!

#1 2009-04-22 15:57:06

Avaloni
Guild Member

Avaloni, Night Elf Resto Druid

Hello,

My name is Remco and I live in The Netherlands. I'm 17 years old and a few months away from 18. During the day I’m in school, I work or I play WoW, poker or another game. I'm in my last school year of VWO (comparable to A-level in England). Exams are coming closer and closer, but I have no big thing to worry about smile.
I work on Monday and Thursday evening, Wednesday morning, entire Saturday and 50% of Sundays. However I swap my Thursday soon for Tuesday so that means I’m able to play Wednesday, Thursday and Friday evening +50% of the Sundays at the moment.
My computer is decent and my internet connection is good. However, I seem to have some kind of failure, probably hard disk, which sometimes causes my WoW to freeze. This never happened in raid, it pretty much only happens in Dalaran and sometimes in flight form. I’m buying a new hard disk soon.

I've been playing WoW since January 1st 2007. I started playing a mage on the same server as Dokal (from TEO) was already playing his mage and after a while I decided to level up a Druid on Stormreaver, as more RL friends were playing there: Angie, Customize, and Knuffelbeer. (And now Dokal and Totembarry also play on SR, +in TEO). I've had TBC raiding experience with both my mage and (resto) druid. Near to the end of TBC I took a break from WoW. I’ve played some Warhammer online but stopped after a month, because ‘something’ was missing. When WOTLK came out I started playing WoW again. I leveled my druid to 80 and went resto. I'm pugging ever since and I think it's time to get a more stable raiding group and encounter more difficult raids like Ulduar.

I have experience in most of the WOTLK raids; Naxx10 full clear, Naxx25- half instance (hard to find a decent pug for a full run), EoE10, and of course VOA and Sarth both 10 and 25. I have encountered the new VoA boss already but didn't manage to down him yet because of slacky dps. >So I miss half naxx25, maly25, sarth with drakes and the new VoA boss. I adapt tactics pretty fast.

I recently migrated my mage from Darkspear to Stormreaver. He is named Wemmie and is currently 71. I will be leveling him very very slowly.

Anyway, about my character:
Avaloni is a level 80, female night elf, Resto druid. I've been raiding as a resto in TBC and I am now in WOTLK. I'm PvE specced: 14-0-57. I currently have round 1950SP, 8% haste and 340mp5 (Armory will show up less as it doesn’t calculate tree form into Spell power). I plan on getting my 3rd and 4th part T7 today, or at least this week, so I gain the Nourish set bonus, which will lead to a 5% + 6% from glyph (ty and love <3 to Lamme) = 11% more nourish healing for every hot up on a friendly player. Hero, talent proc and trinket proc = 0,8sec Nourish.

My professions are: 450 mining and 442 jewelcrafting.

As for dual spec: I currently have not set a second spec, but I think I will spec Balance, as I can use some of my resto gear for missing balance parts. (Collecting balance gear at the moment)

Armory link: http://armory.wow-europe.com/character- … ;n=Avaloni

Total played time:25d 14h   Level 80:6d 8h

Since I reached 80 I've been in 1 small, unknown, raiding guild: Path of Glory. I did like 2 raids with them and was still pugging the instances the guild didn't put up as guild runs. Some day the guild disbanded all of a sudden. I asked the GM why, but never got an answer. Me being guildless again ment I went back to fulltime pugging.

Of course, you would like to know why I would like to join TEO. Well, I see TEO making progress, having fun and of course I know some TEO members in real life (see paragraph one) and have played with others from the guild too. What I hope to achieve while in TEO is getting more and better raid experience, have fun while raiding (and when not!) and at the end some skill and gear improvements.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Regards,
Avaloni

Last edited by Avaloni (2009-04-22 21:32:46)

Avaloni - lvl 80 - Resto Druid

#2 2009-04-22 20:46:58

Avaloni
Guild Member

Re: Avaloni, Night Elf Resto Druid

Seems i can't edit and fix the layout a bit sad
Thank you smile - enjoy

Last edited by Avaloni (2009-04-22 21:35:10)

#3 2009-04-22 21:22:45

Windir
Founding Member

think you should be able to now

Outside lies doom

#4 2009-04-22 22:40:52

Customize
Guild Member

Good player, knows how to heal.
I vote for him

#5 2009-04-23 15:52:19

Toverknol
Guild Member

Hey remco :>

Avaloni knows how to heal and is a good player , and if he does something wrong we can slap him inrl !

Angie , Danoontje

#6 2009-04-23 16:04:31

Lamme
Guildmaster

Thanks for the application, we will revert to you promptly.

#7 2009-04-23 16:37:46

totembarry
Forum User

Good player, little weird irl tongue

#8 2009-04-24 13:57:44

luando
Guild Member

As far as i know he's a great player, went some hc's with him and naxx 10-25(on my alt). He topped healing meters, no noobing etc. A big plus is that he's from Holland aswel and he's part of our irl group!big_smile Anyways good luck with your apply you got my vote.

#9 2009-04-24 15:22:02

Enimusha
Officer

I found your application good and comprehensive, it also seems there has just opened a spot in our healing ranks.

There will be a testperiod of aproximately 2 weeks, which we will use to evaluate your actions throughout and promotion to agent will or will not follow. We hope maximum activity in this time from you. Take your time to check our rules forums, especially DKP and bidding. If there are any questions, our leading staff will be happy to answer.

Whisper an officer for invite to the guild. Welcome. smile

#10 2009-04-24 15:35:35

Vonhankkija
Officer

welcome mate smile

"- Tuskin Mikankaan kohalla on väkisin työnnetty piikkiä perseeseen, Nykänen päätteli."

#11 2009-04-24 15:39:15

Avaloni
Guild Member

Thank you, i shall log to my druid soon and give you a poke smile

Board footer