HopSing
Uncertified member

HopSing, NightElf Holy Priest.

Hello!

About me:
Im a 26 year old male living in norway.
Name: Oddmund
1 year ago I completed my studies, and now im
currently training my skills as a nurs in a cardiac ward.

WoW:
I did play some during TBC, but I actuall manage to stop playing to focus my studies.
But now im back, been playing for 7 months.
I do have alot of experience on my Rouge alt, but following the path of my line of work i choose a priest.
Have cleared all raids but ulduar.

Profs: Enchanting and Tailoring.
Dual Specc:Holy and shadow. Wouldnt mind if classleader told me the best specc for holy, he can use me as he see fits.

Pre. Guilds:
I was in Norwegian guild Norrøn and had alot of fun raiding, Norrøn sadly split up.

Gear
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet … ;n=Hopsing
(Never used this before, but had some pvp stuff on, have other raid gear)

Notable alts on this and other servers, with the expected activity on these characters
BloodyOddy Rogue, low activity.

Why do I apply?
Was doing a Ulduar 10man, when i met Kaini the friendly priest, who told me about TEO and he told me to i should make an aply.
TOE sonds like the kind of guild i would like to join. Steady,mature, friendly and raiding.
As i am already addicted to wow, I would like to join a guild with friendly people who enjoy the game for the game.

Activity.
When im not on work, im mostly online.
But i do work as a nurse, and as a nurse i do work in shifts, so there will be raids that i will miss. But will mostly
know when i work(they do tend to reel me in on short notice), and I can give notice befor raids so u can count me out hmm

Plans:
I do like progress, getting better gear, items  and raiding.
I want to hear Kaini's jokes on Vent
Have fun.

Why choose me:
I got a bad sense of humor.
I like healing,and belive I'm pretty good.
Im good with tactics.
Im laid back and friendly, never mad. Im good at obeying orders and following rules.
I enjoy free beers.
I'll give free nursig tips.

Why not choose me:
I dont play nude ( Becourse my laptop burn my skin)
I enjoy free beers

Speccs:
ACER apire 8920g with 18.4" Full hd screen, 4gig of ram. so steady fps and such, got mic and all that. Normally dont have internet trouble smile
Currently single, so no nagging GFs.

Thats all for now.

Cheers Hopsing

#2 2009-05-19 15:51:25

Enimusha
Officer

Re: HopSing, NightElf Holy Priest.

lol, does Kaini actually have a mic? big_smile

On topic: our priest class leader Mox will get back to you asap.

#3 2009-05-19 16:01:51

Kaini
Guild Member

Bounced into Hopsing in an Ulduar pug: considering his gear he played really well. Most of all, his personality seemed like something that would fit in TEO.

Obviously we'll have to get you geared mate and adjust your talents, but those are just details. And most importantly: I don't tell jokes. Not that I wouldn't want to, I just don't know any. And my dear wifey dislikes me yelling in the Vent anyways so I tend to avoid it alltogether.

If we don't have a spot for a priest healer, I would at least encourage people to play with Hopsing, he seems like a good fun and a healer on a friends list is never a bad thing.

Last edited by Kaini (2009-05-19 16:15:37)

The cliques of artists and writers consist for the most part of a racket selling amusement to people who at all costs must be prevented from thinking themselves vulgar, and a conspiracy to call it not amusement but art. (Collingwood 1938: 90)

#4 2009-05-19 16:16:05

HopSing
Uncertified member

I did read your application kaini.. u do promise crazy real world stories..
So correting jokes to crezy stories.. wink

#5 2009-05-19 16:25:36

Kaini
Guild Member

Those stories from RL were just pretty lies to sweeten my application: I don't actually have a life. sad

The cliques of artists and writers consist for the most part of a racket selling amusement to people who at all costs must be prevented from thinking themselves vulgar, and a conspiracy to call it not amusement but art. (Collingwood 1938: 90)

#6 2009-05-19 16:28:02

luando
Guild Member

awww Kaini sad

#7 2009-05-19 23:06:28

Ino
Dragonslayer
Website

why do people think we are mature?

http://www.zetbit.com/sig-1678470.jpg

#8 2009-05-19 23:51:57

HopSing
Uncertified member

as Kain says.. gotta lay it on thick when applying wink

#9 2009-05-20 09:43:37

Mox
Officer

The guild might need healers, but when it comes to Priests we are full. There are always at least 2 and very often 3 Priests healing in our raids. There really isn't room for one more. Should the Priest activity change we'll let you know. Good luck.

Retired Priest master.

#10 2009-05-20 10:18:21

Kaini
Guild Member

Is there a chance he could be invited as non-raider (if he wants to, naturally) so he could join altruns and naxx and malyraids etc?

#11 2009-05-20 15:22:50

Customize
Guild Member

Mox wrote:

. There are always at least 2 and very often 3 Priests healing in our raids. There really isn't room for one more.

we sometimes we did SWP with 5 priest healers in raid and it went fine aswell

Board footer