Guild Member

Zyera, Retribution Paladin

Character Name: Zyera

Class: Paladin

Level: 80

Race: Human

Armory Link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet … mp;n=Zyera

Spec: http://talent.mmo-champion.com/?paladin … rsion=9901

Played Time: 212 days as Paladin. I also have a level 80 Human Priest and a level 80 Blood Elf Death Knight on a different server, I rarely ever play them though.

First Name: Karl

A bit about myself: I'm 19, taking a small break from education before I resume in September, main hobbies would be Guitar and video games.

What can I give TEO? I'm very competitive when it comes to dps, I always strive to do my best at all times. I am a dedicated player who knows his class well, has played Arena(2.2K+) and PvE(All WotLK content pre-Ulduar cleared) at a high level and generally just like to have fun while playing.

Raid experience in WotLK;
VoA 10; 1/1
Naxx 10; 15/15
OS 10; 1/1
EoE 10; 1/1
Ulduar 10; 1/14 (Iron Council)
VoA 25; 1/1
Naxx 25; 15/15
OS 25; 1/1 (Done with 2 drakes up and had attempts on 3 drakes)
EoE 25; 1/1
Ulduar 25; 1/14 (Ignis the Furnace Master)

Previous Guilds: Well, I am fairly new to Stormreaver, having played here just under 2 months I haven't really been in many guilds, only PvP guild's.

What do I feel I bring to a raid? As I am competitive, I like to make sure my stats are as high as they can be so I always come with well fed + flasks to maximize my dps output. If it was to mean what I bring personally, then good dps output and a patient player who won't whine on progress kills about wipes ect.

Reason for Applying; Well, I have been wanting to apply for a guild here for a few weeks, but I just didn't know about the guild's here. Having played here for some time now, I've got a better idea of which guild I would like to apply to, and it is this one. Also I have a good friend/arena partner in TEO, Kullsyre

As for my gear, it isn't bad but could use some improvements, my stats are nice though, Ulduar ready. Back on my old server I was in one of the top guild's, one of the first people on the server to get full Valorous (Tank prio lol)... but that was as Protection, I have a really good Protection offspec set now, I raided as Protection because the guild was short on tanks, but I enjoy retri a lot more, being one of the very few people who actually stuck with retri through TBC, just didn't enjoy the other specs.

Thanks for your time

#2 2009-05-20 02:13:02

Zyera
Guild Member

Re: Zyera, Retribution Paladin

It seems that Armory.com is taking a while to update to my PvE gear... : /

#3 2009-05-20 02:22:54

Zyera
Guild Member

I forgot to add which days I can raid. I can raid pretty much any day of the week and time at the moment, as I am on a break from education... as long as I know in advance then I can make most raid's. Come September I will have College to attend but that shouldn't affect my raiding, as the raid time's are after College.. so if I know in advance about it, I will most likely be able to turn up if needed.

#4 2009-05-20 02:34:57

Vonhankkija
Officer

Hey Zyera. I'm paladin CL and usually responsible about recruiting paladins to this guild but due the fact that i'm currently in break i'll take this to officer forums. Stay tuned they will response you here in few days.

"- Tuskin Mikankaan kohalla on väkisin työnnetty piikkiä perseeseen, Nykänen päätteli."

#5 2009-05-20 02:52:17

Zyera
Guild Member

No problem, I can wait.

#6 2009-05-20 16:57:03

Pakkapoo
Kullsyre

I have been playing with zyera in arena for some time now and cant say anything else than he is a really good pvp player, and as far as i know he could do some bad ass dmg in pve as well :p He is not only a good player, buy also a great guy who knows his class perfectly.

Zyera is deffenently TEO meterial!

#7 2009-05-22 11:26:12

Lamme
Guildmaster

Accepted for test period.

Surprise us and do read up on the rules we apply (in particular re bidding). The test period should lost for about 2-4 weeks. I hope you'll find us a nice bunch of people to play with. Welcome.

Board footer