Uncertified member

Yfelzom, Night Elf Warrior

Character name: Yfelzom

Class: Warrior

Level: 80

Armory Link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet … ;n=Yfelzom

Personal Data:

Name: Stefan

What Can i Give TEO?: Well, i can give TEO a Really Active member, since i'm playing Every day (No-lifer:P), also a guy who's in for a laugh and i ain't the Quiet type.. tbh when the gchat is empty i really get the urge to Type something just to build up a Conversation tongue Also i Saw the Raiding times, perfect for me. no problems at all, and the Experience i got ain't a problem to. Cleared all Raids be4 ulduar. downed first 7 bosses in Ulduar 10, and 3 in Ulduar 25. and i don't mind Wiping for progress.. to make progress u actually need to wipe.

Previous guilds: was in the Lords of Ironhearts in Vanilla. then i decided to quit with that guild since i took a break in TBC. then i joined a more Social Guild. omg lazers pew pew pew.. but after 2 years i had enough of being in a social-only guild.. currently i'm in Evocati, not a bad guild but they're a Semi-raiding guild.. atm i Feel like Raiding more hardcore then i ever did before therefor i seem to find TEO an Attrective guild, not only the progress in ulduar 10/25 is nice, the Social part is really good to..(so i've heard:))

Preperations for a Raid: I Always make sure i'm Repaired again, since i'm playing much every day i get the honor to repair all the day long smile, i Also buy Flasks/pots and ofc i'm spamming Trade channel for a Cook to make me some crit/AP food.

Reason for Applying: Well, as I Already sayd, this guild seems like a really good Guild, Raiding and Social, and I Always heard good things about this guild from the beggining, so i thought now is the time to make an Apply for TEO smile

I think my Gear isn't that bad, 4/5 Tier 7.5.. tho. i could always use some improvements. my Stats are good enough, Reason i Go Through life as a Arms Warrior, is because i can't stand tanking tbh..hate it. And the reason i play warrior is cause i like Melee DPS, Casters are nice to.. but Warriors have more Action in pvp/pve.. but that's my opinion tho smile

Anyway Thank you for your time, and i'm hoping for a positive reaction on my Apply.

Yours Faithfully,

Stefan/Yfelzom

#2 2009-05-23 14:10:42

denatus
Retired Guildmaster
Website

Re: Yfelzom, Night Elf Warrior

We have alot of melee atm, however, Mahogany our warrior CL will reply shortly.

Anyone who thinks the sky is the limit ... has limited imagination !

#3 2009-05-23 15:58:32

Yfelzom
Uncertified member

Okay

#4 2009-05-30 21:32:16

Yfelzom
Uncertified member

Still waiting.. tongue

#5 2009-05-30 21:53:47

Kaini
Guild Member

Any reason you AFK'd today during our Maly10? Is your connection steady?

The cliques of artists and writers consist for the most part of a racket selling amusement to people who at all costs must be prevented from thinking themselves vulgar, and a conspiracy to call it not amusement but art. (Collingwood 1938: 90)

#6 2009-06-01 09:29:16

Beardstorm
Mahogany - Retired CL
Website

Whups sorry for the late reply, you tick all the right boxes gearwise but unfortunately we are already rotating melees on backup sometimes so i cannot offer you a spot at the moment.

Thanks for the application.

Please donate to the "One shot Aya with a shield slam fund", all bits of metalz welcome.

Board footer