Announcement

Welcome to The Enigma Order forums!

#1 2009-05-26 12:38:39

Argasis
Guild Member

Argasis, Dreanei Shaman

The char:
Armory link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet … ;n=Argasis

Argasis, a resto/enhancement shaman at the moment. In your recruitment sticky you don't really state what spec you need, but I have gear for all 3 specs (though subpar elemental and enhancement gear), familiar with playing all 3 specs. Out of all 3 specs restoration is my favorite so I prefer to raid as a healer.

If you armory me I might be in Enhancement gear, so to give you any idea how my gear is like, self-buffed (that includes flametongue totem and mana spring totem) I have 2331 spellpower and 478 MP5 so I think my gear should be good enough to accompany you on raids! :>

I have leveled Jewelcrafting and Mining on Argasis. The Jewelcrafting is just there for the prismatic gems and I'm afraid I don't have a lot of useful cuts.

Of course my gear is properly gemmed and enchanted. When I got a good main hand I will put 63 spell power on it and since I started grinding Sons of Hodir rep yesterday I will also replace the shitty pvp shoulder enchant as well.

About myself:
My name is Joep (500g to the one who can pronounce my name on vent and is not from the Netherlands :>) and I'm an 18 years old. I llive in the same town as Venuu/Serious (that's also the place where Fluffball spends his weekends being drunk). When I'm not playing WoW me and Venuu keep ourselves entertained by going out, hanging around and jerking off while spamming all kinds of emotes on his female dwarf.

Previous guilds and why I want to join:
Last summer I decided to reroll on Stormreaver and join Anastasis, with me and lot of more dutch people followed and remained in the guild. It was my intention to raid as well, but due to having to work really hard for school to pass my exams I never had enough time to raid without giving up my social life.
Since I'm moving out next year and having my first year at the University, I'm able to play a lot more than I can now. I also like the idea that you guys showed some pretty good progress in Ulduar while still raiding only 3 days a week. That's a good thing because, while liking the game and playing it alot, I don't want to join a hardcore guild and give up most of my social life.

I have cleared all content pre-Ulduar (except EoE 25 and OS hardmodes) and I'm eager to down more bosses in WotLK. I'm(/going to be) an active player who knows his class and can step out of fires/bad things on the ground/blizzards. I know how the raid and consider myself a skilled player who just hasn't got the time to raid more. The use of addons/vent will not be a problem of course.

I hope you consider my apply and looking forward to hear from you.

#2 2009-05-26 12:58:20

Lamme
Guildmaster

Re: Argasis, Dreanei Shaman

Thanks for the application. We will get back to you soon, but there's no reason for me not to tell you that your chance are looking good, really good.

One question - give me a number - how many 25 man raids per week can we expect you to join (that's seeing as our schedule is Tuesday, Thursday, Sunday, 18.45-23, but I guess you know that)?

Last edited by Lamme (2009-05-26 12:59:49)

#3 2009-05-26 13:00:59

Fluffball
Guild Member

Argasis wrote:

About myself:
My name is Joep (500g to the one who can pronounce my name on vent and is not from the Netherlands :>) and I'm an 18 years old. I llive in the same town as Venuu/Serious (that's also the place where Fluffball spends his weekends being drunk). When I'm not playing WoW me and Venuu keep ourselves entertained by going out, hanging around and jerking off while spamming all kinds of emotes on his female dwarf.

That's not entirely true! Half of the weekends I'm not going there tongue

But anyways: Good healer, never had a group with him as a dps tho.

#4 2009-05-26 13:06:21

Insured
Guild Member

Decent enough app, you have my vote for joining to the HEALER TEAM!

#5 2009-05-27 13:36:43

Lamme
Guildmaster

Accepted as testplayer.

- read up on the rules (no, I mean, for real - read them!),
- poke someone for an invite and remind me (online) to get you invited to raids in GC,
- show some superactivity and insane skills,
- make sure you know the basics of tactics of Ulduar bosses.

Welcome to The Enigma Order, I hope you will find us a nice bunch of people to play with.

Board footer