Announcement

Welcome to The Enigma Order forums!

#1 2009-06-29 02:44:26

Tinycabbage
Guild Friend

Illusiana, 80, druid

Here goes for nothing.

Some of you might know me already, but for those who don't;
My name is Pirta-Katriina Pikkarainen and yes, it is a weird name for even finnish ppl. (Don't know what the heck our mother was thinking.) To make it easier, use the nickname milli.
25 years of RL experience behind, including the torture of Kaini and Eilwen, my dear big bro's.
I live in a small godforsaken village called Lapinlahti at my mum's place atm, trying to find a place of my own I can actually afford. Starting school in September and most likely end up as a bartender after it.  Time will tell.

How did I get myself messed up with wow?  Oh, I remember, it was a sunny afternoon.  It was somewhat a month after my birthday when my brother called and said "Go buy WoW!" -K.  and thus the account was created, 19.4. in the year of lost futuredreams 2005.
My very first character ever in WoW, Illusiana night elf dr00dle on Stormreaver was born.  So I kept messing about with the druid untill I was lvl 30 and my brother came up with one of his masterplans...
"AN ALL GNOMEROGUE GUILD!!!"  <Section>  so Illu was left to rest and Tinycabbage took over. That little bugger went far. Section was gathering dust and I created my own lil guild <Killer Wabbits> that I stayed in with my low lvl friends, helping them out in everything they might need or want. Boosting few chaps for weeks for <Default> , friends of Horeloc (who had to change his name to Proloc later on) and Katra.  Horeloc , Jabs and Katra wanted me to join their guild, but I couldn't leave my lil' wabbits alone.  Then after some time <Post Mortem> was made and after few weeks of constant whispers "you know what you should do cabbage?" - what? "FFS STOP BOOSTING NOOBS AND JOIN US!!"  from pauly (Horeloc) I gave up and joined.  Made good friends, had many laughs, ran few instances.  MC, BWL, AQ20, ZG( and messed about few times in AQ40, but not in any worthee bosskills).  And we would run UBRS or Schololololololol for random ppl just to spend some time. (or ponder with Gurkburk if Broké and Loken had a baby would it be called Broken?)

So yeh, glory days in Post Mortem it was.. Kept lvling Illu every now and then, tanked an instance or two.  Then came the day when Post Mortem started to fall apart.  After seeing ppl /gquit or argue on gchat, I would get depressed seeing ppl who had become my wow-family going against each other so I went back to Killer Wabbits and Post Mortem disbanded.  Few ppl from PM came to chill out under the Wabbit tag, and we did some funruns and premade bg's. 
It was around that time when Eilwen told me to make a char to Chromaggus. Old guildies all went to different places, some quit, some joined BotW, some TEO and some rerolled. All tho I was asked to stay and apply I didn't.  Naive Cabbage wanted to be with all her old guildies in the same guild.  So I rerolled.

Made a female troll priest Pikkupipari that I lvled at Cult's altguild <IMBA> . Reached lvl 60, didn't raid with it more than few mc's and zg's.  Lvled a troll rogue but deleted it. ( I hate the way they run..)
On TBC rolled a belf rogue Millie as main. Leveled up with Eilwen's paladin, some sleepless times they were..
We grew tired being in IMBA so I formed a Killer Wabbits to Chromaggus too.  We started to get proper nice ppl into wabbits and we did go to Kara few times.  Then my brother started to long for "corecrew raids"  and Harakiri was made.  After Harakiri pretty much the same core ppl made up a guild <Void> and after that <Sade> So I roamed about with Millie, my belf rogue, went to Hyjal, Ssc, TK, Kara, few first bosses on BT.  But since my puter was crappy and my latency on raids was between 3-0, I felt quite useless taking a raidspot. But was there if needed.
It was prolly during some Summerslack event on Void when me and my bf made chars on Shattered Halls.
I migrated Illu there and lvled her up to 70 with his hunter.  After we dinged 70 I wanted a Tinycabbage jr. So I lvled yet another rogue to 70. Only tanked Kara with Illusiana for a russian guild on SH. (Must say the TS experience was amazing, since they only spoke russian.)  But they seemed to like me enough to ask me to join the guild.  Which was appreciated ofc.
So then my bf decided he didn't wanted to go back to play his mage to Void, so Illu was left to SH.

When everyone was hyped out about WotLK being "SOON HERE!!!OMGOMG!!" and there was not much ppl interested in raiding, I lvled up a retardin  belf male
'Discotjej' to 70. And couple other alts. So when the WotLK came I thought it'd be a nice change to try out the pala as main.. I'm only a human, and clearly make mistakes.
But I got to go Naxx 10 and 25, Maly, Sartha and Voa with the gaylord.  But it ached me since it wasn't my class and didn't enjoy it one bit.  So I announced myself casual and started doing silly things, such as lvling my warrior Ruttu. Dinged lvl 80 with it and went prot. Loved it, got to tank a bit, in naxx 10 and 25, Voa 10 and 25 and Sartha 10. Wasn't able to switch the warrior as main tho, so I stayed casual and grown tired of the troll run with the priest (try and watch it for 70 lvls.. just try..)  I rerolled a belf priest and lvled it to 80, went holy with it, never raided with it.

Then the irl issues came along. Had to move back "to the hoods" and my puter was left behind. So I didn't play wow for somewhat 3 months. But did that stop my brothers luring me with "Come to reaver, you miss Tinycabbage.. you want Illusiana back there.. cooooome...." like two little demons. No, ofc it didn't.  So I sent in an undercover spy to see what's happening. from the shadow(meld)s my bf kept lvling his hunter, untill I busted him to my brothers and said I'd start playing there as soon as I'd get my beloved back. The computer that is.

Got my computer, but had no money for gametime, nor the migration. Luckily my brother loaned his creditcard (ty for the info Kaini, I'm going shopping!) and I was able to migrate and get gametime.
So, I started lvling Tinycabbage as it was my meaning to continue the sneaking around on reaver.  Got an invite to TEO and joined with cabbage, leaving illu to Wabbits. Was missing tanking and after a chat with Lydo I got an invite to TEO as a nonraider for Illusiana as well.

So why should you pick me for a raider rank?
To be quite honest, for now, I don't think you should.  I cannot promise that I'd be able to join every raid, not even one day every week. As I still haven't come across with the MumOccupier2000 I don't want to join for raids just to go AFK for 30 mins or more and after five minutes do the same again.. (Personal space, what's that?)
And even when I find an appartment it will take time for me to get an i-net connection there to be able to raid. So the future being hazy, I don't want to ask for something I can't dedicate myself 120%.
So for now I'd be happy if I could just stay in the guild, and used as a backup if needed on raids I would be able to join in. That meaning ofc, that I wouldn't be taking any loot from the raids I'd get invited to, since it wouldn't be fair imo.

I've got dualspec with Illu Tank/Resto and my restoskills are right underneath 0.  but I'm working on that by forcing my dear old guildies to run hc's with me healing and hoping they're not letting me get away easy with it so I could learn.
I did get to go to Naxx 10 the same day I dinged 80 and been running instances ( was 27th I dinged. /played this lvl 17 hours. )  Got some really nice upgrades to my restogear which I'm going for as mainspec, tanking if needed.

What can I offer you? Well I wont say ubah1337haXskillz0rz, since I don't have those with the dr00dle.. yet. But I'm eager to learn and hate taking the easy road. (That's why I feel I didn't earn any of the loots on Naxx, I want to work for what I get.)  Helpfull I'd say, put guild's needs before my own, even if it means neglecting my own chars abit. And as I said before; a backup.  (Not to mention a loyal tranceradio listener for Aya and a hitman for Smoker irl and a co-Kaulin dualwielder for Cheri.)

Who do I know from the guild? Been harassing quite a few of you peeps so far.. but the ones to blame for gettin' me here is definately Kaini and Eilwen.

it's 2:39 am here and I've been sleeping 3 hours last night. Prolly forgot something major important.. ask and I'll give you the info.

If that's all, I'd like to say keep it kewl eskimoes and keep 'em bunnyears up!

Millie/Illu - Blades of butter / Turmionkäpälät.

Small hands, smells like cabbage..
http://www.zetbit.com/sig-847465.jpg
http://www.zetbit.com/sig-847462.jpg

#2 2009-06-29 02:49:33

Tinycabbage
Guild Friend

Re: Illusiana, 80, druid

my gawd, didn't realize it was such a wall of text.. sowwy peeps. Note to self: learn to get to the point faster.

#3 2009-06-29 03:26:28

Zenghu
Guild Friend

TLDR, but ok. big_smile

Gogo Lamme, accept it !

My everchanging WIP portfolio for school shi...stuff: http://home.tamk.fi/~c1hkorke/portfolio/index.html

It's buggy for reasons I cba to check them, also it's outdated.

#4 2009-06-29 09:26:16

Enimusha
Officer

Ouch, wall of text crits. big_smile

Gotta get some popcorn to read it through...

Zenghu wrote:

TLDR, but ok. big_smile

Gogo Lamme, accept it !

There's a druid CL for druids Zenghu. wink

#5 2009-06-29 09:45:37

Zenghu
Guild Friend

Enimusha wrote:

Ouch, wall of text crits. big_smile

Gotta get some popcorn to read it through...

Zenghu wrote:

TLDR, but ok. big_smile

Gogo Lamme, accept it !

There's a druid CL for druids Zenghu. wink

I heard that Lamme told her to make an application. wink

My everchanging WIP portfolio for school shi...stuff: http://home.tamk.fi/~c1hkorke/portfolio/index.html

It's buggy for reasons I cba to check them, also it's outdated.

#6 2009-06-29 09:49:26

Enimusha
Officer

Yeah yeah, just being a smartass. smile

#7 2009-06-29 10:15:19

Lamme
Guildmaster

"sure, fine, whatever"

I actually read all the way though it. Competition for Windir and Apox as far as the number of rerolls goes.

#8 2009-06-29 10:36:58

Enimusha
Officer

Uhm yeah, i read the application through now, and i dont really know what the application is for if you dont even want to be promoted to a raider rank. Which i agree if your time is so limited. You already have guild friend rank so its all good, right?

#9 2009-06-29 11:41:45

Tinycabbage
Guild Friend

yeh, that's what I said to Lamme and that I didn't see the point in making an apply 'cause of it.  But he told me to make one anyway. so..You asked for it!

#10 2009-06-29 11:56:54

Warsaw
Guild Member

Girls... they simply talk too much wink

Dwight: Most people think Marv is crazy. He just had the rotten luck of being born in the wrong century. He'd be right at home on some ancient battlefield swinging an axe into somebody's face. Or in a Roman arena, taking his sword to other gladiators like him.

http://img266.imageshack.us/img266/5697/shirtripkh5.gif

#11 2009-06-29 16:41:09

Apox
Founding Member
Website

Lamme wrote:

"sure, fine, whatever"

I actually read all the way though it. Competition for Windir and Apox as far as the number of rerolls goes.

I think we both have to admit defeat to that number tongue

https://valid.x86.fr/cache/banner/q03263-2.png

#12 2009-06-29 19:54:53

Eilwen
Guild Friend

bah.She may have more chars than me but not winning in rerolls!!And I think me and Kaini have to do something to distract our dear mom so that she can raid with that uber1337h4x fps of 0-4 tongue

#13 2009-06-29 20:01:32

Tinycabbage
Guild Friend

"This is my apply and I troll if I want to, troll if I want to, troll if I want to.. "  Send mum off to Cuba with Folke West, please.

Board footer