Announcement

Welcome to The Enigma Order forums!

#1 2009-07-19 00:31:11

Sukkerchok
Uncertified member

Sukkerchok - Ret Pala

- Personal Information

Name: Michael

When did you start playing WoW: I’ve played since WoW realease, with some breaks here and there over the years.

How much time do you play daily/weekly: 2-6 hours daily, depends if there’s a raid scheduled. On a weekly basis I’d say around 20 hours.

Tell us something about life besides WoW: I currently just finished first year of gymnasium. And now I’m really just enjoying the holidays!. I enjoy socializing with friends, meet new people and I’m generally open to new adventures. Apart from that, I listen to music a lot. And i also play some :]

- Character Information

Character name: Sukkerchok

Class: I play a Paladin, since I enjoy it’s flexibility a lot, and the fact that i can forfill all roles in raid.. if i had prot gear aswell :>

Race: Human

Time Played (Character/Overall): 181 days on my paladin, and about 200 days in total over all alts.

Alts: I fail at leveling so second highest is a level 48 mage on the "Lightnings Blade" >_>

Post your armory link below: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet … Sukkerchok

"Optional" - Post if you have comments to your armory link: It might still be in PvP gear, since Armory is a bit slow on updates.

Tell us something about your professions: Ive got 450 JC for the Prismatic sockets which i think helps alot because you avoid getting missing some of the socket bonuses because the gem suxx :p

- Talent Specialization

How are you specced: 0/17/54

Why did you choose that spec: ATM i have a very wierd PvP spec which i will change as soon as i start PvE'ing properly again.

I have dual talent as well, which is Holy atm, since i have very good Holy gear aswell. That spec is also pvp atm, since i was holy in PvP before i rerolled ret.

- Raiding

Tell us about your previous raiding experience (vanilla, TBC & WotLK):
Pre-TBC: MC, BWL, ZG, AQ20/40, Naxx
TBC: Kara, Gruul, Maggy, SSC, TK, BT (First 5 bosses) no sunwell sadly
WotlK: Naxx 10/25, OS(2 drakes on 10 man, and 3 drakes on 25 man), VoA, Malygos 10/25. Ulduar 10 up to Mimiron, and Ulduar 25 up to Yogg-Saronn, sadly havent downed him tho

Can you attend raids between 19-23 game time, 3 times per week: 3-4 weeks in general, used to do 5 for some time,

Any days of the week you can't raid: Nah i should be able to raid everyday since i have Holiday atm. Can't tell if anything will come up when Holiday ends tho, but hopefully not :]

What is your role in raiding, and why should we choose/bring you: I see myself as a dedicated raider. I feel after several years of gaming, I’ve come to a point where I have a good overview of what’s going on. Apart from DPSing and Healing, I’ve done a lot of healing assignments, since I know a decent bit about other healing classes as well. If your raids are serious and progress orientated, I will be the same, since I generally feel it’s a two part thing, where each of us do our part for the other.

In a few words, what is important in a good raid: Focus, motivation, persistency, a good and organized leadership, as well as skilled and dedicated members that bring/do their best, and are willing to learn and improve.

- Guild and Affiliates

Anyone in TEO who will vote for you: Well i talk alot with Kullsyre/pakkapoo, so hopefully he will vouch for me :>

What do you consider your strengths/Weaknesses as a gamer: I’ve been through hell and what’s worse in terms of raids. I’m patient and focused. Wiping and spending endless consumables is not an issue for me, especially if It’s for progress. I know a lot about the game in general, as well as class mechanics. My biggest weakness might be that if people aren’t focused and dedicated, i get annoyed rather easy.

Tell us why want to join TEO: I’m looking for a dedicated guild that really knows what raids are about, with members that know how to fulfill their task. My impression is that you guys are such and your progress talks for itself. Also im tired of being in a guild that only does 10 man... which rarely happens anyway

How will you contribute to make TEO a better guild: Showing up focused and committed to raids. Being flexible and willing to learn from you, as well as share any knowledge I might have.

What do you expect of TEO: I’ve come to a point now, where my standards of what I expect from a guild, if I’m to put my effort into it, have increased a lot. I’ve put up with too many failed raids due to unskilled, unfocused and in general bad players, as well as inefficient leaderships.

- Other

Which addons do you use in raids: Recount, DBM and some few more minor ones... I like to keep it clean :]

Do you have Ventrilo, and know how to use it: Yes

Do you have a microphone: Yes

- If you answered yes, are you willing to talk: Yes, that’s the idea of having a microphone wink

How good is your connection, will you disconnect in 10man or any 25man: I very rarely get a disconnect, and I’m usually around 80ms, and above 60 fps

#2 2009-07-19 00:39:22

Aya
Guild Friend

Re: Sukkerchok - Ret Pala

How well can you handle 'Omg retris are overpowered'   whines in guildchat ?

#4 2009-07-19 00:45:07

Pakkapoo
Kullsyre

Sukkerchok wrote:

Anyone in TEO who will vote for you: Well i talk alot with Kullsyre/pakkapoo, so hopefully he will vouch for me :>

Of course I will vouch for you!

I played some pvp with him in season 5, and I can only say good stuff about him. He is a really nice guy and a good player, although I havent played any pve with him besides for some VoA runs.

GL and I hope to see you in the guild soon wink

#5 2009-07-19 00:47:44

Sukkerchok
Uncertified member

haha ret palas OP... couldnt care less about what people think about my class.. thats up to them... imo were only alittle OP in BG's :p

#6 2009-07-19 00:48:45

Sukkerchok
Uncertified member

and ROFL Mojorising xD

#7 2009-07-19 00:53:10

Pakkapoo
Kullsyre

just a little OP.....

Last edited by Pakkapoo (2009-07-19 02:19:54)

#8 2009-07-19 13:01:22

Vonhankkija
Officer

Very nice application, i'll get you back shortly smile

"- Tuskin Mikankaan kohalla on väkisin työnnetty piikkiä perseeseen, Nykänen päätteli."

#9 2009-07-20 04:29:48

Sukkerchok
Uncertified member

thx man, sounds good big_smile

#10 2009-07-20 20:43:19

Vonhankkija
Officer

accepted as testplayer.

"- Tuskin Mikankaan kohalla on väkisin työnnetty piikkiä perseeseen, Nykänen päätteli."

Board footer