You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to The Enigma Order forums!

#1 2009-08-05 19:41:46

Ábsynthe
Guild Member

Ábsynthe - Hunter

About me:
hi, my name is Austin, I live in England and I'm 19 years old. I recently finished sixth form and am taking a year out before going to university in 2010 to study multimedia. during this year I hope to further some life skills; get a job for a short while, learn to drive, and stuff like that. I'm a huge fan of gaming and as well as WoW I play many games on the xbox 360 such as many of the guitar hero titles, street fighter 4 and call of duty 4. I take pride in being good at being able to pick up a game and get good at it pretty quick ;D.

Character information:
I play a Night Elf hunter named Ábsynthe. I originally wanted just Absynthe, but since that was taken I had to opt for the accent on the A. many people hate it, but it's stuck and I don't think I could ever change it. I've been playing this character since early 2007 and I think I've come a long way since then. I'm not very good at leveling alts, hence this being my only character at level 80. I have a mage at 70 that I played for a while during TBC, but I just haven't found the motivation to get leveling it again. hunter seems to be the only class I can play constantly and not get bored of. I also consider myself to be highly skilled at the class, being able to learn encounters quickly and typically landing in the top 3 on damage dealt on bosses.

Spec: survival, with off-spec being marksmanship. I have no problem with changing specs to what the guild needs or to whatever dishes out the most damage in a raid/encounter.
Gear: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet … %81bsynthe - this may show my pvp gear at the moment, but I have 2 set 7.5 and 2 set 8.5. I consider myself well geared, however it could be better.

Raiding times:
I've looked over your raid times and they seem fine to me. I see of no reason why I would be in any situation to suddenly not be able to make a raid. I used to raid 19:00 to 23:00 onwards most nights so three days a week is quite nice. obviously if the days increase due to progression raids with new content, then I would be happy to join, with the exception of saturdays (which is when I usually get together with some friends for gaming and whatnot).

Experience:
I have full experience with all bosses currently in the game - with the exception of Algalon. I have cleared up to Yogg in 25 man and beat most of the hard modes in 10 man (just missing Mimiron and Yogg). the same applies with all TBC content and I also did all original raids whilst at level 70 (which doesn't mean a while lot but it's fun nonetheless).

my previous raiding guilds include Genesis and Utgard. I was able to join Genesis shortly after reaching level 70 in The Burning Crusade and I was with them until they fell apart. after that I got into Utgard, and I've been there for almost a year and a half.

Why I want to join:
since the summer started Utgard unfortunately hasn't been raiding much at all. more recently people have been leaving for other guilds and transferring to different realms. I've stuck with Utgard for this long but since the summer is ending and the guild doesn't show any signs of improving, I've decided to try my luck at joining another raiding guild. the reason I chose TEO is because you guys are well progressed, have been around for a long time and generally seem like a nice bunch of people smile.

Other info
I'm not super amazing at writing applications or introductions, but I hope this is acceptable. if you have any other questions I will be happy to answer them. thank you for your consideration smile.

#2 2009-08-06 11:03:46

Lamme
Guildmaster

Re: Ábsynthe - Hunter

Accepted for a test period.

The objective of the test period is for you to impress us, both performance and activity wise (66% activity minimum, talking about 25 man raids), it can last anything between a week and a month (since I'm having a small afk moment, it might take slightly more than usually), nothing major). The better you play the shorter it is.

As a testplayer you can bid the minimum bid for drops (min bid being 5dkp), but higher ranked people have priority over you.

Welcome to TEO, I'm pretty positive you'll enjoy it here. Poke someone in-game for an invite, you'll receive GC raid invites soon.

Board footer