You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to The Enigma Order forums!

#1 2009-08-11 14:03:01

Galantrin
Forum User

Article on your Val'Anyr

Hi friends of Stormreaver and Enigma Order

We in Norse Elites have written an article on your recent legendary drop, as Mox is on of our most beloved ex-members. Check it out at http://www.norse-elites.net.

PS! Text in norwegian

#2 2009-08-11 14:41:10

Lamme
Guildmaster

Re: Article on your Val'Anyr

Haha, awesome, we got a true star among us! big_smile
Got me interested enough to run some google translation - it's good enough to allo for understanding the text:

He has been in Norse Elites long. Now he Val'anyr, Hammer of Ancient Kings in their hands.

Mox from Enigma Ordercenter be a week raise so far only legendary items in Wrath of the Lich King, 1-Hand-healer macen Val'anyr, Hammer of Ancient Kings, in their hands. In a raid with the guild's Enigma Ordercenter 4. August, he was able to finally be one of the few on Stormreaver-EU with what must be regarded as the game's best item per day.

That put the end of a collection of the required 30 Shattered Fragments - a hunt that started 19. April in the spring, the same week as Ulduar was opened for the adventurous from all over Azeroth. As the majority, at least healer, probably know, drop fragments from both normal and hard mode 25-man boss fighter in Ulduar

Still one norse
Mox was one of the Norse Elites best and most active players and was class leader for priests when Norse Elites were at their best before the Burning Crusade. As all previous norsere he's still a star in high guild and will always have a place in our ranks and our hearts. That it was he who got the first fragment, was almost random, according to him.

- I won the first piece because I was in the raid with the most DKP that day. It felt not quite right that a legendary itm would bys away, but I was glad to reason, "says Mox itself.

Since then he has had almost 100% raid-participation, had 26 fragments in a row before another healer took three in his absence.

- With the three I could macen made three weeks earlier, but they dropped it several Fragments again in later raids, "says Mox.

Alliance second
Then he would have been even closer to First World craft of the legendary weapon. It was specifically designed by the U.S. guild Avant Garde Kil'Jaedeen on the 8. June. Last Tuesday, some two months later, could Stormreaver-EU get a few of his old king-Hammers.

From before the Exploding Labrats the Alliance since been legendary, but the reports do not say for sure whether any of the horde side can fathom with the same achievement. Labrats had however his hammer 30. June.

Exactly a month later received Mox in Enigma Ordercenter its last fragment, and then remained only to scrape together a raid to carry the last neck brake end stunt to make the hammer: the 30 fragments will be thrown into the mouth of sisteboosen Yogg'Saron in Ulduar - on hard mode - while he uses the abilities "deafening roar". After the bossen must be killed before Val'Anyr is ready to Loot.

Scraping together raid at the last minute
It looked, however dark for Mox with a view to bringing about a raid to take Yogg'Saron before the reset, patch, and full server chaos.

- It was because of very little interest for the raid at the end of the week and with the patch ahead, I was afraid it would take a week or two to. Fortunately, there were several in the guild who sacrificed second recreational pastimes, and we scratched together a raid. After about two hours of training on the "Three Lights in the Darkness", which is a requirement for queste I should do, we finally succeeded, "says Mox.

The result: a week ago he could / flex with his new hammer.

- A big thank you to all of The Enigma Order, end Mox.

Norse Elites also use the opportunity to congratulate the Norwegian, items-nors and a core karen Mox with a server of the heftigtste weapons.

PS! It is possible there are more than the guilds mentioned here that has acquired Val'Anyr-weapon on Stormreaver-EU.

#3 2009-08-11 14:48:56

Apox
Founding Member
Website

Why enigma ordercenter? hahaha.

https://valid.x86.fr/cache/banner/q03263-2.png

#4 2009-08-11 15:50:39

Galantrin
Forum User

Hehe, no comment on that translation, but it gets the main message out, I guess. Mox will always be a star in our humble, casual, nublike raiding guild.

#5 2009-08-11 22:36:39

Enimusha
Officer

Mox is ours! you are not getting him back, even with an article or not! big_smile

Board footer