You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to The Enigma Order forums!

#1 2009-08-20 21:46:21

Baqa
Guild Member

Frewt, Fury/Protection Warrior.

Hey Hey Hallo.

Id like to start this application with the basics info about my self as a person, so hold on!
My name is Daniel, I live in Norway, Bergen to be exact. I'm 19 years old (Filling in September), Working class hero.
I like dogs and pizza, oh and my GF (she's nice). I also enjoy a vast majority of Hansa Pilsner, which is our regional beer, made and brewed in Bergen city. Other than that; I'm a friendly fellow, Helpfull, and a WoW history of both great and not-so-great event (as some of you might already know, though getting back to that).

So, where to start... Ah!
Character :
Name: Frewt.
Race: Dwarf.
Class: Warrior.
Spec: Since dualspec kicked in I'm both fury, and Protection specced (Evidently).
Armory link:http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet … mp;n=Frewt.

If you see my dps gear when you /armory/ me, you'll notice I lack enhancements. These will come, since my dps spec is something I have up til now, valued less. My tanking gear is Ulduar 25 man/10 man mostly. Hope this helps:>

Previous raiding Experiences :

Vanilla:
- ZG.
- AQ 20.
- MC.
- BWL.
- AQ 40 ( 1 boss only).

TBC:
- Karazhan.
- ZA.
- Gruul's Lair.
- Magtheridon's Lair.
- TK.
- SSC.
- Hyjal.
- BT.
- SWP (whipes at kalecgos late TBC, really late).

Wotlk:
- Naxx 10M/25M.
- OS 10M/25M (dos dracos 25man style down, nothing more).
- EoE 10M/25M.
- Ulduar 10M/25M (10M,up to General, 25M up to Freya).
- ToCr 10M (Both events).

Previous Guilds :
Oh the history, brings back sweet memories <3.
Btw: Sorted from start - end.

- Ram.
- Nocturne.
- Sharingan (TBC).
- KoG (TBC)
- BotW (TBC).
- Stormraids (TBC).
- Simplicity (TBC, diffirent server).
- First Blood (migrated back after lol-migrate, TBC).
- TEO (Oh ye!).
- StK (After lol stuff, will elaborate later, TBC).
- LoIH (TBC-WotLK).
- NE (WotLK).

The end;o

So to answer all unasked questions: Inb4 TL;DR or "Wall of Texts Crits for over 9000!".
Yes, thats a whole lot of Guilds.
No, I am still a loyal player.

Other questions that might be asked (this is actually the answers):
From the period of TBC-WotLK there has been a craploads of Guilds, what happened?
- I was more of a newb back than, as well as a whole lot less mature. I was always hunting for a "better" Guild.
- I migrated After Stormraids (leaving them then), to Burning Steppes. Here I was the founding father of the Guild called Simplicity: We started from scratch, and after bout 3 weeks raiding, we earned the title as top Aliance guild on the BS realm.  Went from karazhan to TK/SSC, in mere weeks, and then we really struggled a LOT with the Vashj encounter and the Kael encounter (before the weapon HP Nerfhammer struck, trust me, it was hell). Then we did some Hyjal and BT, Where we cleared everything, I however left before we got the Archimonde kill, and Bloodboil kill.

So, the great journey back home to SR:
- Migrated back with my IRL mates; Pakkapoo, Tubbie, Phynex, Astreon, Civerb, Frewt (I played on Baqa), Bigchicken, Alcory.
When we got here I contacted the GM om First Blood, and made a deal with him. We where to rebuild First Blood. That we did, mainly me, Mikela, and Bigchicken. All my IRL mates joined. This is where I met both Appelsientje and Merobo, or to say, where I recruited them wink .
We had some killedinstinct Progression through most of the content. But the Guild was built up by PvP'ers, and the PvP'ers got tired and decided to quit the BS, and do PvP again.

How come I went from First blood to TEO, which at that point had the exact same progression:
- Oh, you would like to know wouldn't you wink hehe.
Well, I know Jolt IRL, we go back from "High School", or "Ungdomsskolen" as we call it here in Norway. Was always chatting with him, and well, I said that FB is falling apart, and asked if he had a spot for a tanking warrior. He hasty responded; "Not rly, but I'm taking you anyways, bro!".
I joined TEO's ranks, and fell in love quite fast. Did progress from Supremus til Illidan (21%whipe:<), before I got myself Permanently banned for Racial/Ethnical harassment.

So you got struck by the mighty Banhammer!! HAHA, what have you learned from this?:
Oh, I've learned a whole lot (such as):
- Don't be an asshat.
- Respect others, even if they are acting like n00bs.
- Respect the LAWS.....of World of Warcraft.
- Don't act as an Elitist, even if you are one. People tend to dislike that yikes.

What do you have to say for yourself?:
- First off, when I was a part of TEO, quite a lot liked me as a person, some others really hated me (we both know who you are).
- So in my defense I have to say that I really am sorry if someone came out on the wrong side with me, I was childish most of the time, Arrogant, Not to mention annoying. For that I am truly sorry. HOWEVER (Thank God), I have matured, soon 20 so drinks are on me!.

Oh and ye, I never left TEO, got banned so ye, thats why:p And I took over Frewt, as I cba to lvl a new one.

What do you expect from a Guild :
- Maturity (yes, finally).
- Raids that keeps running.
- A great community (which is why I apply to ya all).
- A Guild where I can find a certain sign of recognition.
- Epics, bucketloads of epics! (joking).

What can you expect from me :
- A great mood.
- Charisma.
- Well oriented PvE Player, both skill-wise, and Tac-wise.
- A Loyal member.

People I am acquainted with in TEO:
- Kullsyre/Pakkapoo/Zeroxx.
- Appelsientje.
- Merobo.
- Aya ( Trance brother!).
- Bols.
- Ripster.
- Tubbie and Phynex (both sosial members afaik?).
- Kalyptein ofc!.
- oh ye, and a whole lot of others, but cba naming you!!big_smile

Final last words:
I have been playing for NE now, as Classleader since day one (in WotLK), for about 8 months or so?. So you can say I'm somewhat loyal.
The reason I decided to leave was due to the skillcap in NE, and the fact that we never got raids going, either on time, nor at all (in the end). As well as a whole lot of silly whipes/AFK'ers 50% of the time.

FINAL LAST WORDS, PROMISE! :

I've told you a whole lot about my self now, I know some of you don't think much of me, others like me quite a lot. For those who doesn't exactly love me, for the way I use to act: I have matured.
Rest of you all: Hope to see you all soon!big_smile

Thanks for time and space,
Frewt/Baqa/Daniel.

Last edited by Baqa (2009-08-20 21:46:59)

#2 2009-08-20 22:29:10

Bols
Guild Friend

Re: Frewt, Fury/Protection Warrior.

Zeh Frewtkake is a very skilled warrior, and yes, I think he have matured alot since tbc. He has always been friendly to me, and he is an extremely funny guy. Good luck! smile

"OMG Rock is so OP NERF NERF NERF, paper is fine though" - Scissors

#3 2009-08-20 22:32:03

Aya
Guild Friend

aw finally somebody who mentions me ! : D gets my vote then !

#4 2009-08-20 22:33:35

Pakkapoo
Kullsyre

Yo Daniel!

One of the best pve warriors i'v seen in my life and also a great friend. Always cosy to talk with you on VT wink

I Really hope we find a spot for you, but you dear taking my tanking spots! big_smile

inv inv!

#5 2009-08-21 00:28:56

Merobo
Guild Member

Well im in TEO cause he "almost" forced me to join back in the days.

Anyways he is a really good player and a good tank. I totally vote for him!!

Go go invite him!

#6 2009-08-21 00:45:00

Smoker
Guild Member

I normally never vote for anything but come on its Baqa.

I hope you will be accepted as testplayer.

Good luck.

#7 2009-08-21 01:08:24

Enimusha
Officer

I dont think people can change that much in one year. Even though you write nicely and all poetic in your application, writing is something anyone can do. Good luck, we'll get back to you soon.

#8 2009-08-21 02:48:10

Baqa
Guild Member

I'm sorry you feel that way Namino. I know we came out on the wrong edge. Worth a shot though? Maybe we'll actually get to know each other before we cast judgement smile Same goes for me ofc.

#9 2009-08-21 03:28:04

Appelsientje
Guild Member

Baqa <3.

Sometimes miss the dirty talk in party chat sad

#10 2009-08-21 03:40:45

Pustbunker
Guild Member

A perm harassment ban? That must've been pretty bad yikes

http://www.zetbit.com/ssig-1454729.jpg
http://excoboard.com/forums/29208/user/252954/316335.jpg

#11 2009-08-21 03:52:19

Baqa
Guild Member

Was due to numerous occasions of what they said; Harassment. Though I really don't do that anymore.
But well, that doesn't mean I'm not a good player, and good raider. I've matured, just hope Namino and others will give me a chance to prove it smile

Oh ye, had about 300 days in total /played, so was annoying at least:p

#12 2009-08-21 10:18:14

Lamme
Guildmaster

Aside of all the harrassement and history, the application lacks one important information - how active would you be?
We raid Tue, Thu 19.30-23 and 18.45-23 Sun. Plus 10 man raids on Fri/Sat evenings. What sort of activity would you be able to keep in the long run?

#13 2009-08-21 12:31:41

Baqa
Guild Member

I recon I'll be able to raid all the days most of the weeks. Some weeks I got few late shift days, usually on Wednesday though. So I guess a 80-100 raid attendance in total:> Thought you guys knew I was active:p

#14 2009-08-23 10:28:48

Beardstorm
Mahogany - Retired CL
Website

I'm gonna go and give you a trial. Just keep any asshattery in check and be active since you'll be going for a fully active raiding spot (and we don't really like demi activity) smile I'm not able to log on for another couple of weeks so whisper Appel or someone else for an invite.

Be good Robin

Please donate to the "One shot Aya with a shield slam fund", all bits of metalz welcome.

#15 2009-08-23 17:49:20

Baqa
Guild Member

Thanks Bruce.

Board footer