#1 2009-08-25 22:41:00

Sagidu
Guild Member

Sagidu, Human, Deathknight

About me
Character name: Sagidu
Server: Stormreaver
Nationality: Polish
How long have i been playing WoWarcraft?: I started 6-8 months before TBC.
What made me choose my class?: At the beginning i picked up a DK cause i wanted to go back to dpsing while having a possibility to tank (played a healer before). So DK was an obvious choice due to starting at 55 lvl and being kind of op at everything (back then). With time i loved this class. Many things to keep an eye for and original source system. I enjoy different specs, flexibility and the whole design in general. I just find DK class very enjoyable and worth an effort.

About WoW
Current guild(if any): I transfered here few days ago so i am looking for a new home.
Previous guild(s): Legendary Artillery on Burning Legion.
Reason for leaving: Guild just died.
Total play time: 50 days.
Character class: Deathknight.
Character race: Human.
Notable character titles: ''Rival'' and ''of the Nightfall''.
Mentionable alt(s): I am not a big fan of alts (quality over quantity tbh).
Professions: JC/Min both maxed. Slowly working on fishing then cooking. FA maxed.
Main raiding talent spec:  I am a big fan of Unholy spec. Currently i am experimenting with Obliterate 2H Unholy. I can definitely see an increase in dps while running simulations etc but it is not really what blizzard had in mind while designing DK talent tress. I am sure they will hotfix it or just change in next minor patch. Anyway it seems like i need around 10% more ArP from gear to make this spec competitive so i will probably go back to cookie-cutter 10-61 SS 2H. Ofcourse i can switch to Blood/Frost anytime though with my current gear setup i get best results as Unholy.
Offspec: My tanking kit contains items ranging from lvl 213 to 226 fully enchanted and gemmed-just need to update it with epic gems.
Armory link to character: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet … p;n=Sagidu (i will log in pve gear/spec before they close realm)
Standard ability cycle: Getting at least 5 RP before fight(so i can fire second DC)-Plague Strike-Icy Touch-Blood Strike-Blood Strike-Obliterate-DC-DC-Obliterate-Obliterate-Obliterate-Horn of Winter-DC-DC
Consumables I bring to raids? AP flask, Haste/HP potions, food. Will provide feast after i lvl fishing/cooking.

Other
I-net Connection: I get dc's few times in a month. Other then that its working perfectly.
Previous Vanilla and Burning Crusade raid experience: I started WoW as a Horde Hunter on some russian realm-Stonemaul i believe. I did not really play so much (i prefered Warcraft 3 back then). Did some ZG and thats all. Before TBC came out i moved to Daggerspine (aka Laggerspine) and played as a BM Hunter through entire expansion in a guild called ''The Order Of The Muffin''. I believe we managed to take down every single boss from Attunemen in Kara to Illidan as a server first. It was pretty intense and i must say that TBC was definitely my golden era in WoW. I quit the game one week after Sunwell patch so no kills there for me. Some time after that i started Alliance Druid on Stormscale and i decided i want to try out healing perspective of the game.
Previous Wrath of the Lich King raid experience: I downed everything but 3D Sartharion. We killed Yogg-Saron pretty quickly and it turned out that i actually have to force myself to log so i slowly stopped playing. I have to say its mainly because i was so fed up with healing role. In PvP it felt challenging and enjoyable but PvE-totally different story. I realize you can say about PvE in general that it is boring but seriously healing is not for everyone-i can tell. I realized that staring at grid/healbot/whatever and just hotting up entire raid is not exactly my thing. It didnt even feel like you participate in encounter. So i started a DK to do what is more enjoyable for me-dpsing (plus i could always try out tanking as well ). I played with few RL friends on Burning Legion in ''Legendary Artillery''. I geared up quite fast-missed Yogg-Saron kill but i know the fight from my druid so not such a big loss. The reason for it is summer time-as always. People cba raiding, taking long vacation etc. Guild started falling apart and eventually disbanded. All my friends quit or decided they will switch to Aion. Had no reason to play there anymore. I took a small break and decided its time to look for a new home. So here i am.
Mods/add-ons: Big Wigs, Omen, Recount, Grid, many dk only addons.
Microphone: Yes.

Availability:
Sunday 18:45 -> 23:00 Yes.
Tuesday 19:30 -> 23:30 Yes.
Thursday 19:30 -> 23:30 Yes.
Off-nights Yes.

Mentality
Why do i play WoW: I play WoW mainly because i have a passion for this game. Not because i have simply nothing better to do or just too much free time. It is something i take seriously and something i am trying to be good at. I was always a PvE player and i guess it will stay that way. Though i like to pvp from time to time like most of us(nothing serious though just purely for fun).
Why am i applying to Enigma Order? I have done some research and it seems like you are hard working and dedicated crew with high ambition.
What do i expect to gain out of it? Solid and steady progress in nice atmosphere and chance to prove myself.
What can i offer you? Loyalty, dedication, contributing as best as i can, getting along with all members and not causing any drama. In general i am willing to do whatever it takes to achieve certain goals.

Thank you for your time and have a good evening.

#2 2009-08-28 03:31:17

Sagidu
Guild Member

Re: Sagidu, Human, Deathknight

Any chance for an update?

#3 2009-08-28 09:31:02

Enimusha
Officer

Thanks for your application. We are sorry its taking so long to give you an reply. I'll give you an final answer asap, after having a chat with the officers.

#4 2009-08-28 12:05:19

Enimusha
Officer

What kind of activity we can expect from you in percentages? We have 3 main raids in a weeks rotation, which is the only thing that counts when looking at activity.

#5 2009-08-28 14:18:15

Sagidu
Guild Member

100%-if you just let me.

#6 2009-08-29 08:44:46

Enimusha
Officer

The situation at the moment is that we are somewhat growded with melees. But your application was good and you seem like an ambitious guy, so i'm going to give you a chance to prove yourself. Test period lasts around 2-3 weeks, during this period we will evaluate your skills and personality, if you are fit for TEO. We expect high activity during this period.

Be prepared for raids, flasks are mandatory and knowledge of tactics for all the encounters is preferable. We also do hardmodes in Ulduar and soon in ToC, so reading up basic information is good. Be sure to check out the rules section of the forums, especially DKP rules. We use GC for raids, when you are invited in the guild, whisper the maker of the raid to get invited in the calendar.

Contact an officer ingame for an invite. Welcome! smile

#7 2009-08-29 11:43:15

Warsaw
Guild Member

Witka wink

Dwight: Most people think Marv is crazy. He just had the rotten luck of being born in the wrong century. He'd be right at home on some ancient battlefield swinging an axe into somebody's face. Or in a Roman arena, taking his sword to other gladiators like him.

http://img266.imageshack.us/img266/5697/shirtripkh5.gif

#8 2009-08-29 12:00:39

Enimusha
Officer

dobra.

#9 2009-08-29 14:06:56

Warsaw
Guild Member

Perkele!

Dwight: Most people think Marv is crazy. He just had the rotten luck of being born in the wrong century. He'd be right at home on some ancient battlefield swinging an axe into somebody's face. Or in a Roman arena, taking his sword to other gladiators like him.

http://img266.imageshack.us/img266/5697/shirtripkh5.gif

#10 2009-08-29 14:07:45

Enimusha
Officer

Kurwa!

#11 2009-08-30 20:02:00

Lamiarenoo
Guild Member

Namino your progress in learning polish is amazing (lol).
Don't forget piwo wink

#12 2009-08-30 20:03:25

Aya
Guild Friend

you don't speak polish unless you have tons of racist jokes imo

#13 2009-08-30 20:29:55

Lamiarenoo
Guild Member

at leat we have our own language Aya...

#14 2009-08-30 21:04:42

Aya
Guild Friend

nvm  boring theory

Last edited by Aya (2009-08-30 21:40:49)

Board footer