The Enigma Order

You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to The Enigma Order forums!

#1 2009-10-19 18:58:33

Mete
Guild Member

Metelina - Holy Paladin

Hello, first i'd like to say that i'm a horrible application writer but i've really tried to make this as good as possible to please don't judge me to hard! big_smile

About me

Hey, I'm a boy in the young age of 19 years named Johan. I'm from a small town called Kiruna in the absolute most northern part of Sweden. I like to spend my free time playing WoW, playing Ice-hockey with friends and to drive snowmobile during the winters. I hate to have nothing to do i get really really bored and almost start banging my head into the wall if i got nothing to do! big_smile

I got one younger brother and one older brother. And that actually all i have to say about myself right now. If you got some personal questions about me just ask and i'll see if i can answer them or not!

About my character

Class: Paladin
Name: Metelina is the current name of the char i'll change it to Metè after the migration.
Spec: My current mainspec is Holy, and my offspec is Retri.
Professions: My current Professions is Engineering 405/450 and Herbalism 450/450, I've been considering changing my herbalism to Jewelcrafting for a long time but i just haven't gotten it done yet, maybe now is the time? wink
Playtime: My /Played on this character is actually pretty low. I got an amount of 36 Days 1 Hours 34 Minutes and 47 seconds played on this character. Although i got a hell lot more if i count all my characters which i will do.

On my Warlock i got a /played of 163 days, 22 hours, 30 minutes, 58 seconds.

My Druid got 188 days, 21 hours, 16 minutes, 32 seconds.

On my Death Knight i got 15 days, 20 hours, 22minutes, 26 seconds.

I do have a couple of alts around 70+ but im never playing these so i wont bother including they /played of them.
These 4 chars i've named here is the ones i mostly play on so i feel these are the only important ones to name smile

Armory: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet … =Metelina, probably my retri gear equipped since i'm mostly only playing pvp on it right now as ret smile

History:

My wow history started about 4 years ago when i made my first character which actually was a night elf male rogue that i played to about lvl 20 before i got bored of it.

After that i created the warlock which came to be the character i would play. At the time i reached lvl 10 i joined a guild called Brotherhood of the Wolf and i basicly played in that guild until Naxxramas was released. When Naxxramas was released i left BotW to join The Core Crew, since i wanted to go for even more hardcore playing and faster progress, about this time i also had started lvl a druid which i came to fall in love with. After i got the druid to lvl 80 i started gearing it up in our Outdoor dragon raiding during the days and i geared it up quite fast since i rarely ever missed a outdoor dragon spawn and kill :p. I played in TCC during the whole progress through Naxxramas but when we reached Kel'thuzad i really felt that it was the druid i wanted to play, so i kept raiding on my warlock until TCC kind of died, and then i took the opportunity and rerolled to my druid. Since then i have basicly been playing the druid as my main. In TBC i played in Keelhaul during basicly whole TBC, i left the guild some times to just pvp, and i also had some trips to different servers, mostly Stormscale. So basicly i played 50% of tbc on Stormreaver and 50% on Stormscale, but i was in Keelhaul during all my PvE experience of TBC.

In Keelhaul we managed to clear everything up to M'uru pre nerf, where the guild became a sinking ship and it was just a question of when the guild was gonna die, and so it did and there my PvE experience ended. And after this i only focused on PvP where i became pretty successful with a long time in the top 20 bracket on our battlegroup in both 2v2 and 3v3.

In Wrath of the Lich King i started my playing on a server called Xavius where i played in a guild which all of them took the free migration away from Stormscale (so did i), here i managed to get the achievements of Realm First Level 80 Druid and Realm First level 80 Night Elf. After we managed to get the guild filled with enough 80's we started raiding and the guild got the realm first kill of Sartharion ( i missed this kill sad), Shortly after that we entered Naxxramas and cleared it out managing to get the Realm First Conqueror of Naxxramas, it didn't end here nono we kept going and entered the eye of eternity where we managed to get the realm first kill of malygos aswell, but shortly after this arenas came out, and since most of the officers where pure PvP players it became big discussions and argues however the guild would continue PvE or not and this eventually ended with a guild disband. At this point i had already gotten my paladin to level 80 and i started to play on that with some irl friends in naxx 10 and naxx 25, you can basicly say that after this i've had 2 mains which have been my paladin and my druid since i've been playing both of them just as much but it has only been in PvP.

And now here i am after a break of 6 months more willing to play then ever applying to you.

Maybe i should've summed this up but i really felt like spending the time to write my whole wow history since i think its quite interesting to hear about others history aswell. Sorry if you didn't like me writing absolutely the whole history ! sad

Why do i want to join The Enigma Order: Well, i feel that now after i've come back from my wow break i want to get back to PvE which i used to love so much and i feel that The Enigma Order would fit me perfect since it isn't the most hardcore guild of stomreaver, and also because i got some old friends playing in the guild. And i know that TEO is a guild that usually got very friendly and mature members.

What can you expect from me?: You can expect a player who got a lot of experience when it comes down to this game and a player who _always_ tries do his best. I'm also a quite active Theorycrafter and tries to really get the perfect gear / gem / enchant setup for the characters i play to really get everything out of the character.

You can also expect a really active player who has mostly always kept above a 95% activity and who never turns down a raid if im needed. I'm always well prepared and i'm not afraid of taking responsibilities such as making healing assignments on new bosses etc, cause im very familiar with that since i almost where doing that 100% of the times in TBC.

Most of all you can expect a player whos always there when needed and who always perform a 110%.

Shoutouts?: I don't really feel comfortable making any shoutouts to the members of the guild since i might name someone that maybe doesnt consider himself knowing me or that maybe i'll forget someone. So i'll pass out on this one and you can just ask me about it.

This is about all i feel i needed to add right now. If you got any questions or just thing you know something that i might've forgotten to say don't be afraid to whisper me about it, i'm almost always online on either my druid or my dk which currently is on stormreaver. They're named Meteoren (Druid) and Meté (Death Knight).

Thanks in advance and Regards from Mete.

#2 2009-10-19 19:43:05

Warsaw
Guild Member

Re: Metelina - Holy Paladin

Xavius... shit server. I had also "pleasure" to play there back in the days. Whats is ratio this days? Still 1A:20H? wink

Descent application, gl getting in!

Dwight: Most people think Marv is crazy. He just had the rotten luck of being born in the wrong century. He'd be right at home on some ancient battlefield swinging an axe into somebody's face. Or in a Roman arena, taking his sword to other gladiators like him.

http://img266.imageshack.us/img266/5697/shirtripkh5.gif

#3 2009-10-19 19:57:11

Mete
Guild Member

I like Xavius but it was on a shit bg and it was a bit too small but otherwise i really enjoyed playing on xavius :p

Don't know how the horde / alliance ratio is nowadays actually.

And thanks! smile

#4 2009-10-19 19:59:56

Merobo
Guild Member

As i told to u in /w i can offer u a spot as backup raider with ur paladin. Atm we got paladin team pretty full for our 25m HC raids, but i think u can find a spot in our non heroic raids, using them to gear up and to find ur old pleasure back big_smile

So this is what we can offer to u, ur turn now

#5 2009-10-19 20:06:31

Mete
Guild Member

Merobo wrote:

As i told to u in /w i can offer u a spot as backup raider with ur paladin. Atm we got paladin team pretty full for our 25m HC raids, but i think u can find a spot in our non heroic raids, using them to gear up and to find ur old pleasure back big_smile

So this is what we can offer to u, ur turn now

Merobo this sounds fine for me, since i do know my current gear isn't really up to date and this would also help me get to know the players in the guild more etc so if thats all you can offer me right now i'll gladly take the chance.

#6 2009-10-19 21:27:40

Appelsientje
Guild Member

I wanna vouch for this guy. Always remember in tcc tovernaartje and jompii the two youngest ppl in guild showing the oldies how to play :p

Dont think this guy will disappoint if u give him the chance to show what he can do.  Hardcore vanila experience + gladiator metelol = win !!

#7 2009-10-19 21:28:47

Mete
Guild Member

Appelsientje wrote:

I wanna vouch for this guy. Always remember in tcc tovernaartje and jompii the two youngest ppl in guild showing the oldies how to play :p

Dont think this guy will disappoint if u give him the chance to show what he can do.  Hardcore vanila experience + gladiator metelol = win !!

haha appel <3

#8 2009-10-19 21:31:53

Merobo
Guild Member

Accepted as testplayer - backup spot in the beginning

Just whisper me when u will have u char on Stormreaver and with the right faction (Wed).

#9 2009-10-19 21:37:38

Mete
Guild Member

Merobo wrote:

Accepted as testplayer - backup spot in the beginning

Just whisper me when u will have u char on Stormreaver and with the right faction (Wed).

Will do Merobo, thanks alot.

Board footer