The Enigma Order

You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to The Enigma Order forums!

#1 2009-10-27 12:08:04

Lamme
Guildmaster

Anub'Arak spec

This is the spec I'll be rolling for at Anub'Arak, at least untill we get a firm grip of phases 1 and 2. The main idea is to spec MM for Barrage for more powerful Volley. This is important, since in this fight roughly 65% of our damage shoud come from Volley. For the same reason, it is better to use more survival-tailored gear, namely ditch Armor Penetration in favor of agility (Volley is arcane damage, hence does not benefit from ArmPen).
On top of that, glyph of Volley might come in handly to ease up on mana.

As I said, this is something that's supposed to give me a small advatange for the learning process of first 2 phases. If all goes well, we may opt for swticking hunters on Anub only later on, when we get the feeling of overall dps balance and requirements.

#2 2009-10-28 10:10:09

Lamme
Guildmaster

Re: Anub'Arak spec

One more note about hunters at Anub'Arak - we can probably make the fight go much more smooth by wise use of Master's Call - mostely thinking about situations where spikes decide to follow a melee who gets cought up on a frost patch (aka slowed down). Takes some practice to time it and have pet in range, but should work.

Board footer