The Enigma Order

You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to The Enigma Order forums!

#1 2010-01-23 17:11:08

neytiri
Uncertified member

Neytiri - Prot / Fury warrior

My name is niklas mikkelsen, I live in Denmark, where I am attending my final year on buisness college, I am 19 years old. I love playing world of warcraft with my mates, and have been abit casual gamer lately because of school work and so on. In weekends I like going out, just hand out with friends you know   - but in weekly days you will see me spend most of my time ingame improving my character and just have blast while playing (:

I am at the moment playing as a Protection warrior, Night elf female, even tho I am considering to do race change to a Dwarf male, because of stoneform. its quite helpful with the extra armor on Saurfang etc.

I will just give you guys a little hint about what and where I were raiding / playing before this warrior : In vanilla I didnt play a lot, I only managed to kill 4 bosses in MC, then TBC expansion came where I went out as hardcore gamer, I was playing on my Undead warrior, I managed to get first kill on, Karazhan, Gruul lair, SSC and TK, and then we startet slacking in MH and BT, but I cleared it all, Of course timed ZA, I miss my armani bear tho :/ - But also 4/6 bosses in SWP before big nerf / patch. And then we killed KJ. The name on my warrior was Yúz on Mazrigos, Was playing in the famous guild " The legacy ", but then a month before WOTLK expansion was about to be released I sold my warrior, and went afk for a half year or so. And now I am back to wow again, with my warrior, and I want to get back to "hardcore" raiding, as active raider and do progress with a guild who has just as great potential as The legacy have, and some nice brained people (:

the reason why I leaved my old guild on my holy paladin its actually in here named zíz, he was playing in Minority, one of the top guilds on the horde side, but then I rerolled alliance with my mates, because they all went alliance, so thats why I am here now (:

I only got a apply going on for you guys at the moment because I dont like applying to a whole bunch of guilds, if I get accepted by one of them, and then I have to turn down the other guilds, and be ass because they have spend time on reading and analyzing my application, and Its not fair to the guild to do if you ask me, because if you want a guild you need to wait the time to get a good respond, and use some time on a apply which is made for the guild, and not just a random template that you have lieing around in a Notebook-file.

here is something about who I am as a wow player, and what I enjoy the most doing in world of warcraft
I am the " fun " wow-player, I love jumping around and have a great time in IF etc hehe. But the thing I love the most is raiding, and thats the whole reason of why Im actually applying to a guild, If I didnt want to raid all the time I would just be without guild and join pugs as I wanted, but thats not what I want, I want to do progress.
But also I am always up to help a guildie in heroics, boost, and in fun raids like togc10, and so on (:

What am I looking for in a guild?
Dedication, progress, fun, great spirit for the raid even tho we are wiping a whole night, and last but not least an great atmosphere while raiding, thats prolly the things I am looking for the most, but also tons of fun while not raiding.

in raids I would love to join as protection warrior, because of all my experience in TBC I think I can have a big impact in the raiding, and make a diffrent with the other tanks, but also I have some very decent gear for fury my offspec, so I can easy go fury for a raid or 2, if thats needed.

Why am I applying to you guys in The Enigma order
Because I have heard really great things about you guys, and that you know how to play this game, and you are raiding alot. But also after I have had a look on your website, I can see your dedication to this guild, and this game, after now being going in 4 years as I read, and still keep doing very nice on the progress status, I can’t see why I shouldnt give this a try, since this is just a guild after my style. And I have been pugging with a few from your guild, and they have all showed that they have a nice brain in their head, compared to so many other players.

What can you guys expect from me:
You can expect a dedicated raider, who is very active, and always ready to raid, I always have my gear gemmed with the best available and the same with my enchants, always the best available. before raid invites I am always online atleast half an hour before raidinvites are incomming, and in the meanwhile I am waiting on invites, I get my flasks, food buffs, and getting repaired, checking enchants, gems, too see if I am up to date.

Here is a armory link, so you can see what shave my gear is ;)
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... %C3%BDtiri - I have only been playing my warrior for 7 days played ingame, so I am still improving, I am doing all raids every week, and doing all I can to improve my gear from frost emblems, and icc10 / 25.
There are still some improvements that I am working on like my shield and belt, but it will soon come ! 

I don’t really know anyone in Enigma order, but hey I am always up for new friends in game. But That isn’t a challenge for me comming into a new guild without knowing anyone, I just want to do my job and prove my worth, and then just have a great time while being in a guild! (:
I think that was all I had to say for now. Now its all up to you guys in the guild.
Thank you for reading this I hope you like it.

Best Regards

Niklas 'Neýtiri' Mikkelsen

#2 2010-01-23 18:33:50

Lydo
Guild Member

Re: Neytiri - Prot / Fury warrior

If its up to me I think this is one of those "exceptionally good players" we are recruiting smile

But Kulls has the final word.

Good Luck smile

#3 2010-01-23 19:51:22

neytiri
Uncertified member

Thank you very much for the kind words Lydo, I hope I sound like the player that you could use in the guild.

Looking forward to here more from you guys (:

- Niklas Mikkelsen

#4 2010-01-23 20:02:06

Apox
Founding Member
Website

https://valid.x86.fr/cache/banner/q03263-2.png

#5 2010-01-24 02:38:46

Pakkapoo
Kullsyre

Thanks for the application.

You seams like a nice guy and a good player. But I am sorry, we are not looking for any warriors at the moment.

Declined

Board footer