The Enigma Order

You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to The Enigma Order forums!

#1 2010-07-10 06:03:08

Starálfur
Uncertified member

Starálfur, Night Elf Hunter - accepted

Still had my old account on here (Orcalin) but couldn’t write in this section of the forums. Anyways, application. :<

-----

Personal information:
Ryan/21/Liverpool, England - Overall I think I'm a pretty sound guy. Friendly, honest and enjoyable to play with on the whole. I've recently got back to England from spending 6 months living in Norway  and as a result, a lot of free time has opened up - hence, the application. I've been playing WoW since 2005 firstly on my Druid, Orcalin and then on my Mage, Serenade. I don't know how many of the old guys are around, but some may remember me from a long time ago - info below.

Character information:
Starálfur/Night Elf/Hunter

Gear & Spec:
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet … %C3%A1lfur

Spell rotation:
I'm using a priority based system as MM - Serpent sting first and then Kill Shot > Chimera Shot > Aimed Shot > Arcane Shot > Steady Shot.

Professions:
Engineering 446 & Mining 417.

Previous guilds:
"Vanilla" - Dedicated (Druid class leader), Brief spell in TEO, Windwalkers (Vek'Nilash server)
TBC - Genesis (Druid class leader), Keelhaul, Dark Ritual (Mage)
WotLK - Brotherhood of the Wolf (Mage)

Raiding experience:
With Starálfur, I have cleared 11/12 in ICC normal and have experienced 2/12 in ICC heroic. While in Brotherhood of the Wolf, I raided with my Mage, Serenade and cleared upto Anub'Rekhan hard mode in ToGC.
In TBC, I raided up to Illidan with my Mage in Dark Ritual and in "Vanilla", I cleared everything in game with my Druid, Orcalin.

Availability:
Lately, my free time is actually starting wear me down. I have pretty much unlimited availabilty - a blessing some would say. But I am available every day of the week.

Computer information (Taken from my Battle.net beta opt in page):
Operating System:    Windows 2.6.1.7600 ()
CPU Type:    Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Duo CPU T6500 @ 2.10GHz
CPU Speed (GHz):    2.12
System Memory (GB):    2.968
Video Card Model:    ATI Mobility Radeon HD 4570

What I can offer The Enigma Order:
I bring all my experience as a raider in Wow. I am pretty confident that I can use my brain and handle constructive criticism where it is needed and change my approach to things when the time calls for it. I also bring with me a friendly atmosphere and motivation to get involved and help the guild progress.

Why do I want to join The Enigma Order?:
Truthfully, I actually applied to Lords of Ironhearts first and was declined on the grounds that they had no room for another Hunter. However, I would indeed like to part of TEO again. I am looking for a guild that can offer me serious raiding without so much as going as far being "hardcore". From what I understand, TEO can offer this.

Final thoughts:
While this is definitely not the best application I've done in my life, I hope it's okay to read and look foward to any reply or critique that you can draw from it. I sincerely hope there is room in the guild for me! If there's anything missing from this application, let me know and I'll give you all the details you need.

Cheers,
Ryan/Starálfur etc.

#2 2010-07-10 11:00:46

Mojorising
Officer
Website

#3 2010-07-10 16:40:30

Lamme
Guildmaster

Re: Starálfur, Night Elf Hunter - accepted

Thanks for the application. We'll get back to you in a matter of few days.

It's Anub'Arak in ToGC by the way, as opposed to Anub'Rekhan in Naxx.

#4 2010-07-10 16:51:41

Starálfur
Uncertified member

Lamme wrote:

It's Anub'Arak in ToGC by the way, as opposed to Anub'Rekhan in Naxx.

I'm always confusing the two. But yeah. Thanks.

#5 2010-07-12 07:08:51

Starálfur
Uncertified member

I'll just say here quickly that I'm willing to accept the offer you gave me in game, Lamme. Sounds fair enough. smile

#6 2010-07-12 15:08:47

Lamme
Guildmaster

Splendid.

Orcalin will once again strenghten our druid representation. Will need some assistance with gear in the start. Nothing we couldn't handle.

Poke someone in game for an invite. In case we don't hook up in game today - spare your RS25 save for tomorrow, we have a raid scheduled and could well use a capable druid.

Accepted

Board footer