Announcement

Welcome to The Enigma Order forums!

#1 2010-07-21 10:23:50

Abdulla
Uncertified member

Hello from an old snort. - declined

Meh, I miss you guys.
Hows life in Enigma nowadays?
I`m thinking a bit of reapplying to you since almost all my friends are in your guild now and I do miss to be in a competitive guild to prove myselfe Im not utter crap (Which I ofc am, Im just good at hiding that facto.tongue).
But aint sure what char to apply on (Since I like all my 80`s, and isnt axcactly sure if you are in need of any particular classes.), nor do I know if such an apply will be appreciated.
I consider myselfe to be done with most problems irl that made me slightly unstable last time I was in your guild, and is now looking for the last inn before the grim reaper comes to get me.

So this is just a short note to lodge the general meanings about bringing in an old dramadragqueen to your ranks again.

Most of you will know me as Licka, a slutty, ugly priest from tbc times. And those old enough will know me as a rogue named Abdulla that roamed in naxx40 with you pre tbc.

As for now I have a palatank (Anneanka), feraltank/resto/balance drood (Gonorea), ele/restoshammy (Pomtienom) and shadow/discpriest (Tuttelbom) as 80`s.
Done 11/12 hm on 10 mans.

As everyone else I have strenghts and weaknesses in my gaming.
Most considereable weaknesses is: Never put me in abo on professor and as a tank on ranged at blood princes Im a total disaster. But else I more or less manage fine.

I know this isnt the best apply you have seen, but it should cover the most important thingys.

Last edited by Abdulla (2010-07-21 10:24:10)

WTS Licka!!!. Disc/holy priest with imp spirit.

#2 2010-07-21 12:12:05

Lamme
Guildmaster

Re: Hello from an old snort. - declined

Thanks for the (5th?) application, we'll get back to you.

#3 2010-07-24 19:58:12

Lamme
Guildmaster

Re: Hello from an old snort. - declined

As discussed in game -

Declined

Board footer