Announcement

Welcome to The Enigma Order forums!

#1 2010-08-31 18:34:59

Potstar
Guild Member

Apply for raider :)) - accepted

Hey Teo...

Personal info :
My name is Leif, im 32 years old, and im from denmark.. i have 2 education 1 as automekaniker and 1 as and building painter i now work as painter.

Character : Potstar,lvl 80 Gnome mage

Mainspec : Arcane  ( willing to change for what suits the guild best )

Offspec : Fire

Professions : Talior - Alchamist   <---- spelled wrong smile)

Alt : Pins lvl 80 hunter
       Gøgler lvl 80 druid Resto
       And some others level 80

Abit of my wow story .

Well i played wow since the first day. i started playing with some irl friends on Ravencrest and we played for some years then they stopped play but im still addicktet:) then i played rogue from start and first got into mage when you could level to 80 and played it every since smile Then i joined Aw and got 2 new irl friends now and they helped me become a raider in Aw and i become a nice raider mage hard to talk about your self so talk to Tyler / Whossah about me but i wass best dps mage with Tòpcl and think all ppl liked me... or like to think that smile))

Exp in raids :
Mc
Karazan
Aq 20/40
Naxx 10/25 cleared both
toc 10 normal cleared  4/5 hardmode
Icc 10 10/12  1 or 2 hardmode cant remeber if 1 or 2 sad
Icc 25 8/12  Gunship Hardmode cleared

My connection is : 40mbit/40mbit  will never dc hehee ofc i can but long between
i have ventrilo installed and know it and i hane headset with mic in it work fine.

Addons :  DBM - Omen - and some others depends on what char i play.

Why i wanted to join Teo :  this is an easy one , i wanted to join cause we got stuck in Aw and i wanted progress and that
could Aw not give me anymore to many ppl in AW did not meet to raides with 110% modivation ( to many slacker hard said )
and then i know that tyler joined and Whoosah joined Teo and i have played with some of you Teo ppl in instance and know that you  seek progress and dont slack on things ofc ppl  can have an offday but you get the point.

PPL in Teo i know :  Tyler - Whoosah - Johnreaper   mabye some more havents seen all ppl yet i guess smile)

contribute from me :  Always up for a raid or some fun or just help out someone with something, a nice dps´er , and fun and good person to talk with and mature sometimes hehe

this will be all from me hope to hear from you..

best regards form me  Potstar :::::...... smile))

#2 2010-08-31 18:57:27

Cryonic
Founding Member

Re: Apply for raider :)) - accepted

Hello and thanks for the application, you will have an answer within a few days.

http://www.zetbit.com/sig-619204.jpg

#3 2010-08-31 19:12:29

Cryonic
Founding Member

Re: Apply for raider :)) - accepted

We'll try you out and see how it goes.

http://www.zetbit.com/sig-619204.jpg

Board footer