You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to The Enigma Order forums!

#1 2010-09-11 23:56:16

Busm
Guild Member

Busm Human Mage - accepted

Hi there TEO.

Tyler mentioned you're looking for a mage. After reading up on your guild a bit, I thought I'd throw in an application.
I'm currently a member of Ancient Warriors, and AW has been a good guild to be a part of. But since any kind of progress has ceased, there's really nothing left for me to do there, except wait for cata. So it's time for me to seek new challenges.

Personal info.
Name: Bo
Occupation: Inhouse Developer/Programmer at a major danish ISP.

Character Info.
Name: Busm
Class: Mage
Race: Human
Armory Profile: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet … mp;cn=Busm

Spec.
Currently arcane (57/3/11) and TTW/fire (18/53/0) - Gear is skewed towards arcane, but can produce good results with fire as well.
But in the end, I will (and can) play any spec required by the encounter in question.

Gear.
I'm currently fully equipped in ICC25 gear (where it makes sense), and some HC upgrades.
I don't feel I can upgrade much, short of 25man HC encounters. It should be plenty sufficient to handle any content available at the moment.

Availability.
Mostly I'm able to raid every night of the week, unless something out of the ordinary comes up. I prefer to keep it to 2-3 nights though, which seems to coincide nicely with your raid schedule.

WotLK Experience.
Up to patch 3.3 I raided all WotLK content with Ancient Warriors, and served as mage class leader through Ulduar and ToC. A position I later resigned, as I needed a break before patch 3.3 hit the streets.
I decided to throttle back a bit on my mage, and instead play my DK as main tank in a small 10man friends guild (Strawberry Panic). We managed to get 10/12 ICC10 HC and Halion down, before summer started to set in.
During that time, I picked up my mage again, and did a couple of ICC25 runs with AW. But mostly I've been PUG'ing/GDKP'ing ICC25 (with a few of your members from time to time smile).

I have experience with all ICC encounters (short of LK HC), and know them all by heart. (and from several roles/perspectives)

General/Pre-WotLK mage experince
My mage was my first WoW character, and has been around since early vanilla. I've played it actively through most content since Molten Core, with a few exceptions/sidesteps along the way. But it has always been "my" character.
As such, I possess a deep understanding of the mage class, and how it has evolved over the years. I've always taken pride in optimizing my mage, and playing it to its full potential without compromise.

I see myself as an experienced raider, and you won't see me throw a fit in raid chat, or show up unprepared - ever.
You will never see me bug out of an encounter either, just because the going gets tuff. In my experience, the harder you hit your head on the wall in the start of a new encounter, the more satisfying it is to finally overcome it smile

Further, I like to think I'm a somewhat laid back kind of a guy. I enjoy a relaxed atmosphere when raiding, and try to contribute to that end. While focus is important, I think it's healthy to kick back a bit and keep heads cool, when there's room to do so.

I could continue babbeling on, but I think I have gotten the major points across smile

If there's any questions what so ever, feel free to ask.

Regards
Bo

AKA Shishkebab

#2 2010-09-12 00:10:19

Cryonic
Founding Member

Re: Busm Human Mage - accepted

Hello and thanks for the application, we'll give you an answer within a day or two.

http://www.zetbit.com/sig-619204.jpg

#3 2010-09-12 00:24:33

Cryonic
Founding Member

Re: Busm Human Mage - accepted

Accepted, whisper an officer in game for invite.

http://www.zetbit.com/sig-619204.jpg

Board footer