Announcement

Welcome to The Enigma Order forums!

#1 2010-09-13 03:01:33

Titoista
Forum User

Titoista - Draeni Shaman - accepted

The Player (behind the character):

Hey, that's me!

20 year old dude... originally from Ex-Yugoslavia, but residing in Denmark - fluent in the English language (as well as several other).

Generally always available on tuesdays, thursdays, and at least 2 out of 3 "weekend" days (fri/sat/sunday)... as for mondays and wednesdays I get home rather late, and would generally not be able to raid.

The Character:

As the title reveals, the applicant is a draeni shaman called Titoista.
I've been playing the RESTORATION spec ever since I dinged 80 (on February 13th, this year), and I've been doing so quite well, if I may add smile
I've also got a somewhat decent set of ENHANCEMENT gear to go with my offspec, but it still needs improvement in order to be of any significant use.

My original intentions with this character were to play the enhancement spec, but as it was much easier getting into dungeon/raid groups as a healer, I suddenly found myself having a neat set of healing gear, while my enhancement gear was falling behind. Meanwhile, I'd taken a real liking to the healing role, and so I adapted the restoration spec as my main, and all the raid progress I've made on this character has been in the role of a healer.

As IcC was the latest novelty when I dinged, most of my raiding efforts have been focused there... especially in the 10man environment where I've so far achieved 11/12 heroic (as well as all the achievements for the 310% mount) with a regular 10man group that I still raid with on fridays (sometimes also saturdays). Pre-IcC raiding achievements are more or less unexisting... well, I have completed the "Champion of the Frozen Wastes" achievement, but that doesn't count for nothing smile  and ofcourse there's been the casual ToC or whatever... but yea, IcC is really where I began raiding more seriously on my shaman.

Armory link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet … n=Titoista
worldoflogs link: http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/1yysotpatogmhb86/

The Player & WoW:

First, a little history:
Well, I've been playing the game since the vanilla days, but back then it was mostly just for the laughs... running around Azeroth with real life friends, and so on... The only raiding I ever did back then was a little MC in some semi-pugs on my late retribution paladin. With the release of TBC, I leveled my late paladin to 70 and participated in a few raids, but nothing worth mentioning - that expansion was also mostly spent exploring the new races and Outland with real life friends... and eventually, I stopped playing all together! However, with the Wrath of the Lich King, I started playing again, and began leveling a warlock... I was still a bit lazy back then playing on and off in different periods of time... but eventually I dinged 80, started gearing up. This is when I was really caught by the idea of raiding instead of just "chillin' with friends"...

As for my WotLK raidng experience, I've done most of it - if not all of it - in either a 10man or a 25man environment... With my warlock, named "Durko", I've achieved 11/12 heroic IcC25 with my guild "Order of the Hammer" on the "Shattered Hand" realm, and have had plenty of goes at the Lich King in heroic difficulty as well... However, I haven't been raiding on my warlock for some 3 months now, and my shaman has become my personal favorite (and taken over the role as my main character). As for the newest mini raid, the Ruby Sanctum, I've killed the dragon in normal 10man mode, and had some very solid heroic attempts as well in the 10man version... the 25man vesrion, however, I still haven't participated in.

Technical Information:

Internet connection: 20/2 Mbit down-/upload speed
Computer capability: Fantastic smile  -  No trouble with lag (or anything simillar) at all!

The Player, his character, and the Enigma Order:

The reason for my interest in joining your ranks is that I'm looking to do some serious 25man raiding with my shaman in a good raiding environment, which TEO seems to supply.
In addition to this, you also seem to have raiding days that would suit me just perfectly.

Welcoming me into your ranks would ensure you a serious and skilled raider, that always looks to maximize his performance!

Additional:

I bet that Ensiferrum & Darkfear will vouch for me!  wink

Last edited by Titoista (2010-09-13 12:43:22)

#2 2010-09-13 03:47:31

johnreaper
Rogue Class Leader

Re: Titoista - Draeni Shaman - accepted

Hello and thanks for the application, you will have an answer within a few days..

JR.

#3 2010-09-13 12:38:37

Titoista
Forum User

Looking forward to it...  wink

Last edited by Titoista (2010-09-13 12:45:21)

#4 2010-09-14 13:29:47

Araun
Shaman Class Leader

I'll speak with you ingame at some point today when I get home.

#5 2010-09-15 14:45:13

Lamme
Guildmaster

Accepted

Board footer