Race:
Gnome

Professions:
Jewelcrafting 450
Tailor 439

Mainspec:
Arcane 31/2/3

Offspec:
Fire (currently not as good dps but will switch in cataclysm if it's better as it seems more fun than arcane!)

Armory Profile:
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet … =Magnesium

Alts:

Rogue (Eightball) - level 80
Warrior (Xenon) - Level 80
Shaman (Shamball) - Level 72
Priest (Thoran) - Level 73

I have 2xAlchemy (transmute master), herblism, mining, tailor, jewelcraft and enchanting on these various alts all max level.

Raid availability:

Currently I have a fair amount of free time so should be able to make 2/3 raids a week.

My first character was a rogue and I played that in the whole of vanilla and some of burning crusade and some of this I raided with you guys on eightball. Molten core, Blackwing lair, AQ and then some of the starting TBC raids.
I then took a break from wow and came back a few months later (bloody game!) and leveled a horde mage on outland and created a pretty succesful guild which had a reputation for being one of the fastest progessing guilds on the server. Basically summer killed this guild off and I went back into hybernation. I came back to stormreaver for wotlk and played my rogue for a while.
Decided I missed my mage so transfered it here and changed it's faction to alliance. I have been playing mage ever since and I love it. I wasn't in any guilds with it but did lot's of pug raids and obtained most of the decent crafted gear. Spent a lot of time/money getting it the best gear I could and I got it to arround 5.8k gs around 4-5 months ago before all the loot was basically free.

I then went to China to study Kung Fu and was there for 3 months. I performed at the opening ceremony of the sportsaccord combat games 2010 in Beinjing performing some kung fu whilst jackie chan was on stage singing. There are a couple of videos on youtube if you're interested. It was very scary performing infront of 10,000 and knowing millions were watching on tv. I've been back about 2 weeks and felt like playing some wow again!

I remember having a great time raiding with you guys and the atmosphere was always good. I would love to come back for cataclysm and help you guys level the guild and do well in the new raids.

If there is anything else you would like to know please ask.

Doug

"If you wait by the river long enough, the bodies of your enemies will float by." - Sun Tsu (544 – 496 BC)

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/s … ium/simple

#2 2010-11-10 22:58:25

Lamme
Guildmaster

Re: Magnesium - Gnome 80 Mage - cancelled

The Jackie Chan part ALMOST grants you a free ticket! big_smile

Other than that, we'll get back to you shortly.

#3 2010-11-14 15:01:20

eightball
Guild Friend

My Kung Fu classes have been moved now to Tuesday and Thursday which means I won't really be able to raid these days sad I take it they are your main raid days still?, so guess I will remove this application unless I can join as casual or something like that.

"If you wait by the river long enough, the bodies of your enemies will float by." - Sun Tsu (544 – 496 BC)

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/s … ium/simple

#4 2010-11-14 18:00:11

Lamme
Guildmaster

Yeah, that's 2 out of the 3 days we raid, so raider spot in a no-go.

Social spot should be no problem, just whisper in game.

Board footer