Announcement

Welcome to The Enigma Order forums!

#1 2010-12-30 11:13:43

Tyler
Leading Team

Worgz, lvl 85 Gnome Deathknight Tank - accepted

Below application of Worgz, posted from Tyler's forum account:

Hey TEO

After a lot of consideration (and a little pushing from Tyler) I have decided to try my luck, and make an application to your guild.

Personal information:
My name is Esben , I’m 30 years old, and I live in Copenhagen, Denmark. Atm. I am studying here in Copenhagen, but previously I was a retail - manager/buyer/seller. But needed more of a challenge in my life.

Character: Worgz, Lvl 85 Gnome Deathknight
Armory:  http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/S … rgz/simple
Mainspec: Tank, Pve
Offspec: Frost DW (but can change into whatever is needed ofc) or even a PvP specc for some fun
Professions: Mining (525), Gnomish Engineering (540)

Alts:
Morgz, lvl 80 Prot warrior – Alchemist (525), Herbing(450)
Gyro, lvl 80 Ret Paladin – jewelcrafting (515), Blacksmithing (513)
Silvereye, lvl 80 Druid – Enchating (510), Mining(450)

My trip so far around Azeroth:
My trip to Azeroth started back at the dawn of WoW, I was introduced to the game by my friend Tyler, and got instantly hooked. And since Dwarfs was the coolest race evah. and big axes was a must.. I rolled a dwarf warrior, the 2handed axe was swapped out with a 1hander and a shield and I tanked my way thru MC, BWL, AQ20 and so on..  in the end of BC I picked up another axe, and went fury, but got back to tanking in Wotlk. At the arrival of ToC I got abit bored and overworked as an Officer.
So I toke a break from WoW, but found myself back, lvl’ing a DK. This “gnOrf” DK was a lot more fun, and the fun seemed to find its way back to me, so i made it my new main and joined guild raids as Dps and offspecc tank.
Now Cata has launched, and I found myself wanting to tank yet again, but with a new class, wich I find very usefull and fun.
To sum up my guild experience fast, I was in MTHighguard way back in vanilla with irl friends, and we basicly merged with Ancient Warriors to start raiding MC, I was the OT back then, and later became MT, and then Classleader/Officer for about 4 years until I went on my break, so I’ve allways been in AW, and leaving it is not something I find very easy. As I find myself very loyal to my guild, even tho I’ve been there in all its ups and downs.

Raid experience:
MC
BWL
ZG
AQ 20
AQ 40 (a few bosses)
Kharazan
ZA
SSC
MH (up to Archimonde)
BT (Up to Teron Gorefiend)
The Eye (Up to Kael'thas Sunstrider)
Naxx (10/25 cleared)
Ulduar 10 cleared (All hardmodes, but some in the end of WotlK)
Ulduar (some bosses)
ToC 10 cleared
ToC 25 cleared
ICC 10 cleared (some hardmodes)
ICC 25 (missing LK only as I recall)

Addons:
I don’t use a lot of addons tbh. but will ofc. get any that’s needed. But atm I’m using Omen, recount and DBM.

Why I want to join TEO:
I have been in AW forever now, and tbh I never thought I would leave, I’ve gotten good irl friends there, and had a lot of good times. But with the new raid program of AW, there is not much for me to hang around for, end-game wise. Besides that, I’ve heard a lot of good things about your raids, and I would love to be in some focused raids with good players, where ppl allways come prepared and ready.  I also have my good friend Tyler in ur guild, and I would like to raid with him again. And he also speaks highly of u guys
And here in Cata, most ppl I know seems to be really slow to gear up and start raiding, and tbh I am more than ready to raid gear wise.

TEO ppl I know:
Well Tyler ofc. Irl bud
Johnreaper from hes time in AW and after that
Axc, tuppen, mapex(if he’s in yet)
I also had the pleasure of doing a few HC’s with some of u.

What can I bring to the table:
Dedication, preparation, good humor, bad humor, and I could hope for a lot of good times.
I find it absolutely necessary to improve myself in any way I can, gear wise or play style, or if its just that rare beer drop that I sooo need.

I think I will have to stop here  what to write, and what not to write.
But I will look forward to any response, and if u should have any questions at all, u r most welcome to ask.

Regards Esben/Worgz

#2 2010-12-30 11:54:28

johnreaper
Rogue Class Leader

Re: Worgz, lvl 85 Gnome Deathknight Tank - accepted

thats oki TYLER we get back shorty with a response.. wink

#3 2010-12-30 13:19:16

Tyler
Leading Team

I might add, that this was writing by Worgz and not me. Apperently I was still logged in at the forum on his computer.
BUT good to see that you finally applied mate smile

#4 2010-12-30 18:04:05

Lamme
Guildmaster

Thanks for the application Worgz. You're a hard nut to crack. In the good way.

We are not starting any serious raiding until first full week ok 2011, so we'll take our time comming up with an answer. Irregardless of the result you are not missing out on anything special.

#5 2010-12-30 23:54:11

Lamme
Guildmaster

Feels like even if, for whatever funny reason, I did not want to invite you, a fair bunch of TEO personel would have just about force me to do so anyway. Luckly I had no objections whatsoever, so - to make the long story short - with the few remarks we spoke of in-game, you are hearby -

accepted

Board footer