You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to The Enigma Order forums!

#1 2011-01-16 13:58:52

Rhade
Guild Member

Tuner, Night Elf Druid - accepted

Hello!
First of all, It's for the 1st time in the last over 2 years when I make an application so please be gentle smile
Now....do u want me to write a full aplciation or saying ilvl/gs is enough?
Joking aside, here it comes!

Since u dont have an application template, i'll try to give u enough information about me. Poke me if I missed something.

Im Constantin, from Romania, dinged 24 2 weeks ago. Proud to be born on 1st january! Some friends call me Costel, some call me Rhade. I graduated law univercity, not working in the system. My program is quite flexible, not working evenings/nights at all.

Character: Tuner, 85 night elf fat chicken with narcissistic issues
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/s … r/advanced
MS bomkin, OS resto.  Nature's Grace, Starlight Wrath, Nature's Majesty, Genesis, Balance of Power, Euphoria, Moonkin Form, Shooting Stars, Force of Nature, Sunfire, Earth and Moon, Lunar Shower, Starfall, Natural Shapeshifter, Heart of the Wild & Master Shapeshifter are the must-have talents on any moonkin build, the rest of my talents are just filler-ups which may be changed any time.
I never used OS in a raid, just healed 5-6 heroics in wotlk & 2-3 in cataclysm. I really dont like healing. Proffesions are alchemy & herbalism. Dropped JC when cata was released, to lvl up herbalism then alchemy. I will change herbalism with another proffesion soon, because its raid benefit, an average 80 haste is much under the 80 intellect from other proffesions. The gemming might seem weird for some1 who played in wotlk & had a break 'till now, but those Lighning Dream Emeralds are best option to activate the chaotic shadowspirit diamond, until the next patch will change it.

Wow history
1st I checked wow on a private server. I liked it so decided to go on Blizzard realms. I picked SR because I had a classmate who was on this realm. This was on 1st July 2008. I joined up a leveling guild, Free for all. I leveled up fast a rogue & joined Knights of the Ancients, clearing with them Kara, Gruul, Maggy. Final year @ school was getting close, I thought I wont have time to play wow anymore 4 a time, so I allowed my cousin play on my account. He wanted more than what KotA could offer, so after a talk with me, I made an application to Up to you. Due to the ppl I met in Free for all, i got accepted. After I while I saw I still had time for wow & rebegun to play, along with my cousin. I did 4/5 MH & everything up to Illidan pre nerf. Illidan died in the nerf week.
Wotlk found me still in Up to you.  Raids weren't bad, but some ppl left us for Cartel when it was reformed  the officers failed to gather up a stable guild again. Ppl were joinign us, raiding a week with us, getting gear then leaving us.  I remember 1 priest joined in the evening, came into raid, got 8 or 9 items because the rest of us didnt need them, then left us same night smile
The core of Up to you, including me, joined Knights Eternal, but due some fights it didnt work, so we split up after about 2 months.  Me & a couple of friends joined Laid back legends.  It happened on 15 july 2009 & im still there. I raided with them until last summer, when due to dissapoint of not etting helped to kill few bosses in icc10, decided to stop raiding with them. I continued to join gdkps for a while, then I stopped raiding. Until now. In wotlk I did: Naxx, OS, EoE, VoA, Ulduar (except Algalon), ToC, ToGC10, Ony, ICC, 11/12hc in 10 man, 9/12 25 man, RS.
U may not find all of those in the achievement tab, because most of them are on my rogue
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/s … Rup/simple

I bring in raids Flasks of Draconic Mind, Volcanic Potions, Severed Sagefish Heads. & i even use 'em sometimes smile
I must confess atm I dont know much about cata tactics, I'm watching the videos to learn the fights tho. I will be raid fit by next reset. I have ventrilo & a mic somewhere in the house, I dont use it too much.

If I missed anything or u just want to know more about something, feel free to ask.
Thx 4 reading my application!

Last edited by Rhade (2011-01-16 13:59:12)

http://img-9gag-lol.9cache.com/photo/ae3g1wQ_460sa_v1.gif

#2 2011-01-16 14:12:51

Lamme
Guildmaster

Re: Tuner, Night Elf Druid - accepted

Thanks for the application. Given the brief chat we had in game you know what to expect, but do give us some time to analyze the application.

One way or another, we should have a response for you pretty soon.

#3 2011-01-16 14:19:36

Rhade
Guild Member

no rush, i still need to learn some tactics

http://img-9gag-lol.9cache.com/photo/ae3g1wQ_460sa_v1.gif

#4 2011-01-18 15:28:15

Lamme
Guildmaster

Accepted

Poke someone from the leading team in game for an invite, read up on our loot distribution system.

Let's have a little chat in game as well.

Board footer