Announcement

Welcome to The Enigma Order forums!

#1 2011-01-21 01:06:13

Zeldu
Uncertified member

Zeldu, Gnome Rogue - declined

Hi smile

Personal stuff:

I'm a 18 years old high-school student from Finland. I have been playing World of Warcraft since TBC was released. I love sports and usually when I'm not playing WoW I do lot of different kind of sports, icehockey, football, floorball, tennis... so on. I do sports on midday so i usually have a lots of freetime on evening/night so raiding is not a problem because there is no other business going on usually. I'm really interesting studying english but my english skills still needs some improvement as you can see probably when you are reading this application but working with part of english languange would be really interesting and fun, but lets get in to the real deal---->
I'm available almost always 18.00---> 0.00 or even longer. Ofcourse there is special days when I got something important business going on.

Computer, network and mic/headphones details:

22'' Samsung LCD-screen
AMD Athlon x3 2.5 ghz prosessor
ATi Radeon 5750 graphic-card
AKG K530 and Zalman MIC-1 ---> I'm not afraid to use my microphone but I'm ready to shut it also when i have to.

FPS during a raid encounter is about 50-60 and when it comes to internet connection it works great, never had any problems with it during raids.

Characters:

At the beginning of my WoW career I decieded to make a mage. I leveled it up to the current maximum level and geared up, made some raids with it in TBC but later i got boored on it. After that I decided to make a tank, my class were paladin (protection paladin), later I've been regretting it because nowadays i really would like to play a protection warrior instead of the paladin. I played with the paladin sometime... couple of months earlier than the ICC patch came, to almost ''end'' of wotlk and start of cata. I made some raids with my mage also in wotlk like naxx, ulduar, eoe... so on. ( we will get to that later). When the cata came up i started to play with my rogue which i had leveled up to 80 before. I leveled it to 85, geared some and there we are without a guild what I'm looking for.

I don't really know the reason why I picked up a rogue in cata but playing rogue at the moment is so fascinating, this wins the battle between playing a tank or rogue a double times.

My spec is currently assasination but i tried also combat in some HCs before i went on assasination but assa seemed to make a better dps so i rolled on it. I've been also read the next coming patch notes and it seems combat will be boosted so i will give it try again and see how it goes between the specs.

Glyphs:

Prime:
Glyph of Mutilate --> I chose this because it lowers the energy cost on mutilate ability. It is very important especially in assasination spec when the energy regeneration is lower than as a example in combat.

Glyph of Rupture ---> 4 sec more rupture -ability time is really good especially if you have talented an ability called Venomous Wounds which gives a chance to deal 3200 nature damage whenever rupture or garrote deals damage, it also regenerates 10 energy whenever it hits.

Glyph of Vendetta ---> I chose this because it increases the Vendetta -ability time = Extra dps.

Major:

Glyph of Kick ---> lowers the cd of kick ability which interrupts the spellcasting. Really good at HCs (or also in raids).

Glyph of Cloak of Shadows ----> Glyph of CoS i chose because it lowers the damage taken. If I'm in tight situation and i overaggro or something other bad happens, i can trigger glyph of shadows on and I might survive alive, it buys sometime to the tank to taunt the boss back if i over aggro it

Glyph of Fan of Knives ---> Increases the radius of rogue aoe attack.

Professions:

My professions are Engineering 540 (gnomish)/ Mining 525 The reason i picked them up was because engineering was a lot of fun. I didn't do it for the damage/ability boost, but if you want me to i can level more effective professions for myself for the boost of my dps.

Raiding experience

I've been playing as a tank last 1.5-2 years (paladin). I decided to go on with rogue in cata now and i dont regret it as I said before. I didn't have any raids in vanilla wow because i bought the game just when TBC was released. I played in TBC with my mage who was my first main.

TBC:
Black Temple - Cleared
Gruul's Lair - Cleared
Serpentshrine Caverns - Cleared
Magtheridon's Lair - Cleared
Tempest Keep - Cleared expect the last boss
Sunwell Plateau - Never beated the last boss there.

Other TBC raids i might have forgotten, what i have did, excuse me.

WOTLK:

Naxxramas - Cleared all
Sartharion - Cleared
EoE - Cleared 10/25 both
Ulduar - Can't really remember maybe a 7/13 or something on 10man normal. (I had a break during ulduar so i didn't progress much)
ToC - 10/25 Cleared both
ToGC - Cleared first boss with a pug
Halion 10/25 cleared
ICC 10 - 12/12 and 9/12 on HC
ICC 25 - 8/12 and 6/12 on HC

Cata:

Magmaw from Blackwing Descent cleared and Halfus Wyrmbreaker on 20%. I haven't really got any opportunity because I haven't got in many raids in my current guild because they are on so full on rogues that's the reason leaving here (we will get to this later). I have also done the BH boss couple of times. (3?) The raiding experience i have currently earned in cata is very low, i'm aware about that. I'm ready to look all of the tactics and i've been made already survey of the boss encounters in BWD, BoT and Throne of the four winds. I have also made some search from rogue tips and everything necessary for raiding from elitistjerks.

Guilds:

- Arisen. It was in start of wotlk when i joined arisen and played about 6 months with them but then i decided to leave and search new challenges (progress).

- Tar Valon. I was long time in Tar Valon with my paladin and mage and really enjoyed raiding with them but when the other players started leaving and the guild went a bit inactive i decided to leave also.

- Loot Inc. My recent guild, they are too inactive, not really raiding and not reciprocateting my expectations.

The reason i want to join in Enigma Order is simple. I've been always dreaming to be one of you. I love to have a guild with not too many raids in week and something i would call ''powerraiding'' 3 times raid in a week and good progress. I'm looking for progressive, competitive guild but not too HC. Imo this is what I've been looking for long time.

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/s … ldu/simple ----> There's my armory link. My gear needs some work still but, that's pretty much it. Take your time and watch the application carefully smile.

Last edited by Zeldu (2011-01-21 01:11:48)

#2 2011-01-21 01:14:08

Zeldu
Uncertified member

Re: Zeldu, Gnome Rogue - declined

http://img801.imageshack.us/i/nimetn5.jpg/ My raid UI and dps in BH10. I think i can maybe push that dps a little more but my current gear isn't the greatest, YET.

#3 2011-01-21 12:32:08

Tyler
Leading Team

Thank you for your application Zeldu, we will get back to you soon.

/Cheers
Tyler

#4 2011-01-21 14:22:36

johnreaper
Rogue Class Leader

Atm I donīt have a raider spot mate, we already have have 2 rogues in guild on stnadby for a shot to become a raider.

But nonetheless I took the liberty of writing your name down, if for some reason there's a spot in the future.

For the time being, happy guild hunt.

Declined

JR

Board footer