Announcement

Welcome to The Enigma Order forums!

#1 2011-01-31 01:17:03

Deztru
Guild Member

Deztru Goblin Warlock - accepted

Hey all!
My name is Chris Gabrielsen.
Im a 25 year old humanoid and i currently live in Tromsų, Norway.

Armory: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/s … tru/simple

Characters: Deztru 85 Goblin warlock
Alch/herb

Alts: Iroxu 85 Worgen Rogue (The enigma order)
Retocop 85 Blood Elf Paladin (The inner circle)
Ikozu 81 Blood Elf Death Knight (The inner circle)

My history:

Well, i have now been playing WoW for almost 6 years is it? time surely flies when having fun wink
and i have had warlock as my main for all these years.
although ive not raided hardcore all the time, ive had a few breaks due to military service and school, but have never cancelled my subscribtion or tried to quit cold turkey because i know that its pointless! hehe nah never felt the need to quit, i like playing this game each and every day.
i like having WoW since its a nice thing to keep you occupied with.

My WoW career began in The Inner Circle horde side, we crashed through all the instances at level 60 when the game was box fresh, also through burning crusade i raided pretty much all there was though with another guild: Serenity Gaming, which was a bit more hardcore at the time with pretty good progress.

All in all ive ended back in TIC where ive been for a few years, weve always been a solid gang of friends who shared the same visions of how we want the guild and our raiding to be. the thing is now: we have lost alot of people at the end of Wotlk so now we only raid 10 man. 1 10 man that is, which meant there was only 1 warlock spot, weve had several warlocks leave to try their luck elsewhere and i think its time for me to do the same. i have about 150 days played on my warlock but also play alot on my alts smile

LEVEL 60:

Molten Core- Cleared
Zul Gurub- Cleared
Blackwing Lair- Cleared
AQ20- Cleared
AQ40- got to battleguard sarthura or so.
Naxx40- Dont think we did this before expansion came.

LEVEL 70:

Karazhan: Cleared
Magtheridons Lair: Cleared
Gruul's Lair: Cleared
Zul Aman: Cleared
Serpentshrine Caverns: Cleared
Tempest Keep: Cleared
Black Temple: Cleared
Sunwell: Got to brutallus iirc.

LEVEL 80:

Naxxramas 10 / 25 : Cleared
Obsidian Sanctum 10 / 25 :Cleared
Eye of Eternity 10 / 25 : Cleared
Ulduar 10 / 25 : Cleared
Trial of the Crusader 10 / 25 heroic : Cleared
Icecrown Citadel 10 / 25 : Cleared
Icecrown Citadel 10 / 25 heroic : 11/12 10m 11/12 25

Why do I want to join?

-I want to join The Enigma Order as a raider because its been quite some time since ive had the rank of being a raider and set times to raid in, been far too casual these last months.

-In WoW the thing for me is PVE... the most fun is learning new tactics, killing new bosses, getting funky fresh loot.

-Clear Instances and have fun, do hardmodes.

im not so much into PvP and i rarely do it, maybe on some of my alts. without raiding in WoW now and not doing pvp it gets easily boring hanging in orgrimmar waiting for dungeon queues.
And now i feel that im doing heroics all day and gearing up that its beginning to get kind of pointless since i dont have any place to raid... also i play alot and feel i could spend 4 hours a day raiding on TEO raidtimes than being in heroic queue for 30 mins all day tongue i have not gotten any experience so far raidwise in cataclysm, only tried first boss in Bot, but i like to think i learn quick and i can read up on tactics to get on track like a heartattack.

id also like to say i have good knowledge about my warlock after playing him so long, and i usually do very good dps, im also a very nice guy smile can be serious and focused for longer periods of time, i also enjoy doing hardmodes/achievements and such. i have a Solid computer and no trouble with my internet, also i have Ventrilo, Teamspeak, mic and a headset!

Soooooooooooooooooooooooo hopefully you do have a spot for a Warlock in your roster!!!
Hoping for a positive reply smile
Regards, Chris

#2 2011-01-31 01:31:28

Obscure
Founding Member

Re: Deztru Goblin Warlock - accepted

nice application. you're already in our guild with an alt? who do you know in teo?

good luck! smile

#3 2011-01-31 01:37:54

Deztru
Guild Member

thanks smile yeah im in there with my rogue, asked lamme to join some time ago because i changed faction and needed a guild to chat with and do heroics with and such big_smile

dont know anyone in teo atm i think, only knew 1 back in the day which was geirkri a paladin. other than that im pretty much a stranger smile

#4 2011-01-31 19:10:06

Lamme
Guildmaster

Thanks for the application, we'll get back to you in few days.

#5 2011-02-10 22:34:34

Lamme
Guildmaster

This one ain't neither accepted nor denied, pending, if anything. Just saying, since it might look like we forgot about it.

#6 2011-02-21 12:45:03

Lamme
Guildmaster

The time has come, you're up.

Accepted

Board footer