The Enigma Order

You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to The Enigma Order forums!

#1 2011-03-16 17:39:46

Deztru
Guild Member

Deztru Away 2 days.

first off, let me tell what happened last night for me, i signed for the raid and was planning to show offcourse:)

but when i got home from work. i had no tv signal nor internet. so went 1.5 days without now, the internet provider had some troubles and like 3000 peeps in this city was affected so dont think i signed and just didnt come:) maybe you thought "hey where the fuck is deztru, he signed" or maybe you didnt even notice...

Now to the case. im going to have to miss the forthcoming thursday and sunday raid.

the reason being that ive been invited to a cabin with my Dad and some friends to ride some snowboard on a big ski resort, and since the easter holiday is so late this year im going now while the snow is still here:) also i rarely go on alot of trips so this is an unusual case smile

i know im still trial and was only my plan to miss the 2 forthcoming raids but sadly i missed the tuesday one too due to net issues. so hope its not a problem that im gone those 2 days.

also ive attended all the raids since i was invited to the guild and im ready for more because i like raiding with you guys:)

Cheers Deztru

Last edited by Deztru (2011-03-16 17:40:35)

#2 2011-03-16 18:07:40

Lamme
Guildmaster

Re: Deztru Away 2 days.

Absolutely unacceptable. You need to make the choice between your family - and some skiing - or our awesome company and you need to do it now!

No problem, thanks for the information, we did notice your absence.

#3 2011-03-16 18:18:14

Deztru
Guild Member

Re: Deztru Away 2 days.

hehe Alrighty, Cool!... smile

Board footer