You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to The Enigma Order forums!

#1 2011-04-17 20:31:52

lycian
Uncertified member

Lycian, worgen rogue - accepted

Name: Alagie

1. Hi I used to play alot of basketball until i broke my knee, which gave me more time to play wow, so it was a kind of a win, win situation :p
I consider myself very friendly and helpfull. Idont whine in raids when we keep whiping on a boss, cus i know at some point we will get him down, cus we are just that awsome:)

2. I used to raid with Teo, in the ulduar times, but because of basketball i had to quit wow, but that didnt last long, after 1 year of not playing wow, i started to play again with some team mates, they told me to join their realm, but i knew if i was going to play wow again, it would be on this realm because of Teo

3. In my comeback time i have played 2 classes at lvl 85, rogue and shaman, they both managed to kill 9/12 bosses i think, and i got some okay gear except on the shaman, because Tyler always outrolled me :p. When i came back to wow, i didnt think i would be interessted in raiding again but i did, i enjoyed every friday and saturday of raiding with you, actually that was the only thing i was looking forward to while i had a broken knee

4. When i sign up for a raid i will be there, unless some car run over me:). If you take me to your raids you will have a very focused rogue that always come prepared, thats food, flask's and reading up on tacs

5. Right now i am able to attend all your raids, but i would not mind to be on backup from time time

6. Professions:
Leather working:525
Skinning: 525

Aplication isnt my strongest side, so if i missed something plz feel free 2 ask. Looking forward to hear from you:) btw the grama sucks sorry tongue

#2 2011-04-17 20:33:39

lycian
Uncertified member

Re: Lycian, worgen rogue - accepted

#3 2011-04-18 00:45:57

Lamme
Guildmaster

Thanks for the application, we'll get back to you shortly.

#4 2011-04-18 14:09:12

Tyler
Leading Team

Damn.. sad to hear about your knee. The exact same thing happened to me in the same age. Played to much basket and my knees couldn't keep up. Never been able to really play since then sadly. I really hope your knee will be okay in the future, cause it would be really sad for you if you miss out on it like I have.
Anyway, thank you for the application, and good luck.

PS. My shammy has always been the lucky one, compared to the rest of my chars tongue but if you decide to apply with your shammy, I wouldn't be able to steal your loot smile

#5 2011-04-18 17:02:04

johnreaper
Rogue Class Leader

As we spoke of in game.. accepted

there is a few changes i like to see in your gear / gemming and reforging.. but /w me in game
/w me in game

Board footer