You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to The Enigma Order forums!

#1 2011-04-24 10:10:39

Furaxs
Guild Member

Furaxs, Dwarf palladin (Holy) - accepted

Hey,

I’m Wim a 27 year old guy from Belgium. I work as a process engineer in a chemical company (Bayer).
Normal working hours are from 8u until 17u, so I have enough time to prepare for a raid.
My native language is Dutch and I ofc speak/understand English (writing it isn’t my strong side)…
I also understand German and French.

My characters name is Furaxs (Palladin), this has been my main since I started playing.
My main spec has always been holy, I just like to heal and look at healtmeters going up and down :-)…
I’ve always had ret or prot off-spec’s to help the guild when needed.
I think I started playing Wow about 5Years ago, my brother and IRL friend “pushed” me into WoW and I really liked it and never stopped playing since then…

I have BS+Ench on my main. Why those, well that’s rather easy: it gives me two extra gem slots and the ring enchants…

Armory: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/s … axs/simple
Could be that you catch me in ret gear/spec or in PVP gear. I’ll try to always log off in PVE holy gear, but can’t guarantee I will never forget it

I have several alts, but haven’t leveled them to 85 (I would like to leave those in my old guild AW, since I still have a lot of friends there. I hope this isn’t a problem for you guys?)
Xframe, 84 lock (525 alchemy and 525 tailoring)
Xilito, 82 shaman (525 mining and 525 Jewelcrafting)
Xyan, 81 DK (herb and inscription, still level 450)
Xarek, 80 mage (none)

When I started playing, it wasn’t that serious. No raids at all, just some pvp and instances for some fun.
At the end the original WoW I was offered a spot in AW and I tried raiding one time and loved it from the start.
So my real raiding carreer only really started in TBC. After a while I was offered the spot as paladin CL since the old one stepped down.
In my entire WoW carreer I've been only in one real guild and I find it really hard to consider leaving it, I wanted to apply sooner but just couldn't leave them...
But it's time to put my own "hapiness" first and look for the fun in the game again...

Raiding experience:
Didn’t really raid at level 60, only a little ZG/MC
Karazhan
martheridons lair
Gruul’s lair
Zul Amen
Serpentshine Cavern
MH (up to archimonde)
The Eye (up to Kaelthas Sunstrider)
BT (up to Teron Gorefiend)
Never made it to Sunwell
Naxx 10/25
Obsidian Sanctum 10/25
EYE of eternity 10/25
Ulduar 10 (all hardmodes except Yogg)
Ulduar 25 (no hardmodes)
TOC 10 (10man hardmodes aswel)
TOC 25 (no hardmodes)
ICC 10 (7/12 hardmodes)
ICC25  11/12 (no hardmodes)

I haven’t raided that much on level 85, since the raids changed in AW with Cata…
BWD 5/6
Conclave 1/2
BOT 2/4

So if I find AW such a good guild, why do I want to leave it and join you guys?
-    I love almost every single person in AW and never thought I would consider leaving, but atm the fun of playing this game is gone for me and this remains the main reason why I play.
-    I’m looking for a guild that is active when it comes to raids and everyone is focused in these raids. But outside and during raids there is still room for some fun...
                I have talked to worgz and tyler and seems you guys are really what I’m looking for at the moment.
-    I’m sure Tyler would love to have me saving his aggro but again, like I’ve done many times before in AW.
                But sometimes I let him die on purpose so he might learn something, pointless to say that didn’t really work ;-)
-    I’ve read your guild rules and they seem fair and good.

When you look at my spec, you might see some strange talents for PVE.  This is because I also use that spec for healing in PVP. When you would accept me, I would change it to full pve holy.
TEO people I know: Tyler, worgz, johnreaper, axc, clawhammer… In short everyone who came from ancient warriors :-)

About my internet, it’s a 24/2 mbit connection. Until now I never really had problems with it.
I do have a DC every +/- 36hour, but I try to manual disconnect it so I never get a problem during a raid.

What can I offer you guys:
I’m a mature player, that is serious when it comes to raiding.
During a raid, I’m always 100% focused and I turn off all things that can distract me.
I always bring the needed flasks, food,.... to a raid
The other Ex-AW’ers know me, so you can also ask them how I perform in raids

I can raid on Sun, Mon, Tue, Thu so I can normally join all your raids. Only in the winter season I will be Afk several times, since I love to ski and I’m always off for several (5-6) weeks .
I have ventriloe (no working mic) and got all the addons needed: deadly boss mods, Omen,...
I can always install others it needed...

I think that’s about it, if you want to know anything more or have any questions, don’t hesitate to get in contact with me…

Kind regards,
Fura/Wim

#2 2011-04-24 13:15:16

Lamme
Guildmaster

Re: Furaxs, Dwarf palladin (Holy) - accepted

Thanks for the application, we will get back to you shortly.

#3 2011-04-24 19:24:58

Tyler
Leading Team

Great to see you applied Fura. I know it's hard for you to make that chose, but i'm glad you did smile

#4 2011-04-25 11:12:59

Dejavu
Guild Member

5gold please^^. I will contact you in game today.

http://sig.allvatar.com/signatur/688772JVzln.pngArmory Link
Apocalypsè

#5 2011-04-25 12:39:04

Furaxs
Guild Member

Hey Tyler, took me some time to really apply after our chat and I knew you would like it :-)

Normally I'm online today on my main or alt (xframe or xilito) if you want to get in contact today.

#6 2011-04-27 15:23:58

Lamme
Guildmaster

Aceepted

Board footer