#1 2011-05-01 21:31:56

Zaaper
Uncertified member

Zaaper - Human Mage - declined

Name: Andreas
Character name: Zaaper
Server: Stormreaver
Nationality: Sweden
How long have you been playing World of Warcraft: I have been playing WoW for about.. 2 & ½ Years now.

About My wow caarer
Previous guild(s): Last Wish, Otium lusum.
Reason for leaving: I left last wish beacuse they didn't need me in the raids.. I was first told that I could join them in their progress when raiding but so far ive only been a "standby'er" so therfore im leaving.
Total played time: Way to much.
Character class: Mage
My alts: Paladin (85).. Who is Healer(main) Tank(off) Also A Warlock (84)
Professions: My Mage is 525 Tailoring and 525 Skinning.. My paladin is 510 Bs and 525 Mining.
Main raiding talent spec: Arcane / Fire.. Depending on wich boss.

Armory link to character: Zaaper (Mage) http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/s … r/advanced
Wîggümïnê (Paladin) : http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/s … A/advanced
Other

Connection: 24/12 Never get any disconnects :)
Just got an azum new computer.. So now i won't lagg in either 10/ 25Man Raids! Its fast and smooth so won't be any trubble catching up with the raids..

Raid experience: I have knowledge in every boss.. even tho I haven't downed em all.
Previous raid experience: Wotlk. Malygos, Sarth, Naxx,  and 6/ 12 In Icc.. since i quit when Wotlk went Facerolling.. TBC.. I was realy slow so i didnt do the raids till i went 80 x() And same with Vanilla..
Microphone: Yeah.. Having a hard time shuting my face when im on vent.. so you will probaly block me.. /wink
Activity: I am Very often online.. But when it comes to school Work ill put that in first place.

My reason for making an apply to enigma order: I want to join Engima Order because ive heard you have done realy good in the raids and I want to be a part of that.
What am I expecting to get in return? I am expecting to get an amazing time in Enigma Order, with lots of new friendships, and a very nice progress raid wise.
What I can offer you guys is: A raider who knows the tacts for every Boss and rarly fails on the encounters.. A wise guy who knows how to play his class very well, who has a long time experience, and a very mature one. But also one who has a sense of humor.
What am I bringing to raids: Ill bring my azum sense of Humor. Flasks and food, and somewhat an azum Mage :)

Well Thats What I Got To Offer :)

Cheers!

Zaaper!

Last edited by Zaaper (2011-05-02 19:28:22)

#2 2011-05-01 23:24:42

Lamme
Guildmaster

Re: Zaaper - Human Mage - declined

Thanks for the application, we will get back to you shortly.

#3 2011-05-02 22:21:10

Zaaper
Uncertified member

Alrighty looking forward smile

Last edited by Zaaper (2011-05-04 23:47:28)

#4 2011-05-07 22:33:52

Wrion
Leading Team

Declined
Our roster is reasonably full and any new mages would have to be very experienced or well geared.
Good luck finding a suitable guild.

Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from a completely ad-hoc plot device.

Board footer