Welcome to The Enigma Order forums!

#1 2011-05-19 19:35:01

West
Guild Member

Qujibo - Restoration - accepted

Personal Information

Name: Michael West
Nationality: Danish

Availability: I can raid 3 days a week ( its more or less up to your raid schedule what days they will be, except Friday and Saturday) Since I can arrange my work so that I can attend those days most of the time.

Why I want to join The Enigma Order: Well I’m playing wow to raid and see the endgame content, if I can’t raid I get bored with wow really quickly. And im looking for an mature endgame content guild with fairly good progress, without being hardcore 5+ raid attendance a week guild.

Do you know anyone in The Enigma Order: Klydan and Johnreaper should know me fairly well, since I have played with em for some time in another guild.

What will we be able to expect from you: You can expect a mature raider that focuses on the task ahead and that has played and seen all wow content since the launch of wow.

Character Information

Character name: Qujibo
level: 85
Character race and class: Shaman – Restoration MS and ELE atm. as OS

Reasons as to why you are not in your previous guild/guilds: I am still in my current guild but its slowly dying and I don’t see myself not raiding or pugging raids for 2-3 months in the hope of maybe the guild getting members enough to do 10 man raids.

Gear(armory, what talent spec's are you experiensed with in raids): Qujibo, with whom I’m applying or my real main and first char: West.
Qujibo: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/s … ibo/simple
West: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/s … est/simple

Previous guilds and progress: I have cleared all in game content since vanilla with the following guilds: Dark Ritual, Keelhaul, Rebirth, Ram, Cartel, Brotherhood of the wolf

If ther is anything else you might want to know, feel free to ask me.

#2 2011-05-19 20:23:54

Araun
Shaman Class Leader

Re: Qujibo - Restoration - accepted

I'll speak with you in game or you can whisper me, whichever find the other first tongue

#3 2011-05-20 10:02:54

johnreaper
Rogue Class Leader

weee finally you made the apply as we talked about.. abit slow ai!!! :smile

nice to see west.

JR

#4 2011-05-23 20:40:24

Araun
Shaman Class Leader

accepted