Personal Information

Name: Luke

Character Information

Name: Onlan
Race: Human
Class: Warrior
Primary Spec: Protection
Secondary Spec: Arms
Armory Link: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/s … n/advanced Apologies if in Arms gear
Alts: Bigwig - Resto Shaman, Derulo - DK Tank

My WoW History

I started playing the game when Uld had just come out so by the time I was 80 ToC was the big thing. Although on my way to 80 I did experience some raids such as Zul Gurub at lvl 60 and Magtheridons Lair at lvl 70. At lvl 80 I have cleared every raid legit except Bane and Light of Dawn and some ToC HCs. As for Cataclysm content I've cleared 9/12 bosses on Normal difficulty, only Cho'gall, Al'akir and Nefarion remain for me. I believe I have more than enough ability to further my cata raiding career given the oppurtunity, by this I mean with a group actually capable of downing these bosses and advancing onto Heroic encounters.

Why The Enigma Order?

My aims are to join a guild capable of helping me unlock my warriors full potential as a tank and experience Hardmodes and further advanced raiding content. I want to make new friends and become part of the team as I think I have a lot to offer - exceptional raiding experience, suitable gear and a keen attitude willing to learn all you can teach me.

My Current Situation

With reference to my current guild, I have made some really good friends and it will be a shame to leave some of them but at the same time theres only so long I can put up cancelled raid nights, aimlessly 9 manning farm bosses and waiting around for people that aren't going to show up. As for my characters stats I am very pleased with his current avoidance and threat so I am just stacking mastery and hp.

Nothing else springs to mind, if you do feel I have missed something out please let know, looking forward to hearing from you.

Onlan

#2 2011-05-24 02:37:19

Lamme
Guildmaster

Re: Onlan, Human Protection Warrior - cancelled

Please elaborate on the topic of dps offspec - how familiar and gear for it are you, what's your view in general on warrior dps, is that something up your alley or not quite so.

This is because it is only fair to say that should you be accepted, you will not become our "main tank" (tricky expression in the context, read on). Namely, in case of fight requiring 2 tanks it would be uncommon for you to tank - at present we have 2 players focused on tanking, both of them maintaing near 100% attandence and geared up to tooth in heroic gear we have access to. I'm laying these facts in front of you beforehand, since we recently had some unpleasent experiences with testing players that weren't capable of adjusting to such a situation.

Besides that, thanks for the application, we will get back to you.

#3 2011-05-24 03:12:36

Onlan
Uncertified member

Well my DPS spec is Arms as I really can't play fury, a lot of the gear is pvp gear. I understand the situation entirely and don't expect to be able to tank every single encounter but at the same time I wouldn't want to be DPS raid after raid because my DPS isn't the highest by any means so I feel like I'm getting carried, I don't rule out going Main Spec DPS I just find tanking more fun

#4 2011-05-24 09:15:45

Maxilla
Leading Team

Hey Onlan

Very glad to see that you applied afterall smile

#5 2011-05-29 01:39:14

Onlan
Uncertified member

Hi everyone, after some serious thought I have decided to withdraw my application for a number of reasons; sorry for wasting anyones time.

Thanks

Board footer