Welcome to The Enigma Order forums!
  • Index
  •  » Recruiting
  •  » Bjartskular/Garjza- Apply (Two characters, one awesome guy) - accepted

#1 2011-06-06 19:58:33

Bjarten
Guild Member

Bjartskular/Garjza- Apply (Two characters, one awesome guy) - accepted

As for this is covering two characters my answers tends to get longer!

Name: Bjartskular/Garjza (Oh and one thing, No matter what character you want me on, ALWAYS call me Bjart, Please!)  wink
Class: Druid/Paladin
Race: Night Elf/Human

Link to armory: Druid - http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/s … r/advanced
                       Paladin - http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/s … a/advanced

Gear: My Paladin's Holy gear is superior to the other gear sets. Next is my Feral set and my paladin's protection spec. The Retri spec is blue with a few epics obtained for off spec. Boomkin/Restoration is blue with
                                 one or two (three?) epics.

A better option would be that you actually catch me in game to inspect me!

My preferences: 1: Feral (I enjoy tanking a bit more then dps but I feel a bit unsure tanking in a serious guild since my experience as tank isn't huge) And Holy Paladin
                        2: What the guild needs, but I'm going to warn you, I never played as retri outside heroic dungeons. The result have been only mediocre, I found it rather hard doing good dps and focusing on tactics at the same time
                            but I do believe that the problem will be solved if I spend time practising.
                            If you need the other 4 spec/roles equally much retri is the last one I would pick myself but if you need it more then the others I'd be glad playing it

Name: Calle
Nationality: Sweden
What do you do when you are not playing WoW?: Sitting in school, reading and studying (it actually do happens a few times a year!) once or twice on a year! Other then that i like reading books and watching movies. Mainly fantasy and Jackie Chan (movies!).

Have you had any connection issues lately during raids?: No
Do you have a microphone and are you able to use it during raids? Yes, I'm able to use it.

Are you the original owner of the account: Yes
Do you share your account with anyone else: No
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Why The Enigma Order?;
-At the paper you look well organised, stable and have a really decent(!)rooster of good raiders. And also the few people I meet in the guild have been friendly and helpful.  smile

Availability:
-90%, No honestly I don't know, but I'm very active, and of course exceptions will be made if the days are booked by stuff that I can't control!

Raiding experience:

How much raiding if any did you do before the launch of The Burning Crusade?
-Nothing, started playing after the release of Wotlk.

How much raiding did you do during TBC and WotLK?
-Done Karazan, BT and Sunwell in Wotlk and later, but nothing under Tbc (didn't play then)
-Naxx-Clear
-EoE-Clear
-OS-Clear
-Ulduar-Clear
-Totc-Clear
-Totgc-Clear (10man)
-ICC-Clear
-ICC HC-9/12

How much of the content in Cataclysm have you done?:
-All HC, not the two new one's tho, took a break on a month just before the release of them.
-All normal raid bosses.
-Four Bosses on heroic, Wyrmbreaker, Valiona, Maloriak and Chimiron.

How much experience do you have with your secondary spec? How much of the current content have you raided with your secondary spec(s)?

-I have done HC:s with all of my specs over the year(s), In wotlk I've raided with my druid as every spec. With my paladin I've only raided as Holy but the principle is the same with the other specs (Done all the different roles in raids with my druid!), its just different abilities on the actionbar!

Various:

Which two bossfights throughout the history of WoW are your favourite and why?
-Lich King, First boss I progressed with the guild I enjoyed the most in.
-Halion, Getting out of ICC, the environment change, and the phase switch requiring a bit different healing style.

Is there anything else that I can add?
-I had a little talk with Maxilla today asking around about what you need etc. Got a bit information and the recommendation of making an apply so the rest of the officer team could give their opinion, or your opinion!
-Short notice, 100% irrelevant, got a warrior in 82 as well.
-As you probably notice my English is not the best but I never had any problems to understand or talk English. Spelling and pronouncing might be weak here and there.

*EDIT* When you look at my druids feral Gear, don't mind the refoging and gems etc, I haven't made any effort of optimising it. Just took a break, its my alt etc smile.

Last edited by Bjarten (2011-06-06 20:07:54)

#2 2011-06-06 21:20:51

Araun
Shaman Class Leader

Re: Bjartskular/Garjza- Apply (Two characters, one awesome guy) - accepted

Hey bjart, I remember doing some ICC runs with you on my Druid(Jakira) and from what I remember that went pretty well big_smile so hope you get in, think you were healing on the druid back then?

#3 2011-06-06 21:32:06

Bjarten
Guild Member

That's correct! I'd love to again, but my gear fails badly these days hehe wink

#4 2011-06-06 23:40:19

Lamme
Guildmaster

Thanks for the application, we will get back to you shortly.

Meanwhile, could you elaborate a little bit on who and where you have played with previously (guild/server)? Also, character audit at the armory shows that you're missing glyphs - a bug or is there something to it?

#5 2011-06-07 17:54:11

Bjarten
Guild Member

Minor glyphs on my paladin yes, since the prices are high for letting buffs cost a bit less mana, it seemed fairly pointless. (We had druids buffing BoK, and all the retris took care of BoM)

Where I've played before, the list starts to get rather long so here we go. And I've always been on Stormreaver!
-KotA (Knights of the Ancients) - My first raiding guild ever, was is the guild for about 6 months.
-LoiH - Just a week, the guild didn't fit me at all. (then back to KotA)
-LBL (Laidback Legends) - Meet some really nice people from Masquerade, made one or two alt raids with em and I did get the feeling that they would fit me perfect.'
-Masquerade - I was right it did fit me perfect, sadly the guild broke in to two smaller guilds where one remained as Masquerade and one other one where named Sense.
-Sense - Guild disbanded a month or two after Cataclysm release due to a weak roster.
-LoiH - Joined them, raided with them for a while, LoiH did not feel like the right guild this time either so I took a break (one month) from the game, asked to get demoted to "retired". Now after that
           break it doesn't feel like I want to raid with them again.
And here we are, at the present time I've talked to you guys, asked some friends in other guilds but none of those other guilds seems to suiting me.

#6 2011-06-08 02:55:14

Dejavu
Guild Member

I like your gear, I tried to find some info about your raiding with WoL.com, but as far as I can see you guys did not use it. Anyway, I will have a talk with you in game tomorrow if it's ok?(WED). Just a note, mby it's wrong  armory info, but get yourself a shield gem and reforge you neck and we talk in the evening.

Great stuff, see you soon wink

http://sig.allvatar.com/signatur/688772JVzln.pngArmory Link
Apocalypsč

#7 2011-06-08 20:07:58

Bjarten
Guild Member

Sounds great!

#8 2011-06-09 22:02:50

Lamme
Guildmaster

Accepted, on which toon exactly remains to be seen, but more likely the holy paladin.

• Index
  •  » Recruiting
  •  » Bjartskular/Garjza- Apply (Two characters, one awesome guy) - accepted

Board footer