You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to The Enigma Order forums!

#1 2011-10-06 18:25:57

Iliodora
Guild Member

Iliodora, Night Elf Druid - accepted

About Myself

Well what can I tell you? My name is Leyla and I'm a twenty-three year old girl from sweden. Born and raised in a small town in the central region of the country, I now live together with my boyfriend in the northern parts. I graduated High-school a few years back and have had a few jobs since then, currently unemployed, though applying for work in the healthcare sector. Aspiring to become a nurse sometime in the foreseeable future.

About My World Of Warcraft Avatar

Not first in line of my characters to see the light of day and definitely not my last (I have a bunch). She is currently my... umm... main-alt? After my Holy priest Gezil, though that would change if I were allowed to join TEO. Iliodora is, as implied in the headline; a Night Elf Druid with feral tank specialization, and thus I have geared her accordingly, although somewhat neglecting the other specs' sets, but hey, gear is like stuff on your bedroom-floor - it's easily accumulated ^^. No problems with changing specializations in compliance with the needs of my guild.

World of Warcraft History

I've played WoW since its initial release more or less continuously but stopped playing in the spring of 2010 and went on a more-than-a-year-long break, which it turned out to be seeing as I'm now playing again. I have been in various end game raiding guilds (including this one, about three years back) and have been to all high-end instances (10/25 and heroic) of all the expansions, have not yet been to the 25-man versions of the Cataclysm end-game raids. Hoping to do so with you smile

My Computer (Technical specs. and Internet Connection)

HP pavilion DV7-6140

•    2 GHz Quad-Core Intel i7
•    Radeon HD6770
•    8 Gb RAM
•    Windows 7 OS

Usually on a stabile 100MBit/s Fiber although when writing this, I'm visiting my parents' so it might be lower here.

Miscellaneous

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/s … ora/simple

From what Lamme has already told me of the raiding times I will probably be able to attend about 2/3 planned raids per week on the low end.

Good English speaker with access to Ventrilo, Skype or whichever software will be used for communication.

I'm a polite, punctual and friendly person and I will try to help out as often as I can and to the best of my ability.

Well that concludes my application! I hope that it was as informational as you guys wanted and provided a decently interesting read smile

See you in-game!
/Leyla, Iliodora Night Elf Druid

Last edited by Iliodora (2011-10-06 18:31:43)

#2 2011-10-06 19:35:00

Lamme
Guildmaster

Re: Iliodora, Night Elf Druid - accepted

Accepted

As discussed, the plan is for owl to be the main spec, with bear on a close second.

To anyone who may inquire how this makes any sense - Garadien has now shapeshifted in an owlcat, so there's an opening for proper bear. Clawhammer is also gone, so druid able to dps comes just in time.

Other than that, Iliodora is as close to TEO type of person as it gets, so you lot will get to like her in no time. Take my word for it.

Board footer