• Index
  •  » Recruiting
  •  » Apocalypsč-Holypaladin --> Adnil-Moonkin --> facepalmed

#1 2011-10-17 20:22:57

Dejavu
Guild Member

Apocalypsč-Holypaladin --> Adnil-Moonkin --> facepalmed

Good day TEO!

Strange to do it this way really, sins I'm alrdy in guild ect ect. But guess I don't have to do a full out apply anyway.
Two days ago, I desided to stop raiding. The few reasons I had was that I felt like going all out PvP, the other one is that I'm so tired of playing Holy Paladin, well, Paladin in general and for sure in PvE.
The time used and the time gained in fun did not equal each other. Also, I felt like my play as Holy Paladin were at 70% the last few raids. Other reasons, hmmm, oh yeah, been really sick the last two
weeks aswell,  40'C 39'C 40'C so I were for sure cooking:D. Buy yeah, I'm hot so why not ^^.

Anyway back to the apply.
After a few days of thinking I finaly found out that I would really love to join the raids again, but as a Moonkin. A few weeks ago I started powerlvling a lvl 26 up to 85, did go prty fast I belive, 4 days or so(not playtime). It was mainly ment for PvP(RBG), so I did continue gathering 371pvp gear and after one day I had it all. And totaly, Moonkins are indeed kickass in PvP, just love it, mby the surv. eint that great, but if you got a healer behind you, ppl just die.
The first week of 85 was a prty fun start, did go to FL10man, cleared it all, yes, I had abit less dmg done than the tank back then, BUT! gear was needed. The next week I joined again, and I must say, the dmg vent up prty high^^.
Anyway, all I ask for is a spot in the guild as a Fluffykin raider. The Paladin in me is burned out, all the time looking at 25bars in dif collors jumping up and down, well, not much time to see how FL really looks. tongue
So, if you find a spot in the guild for me, I gladly take it.
I for sure can do some PvP in between ^^.
Oh, I don't have any OS more than Moonkin PvP spec. I have no clue how to do any healing at all. Did test it out however, did not like it. Also tested out Bear, okish. Then we have cat, and I felt it was so many buttons and so little energy that I can't play it.

Armory link:(prob PvP) http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/s … l/advanced

http://sig.allvatar.com/signatur/688772JVzln.pngArmory Link
Apocalypsč

#2 2011-10-18 06:10:30

Apox
Founding Member
Website

Re: Apocalypsč-Holypaladin --> Adnil-Moonkin --> facepalmed

wow, I thought you were pally for life big_smile
GL anyway, great player whatever class/spec.

https://valid.x86.fr/cache/banner/q03263-2.png

#3 2011-10-18 12:38:56

Lamme
Guildmaster

Re: Apocalypsč-Holypaladin --> Adnil-Moonkin --> facepalmed

Hopeless.

Accepted

• Index
  •  » Recruiting
  •  » Apocalypsč-Holypaladin --> Adnil-Moonkin --> facepalmed

Board footer