You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to The Enigma Order forums!

#1 2012-01-07 13:36:24

Akuchi
Guild Member

Akuchi, night elf rogue - accepted

Greetings,

I'm Dillon and have been playing WoW since the release. Akuchi is actually my first character, and even though I've played many others, Akuchi is still my favorite. Being a rogue is in my blood wink

Raiding experience since Molten Core, when I raided with Stormraids. Then I made a warlock named Kijoo on the realm Laughing Skull, where I quickly joined top alliance guild Desire, where we had alot server firsts untill TBC. Hard times, guild died and I went back to my rogue, only to play the rest of TBC casually. During WotLK my rogue went back to hardcore mode, raiding with ram and cartel, but before we killed LK hc I went back to casual mode. At lvl 85 I've raided some, but not hardcore. I miss raiding hardcore, and I know alot people in TEO, thats why I'm applying to you smile

I try to be the best in everything I do, in Akuchi's case; topping dmg meters without playing like a douche wink

I've been preparing my gear for this, you can check my armory.

PvE gear: avg. ilvl 379
Talents: Assassination
Professions: Enchanting and Inscription

Hope to hear from you soon!

Dillon.

#2 2012-01-07 17:31:24

Lamme
Guildmaster

Re: Akuchi, night elf rogue - accepted

Thanks for the application, we will get back to you very soon.

Please let us know what sort of activity we are to expect- granted we raid 3 times a week only, we have a pretty high requirements in this regard.
Also, if you don't mind, could you please add yor nationality, age and occupation. If you actually don't want to do it, because you're a privacy freak, that's fine too, I can relate.

Last but not least, for the sake of clarity - while we do aim at using our raiding time as effectively as possible, I would by no means call us hardcore.

#3 2012-01-08 05:46:52

johnreaper
Rogue Class Leader

I have just a few things.. given you will be the best at want you do.. I might like too ad, your sphit rating.. is atm 1323
( armory ) 2/3 in precision and spell hit is 1332 !! so your under it ???

I would take the first ring you have ( 378 ) you reforged crit--> haste instead reforged crit---> hit so you are over cap.

2. your enchant on your back (Ilvl 359 ) ??? 65 crit given crit is BY FAR the weakest stat for mute rogues.
I would add  Im goin with 70 sp or agi enchant. you can easy get a 378 from new dung. or "Ah"

And last but not least. I know exp. is not that importaint for rogues atm.. but in fights where you like to push your max dps, you really need to look at glansing, miss, dodges and parry´s, what can you do so this will not be that big a dps lost.. / I can see you prolly thinking due to item lvl I cant really do much about it.. / that was true up and til firelands but in *DS even on hc its VERY importaint for mute rogues espacialy on Ultraxion.

Anyway atm im currently goin with 2 rogues and a 3d is in the backhand ( within the guild atm )

JR.

Last edited by johnreaper (2012-01-08 05:49:35)

#4 2012-01-08 17:28:47

Lamme
Guildmaster

Accepted

Have a look at Johnreaper's remarks in the post above (as usual native speaker quality english!) and try to fix the flaws he spotted.

#5 2012-01-08 20:03:20

Akuchi
Guild Member

The only raidday that might become difficult to me is tuesday, but I'll be there every other raidday and try to be there as many tuesdays as possible.

I'm from the Netherlands, 29 years old and currently setting up my own small game studio, besides doing freelance webdevelopment.

I'm only a few points below hit cap and working on my gear at a fast rate that's why I didn't reforge to hit yet. Every point above spellcap is nearly wasted so I aim to get precisely 1332 hit rating (used to have that when I still raided)

I'm working on cloak and will look into expertise smile

Board footer