You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to The Enigma Order forums!

#1 2012-01-15 21:36:02

Raizel
Guild Member

Bõnsai-Rogue - accepted

What i m doing in my life:Studying Computeer engineering

My rogue's name is Bõnsai. (http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/s … sai/simple)
Game expirience
In vanilla i raided and cleared zul gurub , molten core and some Blackwing lair.
In the burning crusade i cleared Karazhan,killed gruul / maggy and lady vashj. Then i took a break from pve because my guild disbanded and did pvp (in which i exceled losing the Gladiator title for 12 rating at season 3)
In WotLK I joined a new guild some friends of mine did(Lor dae ronae), clearing everything before ulduar hit live ,including Sartharion 3d.Then i took a break cause i had my university entrance exams .After a few months i came back to the game making a new undead priest since me and my friends decided see things from this realms' horde point of view.We formed a guild(Omen)and casually raided Icecrown clearing 10 man normal and 2 heroic bosses with me healing at the time.
When Cataclysm landed i did some raiding with my friends on the 3 new raids clearing half the raids when most of my friends quitted and then having noone to play with i quitted too .
Two months ago i activated my account again and revived my rogue.I have been gathering gear lvling my proffesions and did some goofing around.Now i want to do some semi-hardcore raiding so i though i'd ask you guys to give me a shot!

Proffesions Mining/Jc
Internet connection :24 Mbts,getting disconnected is extremly unlikely

Some stuff about me : I am (at least i want to believe so) a nice guy and i respect other peoples' desires.I put the teams goals before myself and i am always open in criticism.I also enjoy being at the top of my class and i try to excel at everything i enjoy

On a last note i wanted to say that what i m looking for is a friendly enviroment in which we can enjoy the games true purpose :having fun!smile

#2 2012-01-16 00:30:46

Lamme
Guildmaster

Re: Bõnsai-Rogue - accepted

Hello and thanks for the application.

Right now I don't really have a rogue spot opened. Don't be shy to contact me in game should you be interested in choosing some other class instead.

Thereby, your application as a rogue is declined, however that doesn't neccessarily need to be the end of discussion.

#3 2012-03-03 18:16:28

Raizel
Guild Member

Hello again,and thanks for giving me another shot!I dont really have much to add only a few things changed about my character (enchanting instead of mining,a few gear improvements and some DS hc expirience) but i got a few new friends which seem to be joining you guys ,just one more reason that would extend my motivation of joining you wink

#4 2012-03-03 18:26:12

Axc
Leading Team

PvP gear on battle.net, didum, didum!

#5 2012-03-03 18:40:58

Raizel
Guild Member

maybe this time you ll get lucky and sneak a peak

#6 2012-03-03 23:05:21

Lamme
Guildmaster

What is the meaning of this, not even legendaries?! Hardly, barely acceptable!

You do, however, have Vial of Shadows, which proves that the item actually exists, as opposed to what we've seen so far in our raids. So that's a plus.

Accepted

Few things. You have some best in slot (or nearly best in slot) items, ones that you won't be replacing any time soon, gemmed with blue quality (non-epic gems). Head, chest, cloak comes to mind first. Kit epic gems in there. It's expensive, it's minor, but it's an upgrade. You will need every bit of an upgrade you can get to kep up with some of us, take that as a promise. Personally, I would also consider changing boots enchant to something that gives movement speed increase. It's a matter of taste I can can see the point in not having it, but I do believe it's better to invest in that minor increase.

Most importantly, I would like you to master subtelty as fast as humanly possible. It's not always the ideal spec to go for, but on the fights that favor it, it's just to good not to have.

The only significant flaw I spotted (other than the fact that you're a rogue) is that you are not a gnome. That is, again, hardly acceptable!

Board footer