The Enigma Order

You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to The Enigma Order forums!

#1 2012-05-26 19:02:36

Utopie
Guild Member

Gems bug in Diablo?

I'm trying to sell Perfect Square gems in AH, but they are not listed there. No one can see them, so I can't sell them. Afaik is a bug, people know how to avoid it on US servers, but it's not working on Europe servers. Anyone, any idea how to avoid the bug?

«– What's "God"? – Well, you know, when you want something really bad and you close your eyes and you wish for it? God's the guy that ignores you.»

#2 2012-05-26 19:52:37

Draken
Guild Member

Re: Gems bug in Diablo?

"You called down the thunder, now reap the whirlwind!"

"You got an organ going there, no wonder the sound has so much body!"

#3 2012-05-26 20:09:01

Utopie
Guild Member

Re: Gems bug in Diablo?

No, Crease, that was another bug 2 days ago, which gave an error when I was trying to sell or buy all sort of gems. The bug I was talking about doesn't happen to everyone in game, since some people are able to sell gems T9+. I even tried to apply the "US method', by socketing an item and salvaging it, hoping the gems will debug, but it didn't work. I just try to put the gem in AH for a specific price (like 234.555g), so I can recognize it at search, but I can't find it. On the other hand, the prices are going up and down, so I understand that some people are able to sell them.

«– What's "God"? – Well, you know, when you want something really bad and you close your eyes and you wish for it? God's the guy that ignores you.»

Board footer