You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to The Enigma Order forums!

#1 2012-07-08 18:44:35

Auriel
Guild Member

Auričl,Human Priest.Holy/Shadow - accepted

Personal information:

Hello,My name is ilia Amirmostofian,22 From Iran.Mechanical Engineer Student,2nd Year.
Respectfull,Friendly and Capable of handling Sarcasm aswell.i do like to Keep a Balance between Socializing and Raiding,Hardcore Raiding is fun if u Consider the social Part of it aswell.
Something that i Do not enjoy in My current guild is Lack fo respecting Each other.

i've Played WoW since Wotlk,Cleared up anything there on my Previous account.Playing on this current account since Cata.Cleared Fl On few Toons And 6/8hc Ds on My previous 25m Guild on Kazzak.After Raiders started to quite Game Due to Real life issues or Being Sick of Boring Content,Me and Few Friends of Mine decided to come here about 4weeks ago.Joined My current Guild and Cleared DS.
Due to some Problems,i decided to Take Off sometime from Raiding here,About 2weeks.

About My Character:

Armory Link: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/r … l/advanced

Got Ranked World 12 on Deathwing 25m Normal 5% nerf(On My Previous Name,Holygrim),World 100 on Yorsh 10m Hc,2times on Ultrax hc Both 25m And 10m Mode(193,178).All As Holy

I do love my Class and also Theorycrafting about its Mechanics.Also playing it on Beta to get use to Priest Mechanic changes,Already cleared 3/4 on first Raid There.

Current Progress:

8/8 DS hc On Main,7/8hc On My feral,6/8Hc on Shaman.(Feral and Shaman are not on Ravencrest)

Fireland 6/7Hc On Couple Characters.

6/6HC Bwd

2/2HC Tot4w

3/5HC on BoT.

Playing on a Sony Vaio Laptop Corei3  ,  2.26Ghz Proccessor.W7 Home Premium.

Raid Times:

Im Mostly Open to all Raid times that doesnt Pass 23:)

--------------------------------------------------------------------

After all i hope you See me fit to be in your Raiding team.Thanks for Spending time to Read My app:)
If u Want to know Anything else,/w Me in Game

http://img.10fastfingers.com/badge/1_wpm_score_CX.png

#2 2012-07-08 19:07:03

Lamme
Guildmaster

Re: Auričl,Human Priest.Holy/Shadow - accepted

Thanks for the application, we will get back to you shortly, meanwhile I have one question. Perhaps not the smartest one ever, but I want to be sure - you first mention 6/8 hc, then 8/8 hc. I understand that your priest, the one you're applying as, is your main - the character you want to progress on and keep sa well geared as possible?

Please clarify that, that's the only doubt I have.

#3 2012-07-08 19:14:34

Auriel
Guild Member

Yes,im going to Raid with you on My priest for sure.im Savior on this.i Metioned the Progress on others just to Let you know i Have the Same progress on Couple Toons,Not Savior on All though.

#4 2012-07-08 19:15:55

Auriel
Guild Member

Ah and to Clear it abit more,i was 6/8 Hc on My priest before i Move here ,Becouse My Ex Guild on Kazzak Stoped raiding,Due to Lack of Recruits And raiders Stop Playing the Game.Got Savior here on First Week.

#5 2012-07-09 14:51:43

Lamme
Guildmaster

Accepted.

Now that you have member acces to the forum, you should be able to see much more section. Prior to joining your first raid, make sure to browse through the sticky in Guild Talk section addressed to new members, that will get you started nicely. Also, set up TS3 client.

Sidenote, with all these capitals, I'm certain you'll get along just fine with Divineholy!

Board footer