You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to The Enigma Order forums!

#1 2012-07-09 20:14:05

Flurison
Guild Member

Holy/disc prist - accepted

Hello,
So maybe I start from saying a bit of myself.
My name is Marcin and I’m 29 years old, and 3 years ago I decided to return to education as an adult , just finished mine second year on electronic and electrical engineering. Currently as is summer and  don’t getting any financial help i have to work full time and badly enough I work nightshifts now :S , but on mop I will be back to mine normal life cycle.
In game name Flurison holy, disc prist.
Well what I can say about it... Its mine first 85 ( i had lots of others char) but I enjoy playing it the most. I used to have only one spec holy but since i lost mine spot in 25 man ( due to family problems) I was trying to get back in 10 man  raiding and had to pick disc  as well but i just hmm hate 10 man raiding. Mine professions are enchanting and bs (not maxed but enough to get extra socket bonus) and they as always subject to change depends on the best bonus in next expansion.
The strongest I feel in holy spec especially in 25 man environment ( but don’t mind play disc) I have good raid damage awareness and always looking for ways to maximize mine healing output and raid survivability I love constructive criticism.
Mine achievements are not that impressive as mine first and current char hit 85 just a week before firelands come out.. . Mine armory  http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/r … n/advanced
What else... add-ons i use quite couple of them in general mine UI looks like Derevka ones from “ tales of the prist”
Computer specs: mine desktop just died and right now I’m using laptop Toshiba portrage r 7000 but will get new desktop in next 6 weeks. ( was using this laptop on 25 man raiding while being away from home and never had any problems to handle the stuff)
Broadband  sky the fastest option what they offer...
Why do I apply well I would like to find spot in well established guild for long time progression friendships  and having fun together.
What i can offer: 99.9% attendance for raids, being prepare food flask and tactic wise, ability to quick analysing fights and understanding mistakes and coming up with solutions how to handle mechanics, friendly and easy going personality up for laugh when is time for it...
Any questions feel free to ask...
Thank you for reading.

#2 2012-07-09 22:07:45

Lamme
Guildmaster

Re: Holy/disc prist - accepted

Thanks for the application, we will get back to you Wednesday evening at latest, probably tomorrow.

Would my guess be correct that you come from Poland?

#3 2012-07-10 00:29:59

Flurison
Guild Member

Kinda lol born in Poland but living in the UK from about 10 years...

#4 2012-07-10 15:31:00

Lamme
Guildmaster

After reading your application, I must say I would be interested in trying you out, however I understand that your current situation (the night shifts as well as broken computer) would make that hard. What I therefore suggest is inviting you first as a social, non-raiding member, then moving on to a proper test period later on, when you have stuff more under control.

Please repond here whether this suits you or if you have any better idea.

ps. in most cases, "my" would do better than "mine". Not that it matters, but still.

#5 2012-07-10 17:44:00

Flurison
Guild Member

lol sorry for that.. I'm usualy using software to check mine writing because i have dislexia and I'm kinda keen to make mistakes like that :S

any way yes that's sounds good for me smile

#6 2012-07-10 18:41:35

Lamme
Guildmaster

Accepted

Social spot at first.

Board footer