The Enigma Order

You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to The Enigma Order forums!

#1 2012-07-10 01:21:43

Vyruq
Uncertified member

Vyruq, Human, Hunter - accepted

Write a small bit about you, where you are from and what you do outside WoW.

My name is Mikkel, I live in Denmark. Schooling at the moment(HF), I'm 19 years old. Like to hang out with my friends and go to the gym.

Character info:

Name: Vyruq
Class: Hunter
Spec: Survival
Armory profile: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/r … q/advanced

Raiding Spec: http://www.wowhead.com/talent#ccZfMZcrhcMhrRsk:RszVoMM

What professions do you currently have, and why?
Skinning and Leatherworking - The reason I have skinning is for the extra crit you get, and of cause to get my leatherwokring working. The leatherworking is for providing myself the 130 agility enchant on braces.

Tell us your rotation (DPS only):
Pop CD Macro, Serpent Sting, Explosive Shot, Black Arrow, Cobra Shot, Cobra Shot, Arcane Shot. And then go it over and over agian, of cause without the Serpent Sting.

Macros:

#showtooltip Rapid Fire
/cast Rapid Fire
/cast Call of the Wild
/use Ruthless Gladiator's Badge of Conquest

#showtooltip Scatter Shot
/cast Scatter shot
/cast Trap Launcher
/cast Freezing Trap

Havn't really got that many macros...

Keybinds:

[F1][F2][F3][Shift+E][Shift+W][Shift+F][Shift+A][Shift+D]
[1][2][3][4][Q][E][R][F][G][V][X][TAB]

Do you got any alts worth mentioning?
Hártvig- Tarren Mill
Vyruq - Dunemaul
Narpoli - Tarren Mill
Banehollow - Tarren Mill
Ismaskinen - Ravencrest

Banehollow was my main back in wotlk.

Previous raiding experience (Please mention all CATA, WOTLK,TBC and Pre TBC if any):

Vanilla:

Zul'Gurub
Molten Core

TBC:

Karazhan - Cleared
Matheridon - Cleared
Grull - Cleared
Zul'aman - Cleared
SSC - Lurker
TK - Fell Reaver

Wotlk:

Naxx 10&25 - Cleared
ToC 10&25 - 10M HC(Tribute to Mad skill) - Cleared
Malygos 10 - Cleared
Onyxia 10&25 - Cleared
ICC 10&25 - 10&25 HC(11/12) - Cleared

Cata:

BWD: - Cleared
BoT: - Cleared
BWD HC - 5/6 - Cleared
BoT HC - 2/4 - Cleared
Throne of the four winds - Cleared
Throne of the four winds HC - 1/2 - Cleared
Fireland - None - Stopped playing before it came.
Dragon Soul - Cleared
Dragon Soul HC - 6/8 - Cleared

Please upload a screenshot of your UI:
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/98 … unter.jpg/
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/80 … nter1.jpg/

Previous guilds, why you left/got kicked:

Vanquish(Executus): Was Main Tank and Officer - Left / stopped playing before they became good and hit Black Temple.

Epiphany(Talnivarr): Was kicked while during trial period, I was reading for examens and they couldnt wait for me to be done.

Divine Insanity(Talnivarr): Very succesful guild that I had with a few friends. ICC - 10M HC 11/12 - 25M HC 9/12. Disband because a friend of mine, which was also officer, left. Guild was Nr. 6-7 best guild on server at that time.

Madhouse(Talnivarr): Good guild 11/12 HC ICC25, we had a hard time getting LK down. Eventually I stopped playing, because Cata was coming out. Stopped in August - 2010.

Drive By Spankers(Talnivarr): Left because GM was a moron. He lied to me, took my people from group2, which I was leader for.

Articulo Mortis(Dunemaul): Nice guild, we did some BWD HC 5/6, BoT HC 2/4

Artic(Tarren Mill): Was a guild that I've made with some IRL friends, we did okay. But had some bad people, and eventually some of my friends stopped playing untill MoP. Then I stopped playing as well, after some time. And I'm back after a 2 month break and some Diablo 3 gaming.

Mentally Disturbed(Current guild): A guild I've joined to help out some danes, which just migrated to the server. Personally they seem really noob, but I'd like to give a hand while I try finding a decent guild.

Why do you want to join Enigma?
Because I want a 25 man raiding guild and I thirsting for some hardcore raiding. But I need a stable raiding guild where people know what their doing. I'm a good player myself imo, I've been told aswell. But I'm just gonna take raidleading off my mind and be the member / raider guy. I know my gear isnt the best, which is why I properly wont get accepted. But still you dont know if your getting accepted or declined if you dont take a chance and apply. Anyways, I've been looking on the servers forum and looking for different server for some good 25 man guild that should seem to fit me. Then I saw, you had just migrated to this server, just like mem and thought that I would give it a shot.

What can you offer Enigma, and why should we pick you?
Im a deticated player, I would lie if I said 100% attendence, but 80% attendence, I'm skilled, been playing for 5 years or so. So I should have some skills in the pucket. I got good attitude, tell me 1 time im doing something wrong, and it should be fixed to next raid or next try. Im a fast learner.

Do you have Ventrilo and a working microphone? Yes I do. (Mumble, TeamSpeak, whatever you use)

Do you know when to talk and when to be quiet on Ventrilo while raiding? When Raid Leader is speaking(telling tacs) you shut up. So yes I know that. I can speak for sure.

What do you expect from us?
I expect a good and stable guild. Nice members, good players, a fun time. New knowlege.

Do you know anyone in Enigma that can vouch for you?
No, to bad though, cause no one on the server knows about my raid experience.

Do you have any open applications to other guilds?
No I dont

Any other comments you want to add?
No not really, just hoping for some good replys really.

Last edited by Vyruq (2012-07-10 03:27:07)

#2 2012-07-10 13:06:43

Lamme
Guildmaster

Re: Vyruq, Human, Hunter - accepted

Thanks for the application, we will get back to you shortly.

#3 2012-07-10 15:17:17

Lamme
Guildmaster

Re: Vyruq, Human, Hunter - accepted

Accepted.

Here's the deal - we currently have more hunter applicants than we will want to keep. They all are within a reasonable range gear wise. You need to do better than some others in order to pass the test period.

Before joining your first raid with us:
- make sure you have the Valor Points on use agility trinket,
- you won't be replacing that cloak before MoP - enchant and gem it proper (65 crit/epic agi gem)
- I'd replace Kill Shot glyph with Serpent Sting, minor stuff, but helps at aoe situations,
- run your gear through reforge optimizer (such as www.wowreforge.com), you're doing the right stuff, but there's room for small improvements (getting rid of the extra hit you have). Just don't let it trick you into choosing haste over mastery.
- You will need tier legs, in order to go with the gloves from Morchok, keep that in mind.

Since your gear is not too good yet, you will probably start the test period by joining an alt run or two, proper 25 man content will come later. What I want to test first is not your throughput (damage done), but rather awareness, ability to adapt to tactics and general awareness. I want to be very clear here - you will be joining alt raids, but that's by no means an excuse to slack in the slightest, this will very much be part of your test period already.

Now that you have member acces to the forum, you should be able to see much more section. Prior to joining your first raid, make sure to browse through the sticky in Guild Talk section addressed to new members, that will get you started nicely. Also, set up TS3 client.

Board footer