Application information
Origin: The Netherlands (Amsterdam)
Character name: Shivaara
Level:85
Class: Druid
Race: Night Elf
Current server: Ravencrest A
Armory link : http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/r … ara/simple

My current equipped iLVL on restospec is 388, though I'm getting my 397 boots tomorrow and another 397 part, so it will be 391. I know it's not high but hey, for a week of playing and 2,5 days /played it's the best I could do :-) Also MoP will be out soon enough, though I'll be progressing and upgrading my gear tomorrow again. Also this is the current playedtime on this druid, my total playedtime in WoW is I think over 140 days.

My character(s)

1. What is my main spec and why?

My main spec is Restoration. I fell in love with restoration druid at TBC. I always loved raidhealers in every MMO and a HoT aoe healer with great singletarget bursthealing potential felt perfect. There are so many ways to improve on druid healing instead of doing a single rotation over and over again attracted me. Therefor my class was made: druid.

2. What is my off spec and why?

My offspec is feral, never liked Balance, balance always felt like an unfinished caster in need of a better mechanism. Feral feels like playing a total different class then resto (I played mage, rogue and DK too and all specs 'feel' pretty much the same) and therefor I'm using it as variation of my main spec.

About raiding

4. Which raid addons do i use? Recount, Omen, DBM, Grid, Clique
6. What is my raid experience?

I have raidexperience on mage and druid:

Vanilla: Sylvanas server Nexus / Affliction guild (was servers best guild back then)
MC - Farm
BWL - Farm
AQ20 - Farm
ZG20 - Farm
AQ40 - Farm up till C'thun
--> then took a break from WoW so didn't raid Naxx

TBC:

Magtheridon's Lair - Farm
Gruul's Lair - Farm
Serpentshrine Cavern - Farm
The Battle for Mount Hyjal - Farm
The Eye - Farm
Black Temple - Farm

WOTLK:
I joined WOTLK from the start and cleared all content on Lightning's Blade server on my mage and played druid als alt (B R E T H R E N guild mixed with some Paragon guildraids)
Ulduar 10m was on farm with hardmodes, ulduar 25man was on farm except for algalon and only a few hardmodes
ToC 10/25 farm 10hc farm 25hc up till last boss

Then I took a long break from WoW and I joined back a week on a new druid with the scroll of resurrection on Ravencrest:

Cata:
DS10 cleared

Didn't apply to a guild yet to go heroic 10m or 25 normal/hc.
Though all the tactics are in my head and my years of WoW experience wouldn't let me fail in the current raidmechanisms of WoW.

7. How many raid evenings will i attend?

Ofcourse - as many as possible up to a limit of 6 days per week (I prefer to go to a bar/party 1 night :p)

About me:

8. Who am i? (name, age, gender, country) Sander, Ossebaar, 21, Amsterdam (Holland)
9. I haven't been in any guilds in Cataclysm, I don't like guildhopping at all and I just applied to Enigma cause it feels like the right place to be (see next section). Guilds I've been in or participated in:

Nexus / Affliction (Sylvanas)   B R E T H R E N / Paragon (though its a finnish guild only we merged some raids)

Why would i like to join this guild?

After reading and talking to some of you're members, I've reached my conclusion: TEO seems to me like an old guild with lots of knowledge and experience waiting to progress in MoP and enjoy playing together. It looks like a serious guild without 12 y/o kids. As I said, I never liked guildhopping and I only apply to one guild, in this case its The Enigma Order, cause I love the idea of playing with some people, and atleast a guild itself, which excists and has memory and knowledge of how WoW was back in the days and how it is now, it feels pretty good :-)

Thanks for reading my application, I hope you contact me soon ingame (on Shivaara) or here.
I'll be checking on a 6 hour basis to reply to you're questions

Regards,

Sander

Last edited by Shivaara (2012-07-10 19:52:52)

#2 2012-07-10 19:51:07

Shivaara
Guild Member

Re: Application - Level 85 resto druid - declined

Tomorrow I will have 1800 valor points so I'll be able to buy an on use trinket too, wanted to add this wink

#3 2012-07-10 19:56:21

Lamme
Guildmaster

Thanks for the application, we will get back to you shortly.

Please provide a link to your pve resto gear set.

#4 2012-07-10 19:57:41

Shivaara
Guild Member

On it, done. As I said: tomorrow I'll have the 390 on-use trinket and 397 boots smile

#5 2012-07-10 19:58:27

Axc
Leading Team

Also, take a second look at your talent spec.

#6 2012-07-10 19:59:53

Shivaara
Guild Member

Current spec is for pvp - as soon as I'll be in a guild I'll be using standard resto raid spec ofcourse smile

edit: I know my current gear lacks, but I'm doing everything to improve it and sadly due the valor caps and a week when it resets, I'm done 'improving' after a few hours of 'raiding'

Last edited by Shivaara (2012-07-10 20:16:43)

#7 2012-07-11 01:16:18

Lamme
Guildmaster

In light of our recent chat - please update the application once you polish your gear (gems, enchants, new valor item). In general, we're interested, needless to say you have a lot of catching up to do.

#8 2012-07-11 01:44:50

Shivaara
Guild Member

That will be tomorrow, thanks for you're patience understanding and quick replies. You will see a better Shivaara here in the application (though I will still have some catching up to do :-) )

#9 2012-07-11 19:32:13

Shivaara
Guild Member

Ok revised:

-Updated gear (got setgloves from Raidfinder/bought valor cloak)
-Gemmed all parts
-Enchanted the parts
-Respecced to a PvE healing spec
-Reglyphed to a PvE healing glyphspec

Right now I'm searching the BoE 397 Waist for resto druids, but couldn't find a seller yet. If I get those my iLVL will be 391.

Edit: Also, I didn't do DS10 yet to keep it open (I won't do it yet for you guys smile

Last edited by Shivaara (2012-07-11 19:36:32)

#10 2012-07-11 19:37:33

Lamme
Guildmaster

Accepted

You won't be replacing the cloak before MoP, there's no reason not to put an epic gem in.

Now that you have member acces to the forum, you should be able to see much more section. Prior to joining your first raid, make sure to browse through the sticky in Guild Talk section addressed to new members, that will get you started nicely. Also, set up TS3 client.

Board footer