The Enigma Order

You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to The Enigma Order forums!

#1 2012-07-16 18:09:44

Lancette
Uncertified member

Lancette: Unholy DK - declined

Name: Merc (real name is too damn hard to say)
How good is your english: on a scale of 1-10, id say a 10 :p
Anything else about you, the person, we might be interested in:
Well, not much to say. I love wow and I play a whole lot. Haha.

Character Information

Nickame: Lancette
Armory Link: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/r … tte/simple
Mainspec: Unholy
Offspec: Frost/Unholy PvP
Professions: Erm, currently lacking professions cuz im dirt poor >.< but I plan on leveling JC as soon as I can.

Please provide a WoL log presenting your awesomeness (this helps loads):
I have never really used WoL. Never been in a serious guild.

Regardless of its quality (ilvl), is you gear fully taken care of? Safe for some specific cases (eg. an item about to be replaced next week), we expect everything to be gemmed, enchanted and reforged optimally.
Well . my gear is always fully repaired (even though it costs a fortune) I always try to spend a lot of time on its reforge and gemming, most of it is epic gemmed now and im always trying to improve the enchants on it.

Tell us about your alts (armory links included), how good are you with them:
I have 2 alts worth mentioning rest are all lowbies.
Retri pala (been playing it for a year love it to death): http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/r … nia/simple
Sv/Bm hunter (tbh made it for the Lulz but now I like it a lot) : http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/r … fin/simple

Raiding Experience: I only started wow in early cata. Ive been playing non-stop ever since. I used to be a retardin back then, (made my dk late September) I cleared BWD, BoT, and ToT4w, pretty late a I was on a dead ally server. I improved in Fl days and moved to RC cleared 7/7 normal and then quit for a month, Came back and played on my dk ever since. Currently sitting on 6/8 heroic in DS too.

What attendence should we realistically expect from you (for the sake of clarity, please note that while our Monday and Thursday raids start at 19.30, the Sunday one starts at 18.45): I can raid any time, and on any day. Not much of a party monster >.<

Why are you good at playing your class (don't qoute Elitist Jerks, don't give us the stuff every semi decent guide holds; convince us you're good your own way): Tbh I had this char for a long time. Learnt as I went along getting tips and whatnot. I then started getting serious with my raiding so I thought to myself why not make it better. I tried countless different reforges and specs and in the end as trying hastefrost , and masterfrost I loved unholy. Learnt some different things and started to dps in it.

When approaching new content, a fight that both you and the raid will try for the first time, how do you prepare (be precise here, "I read tactics on internet" doesn't cut it; we seen our share of players who" knew tactics for all bosses" and then failed miserably in terms of actual preparations):  Erm well I ask my friends whove done. And well I have to watch videos, and read tacts  but I always pref to see some of my more accomplished friends raid and that helps me out a lot when understanding a fight.

Given Spine of Deathwing heroic was one of the harder fights recently and required certain specific actions and execution, tell us how you prepared for it. Again, be very precise (don't tell us "I bursted!", tell us how exactly you did it):
To be compeletly honest only tried spine of deathwing HC twice. My old guild gave up pretty fast.  But I had watched a lot of videos for it, bought the valor trinket in order to give the extra boost when we went on the exposed plate. But didn’t get that far on it.

Why are you applying to The Enigma Order, what made you choose us, when and where did you first hear about us: Well I didn’t even know u guys existed until Milkshake  started spamming that he was looking for a melee to join your guild. I asked him since we raided before and he told me to apply. I kinda like the idea of a 25 man guild as ive never been in one before so I thought it would be awesome to raid with him again.

Hardware/Connection (we assume your computer and connection are fit for raiding, only tell us about out of oridinary stuff): I have a stable connection and a decent machine, running at  stable 65 fps on medium grphx.

If u need anything else for me be sure to let me know! thanks for reading smile

Last edited by Lancette (2012-07-16 18:11:59)

#2 2012-07-16 18:17:30

Utopie
Guild Member

Re: Lancette: Unholy DK - declined

Your hit is 7,55% and your expertise is 0, in pve spec. Any explanation?

«– What's "God"? – Well, you know, when you want something really bad and you close your eyes and you wish for it? God's the guy that ignores you.»

#3 2012-07-16 18:34:33

Lancette
Uncertified member

erm unholy dks need no experise? and ive tired to get as close to 8% as possible without losing my haste/crit rating.

Last edited by Lancette (2012-07-16 18:36:52)

#4 2012-07-16 19:03:55

Utopie
Guild Member

Most UH dks still have 5-10 expertise. And about hit: what if on spine's hc tendons u will miss in the moment u need more burst, because u are not hit capped?

«– What's "God"? – Well, you know, when you want something really bad and you close your eyes and you wish for it? God's the guy that ignores you.»

#5 2012-07-16 19:37:11

Lancette
Uncertified member

those unholy dks u say have 5-10 most probably have the warmaster head and spine shoulders. But since i got hc shoulders i went with the valor head cuz of the crit. but hey, if u think 5 expertise is gnna make a difference thats one opinion. oh and i reforged the hit since u pointed it out. thanks for that smile

Last edited by Lancette (2012-07-16 19:38:31)

#6 2012-07-18 20:04:22

Lamme
Guildmaster

Accepted

Now that you have member acces to the forum, you should be able to see much more section. Prior to joining your first raid, make sure to browse through the sticky in Guild Talk section addressed to new members, that will get you started nicely. Also, set up TS3 client.

Board footer