How good is your english: High enough to communicate without problems in WoW

Character Information

Nickame: Exfiler
Armory Link: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/r … r/advanced
Mainspec: Retribution
Offspec: Protection
Professions: Enchanting/Jewelcrafting

Please provide a WoL log presenting your awesomeness (this helps loads):
Sadly my guild didn't uploaded any logs, so I'm not able to post.

Tell us about your alts (armory links included), how good are you with them:
Well I didn't manage to level any of my alts to level 90 yet, still I have 5 alts at level 85 - using most of them mostly for PvP, doing some PvE as well but nothing serious. Don't know if you care about alts in other realms but im going to post them anyway.

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/r … a/advanced
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/r … s/advanced
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/r … n/advanced
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/l … x/advanced
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/l … t/advanced

Raiding Experience (be thourough here, the more information you give us, the better; both pre-Cataclysm and present progress is interesting for us; tell us about previous guilds):
On retail I have been raiding seriously since Firelands raid, so I don't have any previous expirience, although I have been playing WoW in private servers from TBC, I have BT and SWP exp as a rogue and TOC,ICC exp as hunter, sadly I don't have a prove of that. My previous guilds were High Society at Lightning's Blade and EX at Ravencrest. While I was in High Society we used to raid 25m hc on Firelands and it was going good. The Dragon Soul patch was coming out and we were making a hardcore team for it. Sadly around 10 people left guild/quit game and at the 5th week at the patch we were 15 hardcore raiders in the guild and we had to switch players between raids because our realm is dead and there was no people to recruit. I just decided to change realm since in my old guild 10 friends are going to raid together and I don't want to make tough situation letting the guild leader to choose between me and his irl friends. When I joined EX I they were having problems with progression at Spine of Deathwing HC, we had some fail trials who joined with me, after few raids I gained the officers trust and I became a raider and the other trials were kicked from the guild eventually. After that rough time we didn't had a 25m team anymore so they splitted into double 10m. After few weeks of farming DS hc we were all bis gear in main and offspec and diablo 3 was comming out so they decided to stop raiding for the expansion. When I was back at MoP they thought that I'll not raid with them anymore because we had a little talk with one of the officers that one of friends is comming back to WoW for MoP and I'm not sure about staying into the guild if there is no spot for him. There is no raid spot for him anwyway so that's the reason of changing the guild.

What attendence should we realistically expect from you :
You can expect 99% attendance from me as a raider. I almost never miss raids, but if I do, I will always warn you before the raid.

At this point of time, how long do you expect you will continue playing WoW:
I don't think im going to stop anytime soon.

Why are you good at playing your class (don't qoute Elitist Jerks, don't give us the stuff every semi decent guide holds; convince us you're good your own way):
Mainly because I like it and I enjoy playing it, I love to push my char to the very limits while im playing.

What do you consider the most significant pros and cons of your class/spec in the current state of affairs:
Well at this state of the game ret paladins have 3 offensive cooldowns (Guardian of Ancient Kings Avenging Wrath and Holy Avenger), although the most important damage buff is Inquisition and I need to keep it up all the time. Rets has several defensive cons like Divine protection (40% magic dmg reduce), Lay on Hands and one raid cooldown - Devotion aura, I don't have many procs at the moment except for the trinkets.

When approaching new content, a fight that both you and the raid will try for the first time, how do you prepare (be precise here, "I read tactics on internet" doesn't cut it; we seen our share of players who" knew tactics for all bosses" and then failed miserably in terms of actual preparations):
Well it might sound a bit cliche but the best way to learn a fight is to wipe on it, offcouse you need some preparation, If there are no video tutorials of the fight I just read the abilities and phases from the dungeon journal or I can ask some of my friends if someone have done it before me.

Tell us about a single fight where you had some particular assignment, what it was, how you approached it, what research did you do (a good example for dps players used to be Spine of Deathwing heroic).
Well I can't remember many assignments as dps but I can remember assignments for soaking. I was soaker on the stomp at Morchok hc, being part the 4 players who transfer the electricity at hagara 10m hc, soaking hours at ultraxion hc, soaking barrages at warmaster, at some point we were missing a hunter and I was breaking the fiery grips at spine of deathwing heroic.

Why are you applying to The Enigma Order, what made you choose us, when and where did you first hear about us:
I'm applying to The Enigma Order mainly to have fun with cool people, I'm also applying with a friend of mine actually, we have noticed that you are currently reqruiting ret and rogue (he is rogue), and I think we will fit perfect in your raid core.

What do you expect from us, as a guild:
Good raid organization, friendly atmosphere and mature attitude.

Please confirm that you have read and understood our rules and they are ok for you (yes, this is our way to ensure we're not asked somewhat silly questions that are already answered in writing at the Rules section of the forum):
I have read the rules on the site and I have no further questions.

When unsure about any aspect of the game, be that tactics, class specific assignments, how do you proceed:
This is a rare thing to happen but still I'm checking some sites and maybe asking reliable friends/guildies.

Why do you play WoW, what are your objectives, why commit more than 10 hours a week to a computer game:
I play WoW mainly to have fun with friends and guildies, to have decent PvE progress, to compare with other raiders on raids and to have some PvP progress as well, meanwhile im doing some achievements (if i like them, or the reward :>)

Is there anything else you would like to include that may assist your application.
Yes, as I meantioned before thats kind of double application of me and my friend (rogue), but im pretty sure that if you need a rogue he is the guy for you - high knowledge about his class, high raid attendance and friendly attitude. Anyway he will create an application soon enough as well.

Hardware/Connection (we assume your computer and connection are fit for raiding, only tell us about out of oridinary stuff):
I never had problems with raiding, my PC is new and reliable for raids (30-45 fps during 25m encounters), stable internet connection as well.

Best regards, Bobby. :)

#2 2012-10-18 15:21:30

Lamme
Guildmaster

Re: Exfiler - Human - Paladin - accepted

Thanks for the application, we'll get back to you shortly.

#3 2012-10-20 22:48:02

Lamme
Guildmaster

Please provide a link presenting your pve gear set, spec and glyphs.

#4 2012-10-21 01:37:46

p0iZ
Guild Member

Sorry about that. my armory is now showing my PvE gear and spec.

#5 2012-10-21 19:28:23

Lamme
Guildmaster

Accepted

Board footer