Announcement

Welcome to The Enigma Order forums!

#1 2012-10-24 22:55:42

Looney
Uncertified member

Looney Nightelf Rogue - declined

Personal Information

How good is your english:  very well
Anything else about you, the person, we might be interested in: I would rather talk about that in game if anyone wants to whisper me
feel free to ask anything want to know im pretty friendly smile

Character Information

Nickame: Loonéy
Armory Link:  http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/r … A9y/simple
Mainspec:  Assassination
Offspec:   Combat
Professions:  Jewelcrafting 600  Enchanting 600

Please provide a WoL log presenting your awesomeness (this helps loads):

There's some issues on wol atm which i can't grab hold of them. But i can asure you will see my awesomeness in the raid pretty well smile

Regardless of its quality (ilvl), is you gear fully taken care of? Safe for some specific cases (eg. an item about to be replaced next week), we expect everything to be gemmed, enchanted and reforged optimally. Everything is done as soon asap there is no slacking on gemming or enchanting or even reforgeing

Tell us about your alts (armory links included), how good are you with them:

I have alot of alts of level 85 but only level 90 is my rogue atm. i Can level any alt needed to help the guild on alt runs or 2nd team ect.

Raiding Experience (be thourough here, the more information you give us, the better; both pre-Cataclysm and present progress is interesting for us; tell us about previous guilds):

What attendence should we realistically expect from you (for the sake of clarity, please note that while our Monday and Thursday raids start at 19.30, the Sunday one starts at 18.45): Raids are always 100% if your applying to a raiding guild then yeah you raid all times.

Any external factors affecting activity we ought to know about (in particular, any of the days we are raiding at that does not suit you): everything is fine.

At this point of time, how long do you expect you will continue playing WoW: Been playing it for 5 years so quiet a while i reckon smile

Why are you good at playing your class (don't qoute Elitist Jerks, don't give us the stuff every semi decent guide holds; convince us you're good your own way): why am i good at my class well if you didn't be good at your class or other classes over 5 years then there is something wrong at your play style. I am good as my class because im pretty competitive i like raiding by far so if i enjoy it why not focus on it and be the best at playing it. my played time is 390 days.

What do you consider the most significant pros and cons of your class/spec in the current state of affairs:

When approaching new content, a fight that both you and the raid will try for the first time, how do you prepare (be precise here, "I read tactics on internet" doesn't cut it; we seen our share of players who" knew tactics for all bosses" and then failed miserably in terms of actual preparations): Well i would first be prepared on the beta so then im ahead of most people. Then i would be looking up any tactics ive missing weather its 10man or 25man. ill read and watch videos even to fully understand the boss and the mechanics of the fight.

Tell us about a single fight where you had some particular assignment, what it was, how you approached it, what research did you do (a good example for dps players used to be Spine of Deathwing heroic). Assignments Like Doing Grip at the right time and very fast. getting the alma to the right HP before taking 9 bloods to the Tennon. Once we the tennon comes up you should have macros to pop all cooldowns with used! trinkets to burn the tennon down either in 1 hit or 2 hits smile.

Why are you applying to The Enigma Order, what made you choose us, when and where did you first hear about us: I didn't hear about you i looked your up myself on wowprogress and keeping an eye on some guilds on the progress to see how the guilds were getting on.

What do you expect from us, as a guild: I expect full focus on raiding heroics, respecting all guild members, Be ready for raiding on time, not to slack in raids like on trash and looking up tacts ect, and to have a good community smile

Please confirm that you have read and understood our rules and they are ok for you (yes, this is our way to ensure we're not asked somewhat silly questions that are already answered in writing at the Rules section of the forum): They are ok np

When unsure about any aspect of the game, be that tactics, class specific assignments, how do you proceed: Ill do my research like always so that's np

Why do you play WoW, what are your objectives, why commit more than 10 hours a week to a computer game: It's my hobby im a pc gamer so therefore im going to enjoy playing on the pc runs in the family, i also play other games but wow is my strongest game i play.

Is there anything else you would like to include that may assist your application.

I have been officers in some guilds, also i was a guild master of a heroic raiding guild that went pretty well. Been in many top world guilds so have alot of experience and skills to share with the guild.

Hardware/Connection (we assume your computer and connection are fit for raiding, only tell us about out of oridinary stuff):

CPU:  Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-2600K CPU @ 3.40GHz

CPU speed: 3.4 GHz over clocked to 4.8 GHz atm.

Ram: 8.2 GB

OS: Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate Edition (build 7600), 64-bit

Video Card: GeForce GTX 570

Mouse: Razer deather Adder

Headset: Triton 5.1

Internet connection is 100+ MEG Download and 8-9 Meg upload.

http://www.speedtest.bbmax.co.uk/result … v=17594613

#2 2012-10-24 23:36:14

Lamme
Guildmaster

Re: Looney Nightelf Rogue - declined

Thanks for the application. We will get back to you, but it will take a while, a few changes in the roster lately.

#3 2012-10-25 20:14:35

Lamme
Guildmaster

Re: Looney Nightelf Rogue - declined

Declined

Board footer