The Enigma Order

You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to The Enigma Order forums!

#1 2013-01-03 00:49:42

Mistytail
Guild Member
Registered: 2012-12-19
Posts: 6

PTR is up

Title says it all ^^

Offline

 

#2 2013-01-03 18:50:33

Divineholy
Guild Member
From: United Kingdom
Registered: 2011-11-28
Posts: 101

Re: PTR is up

and the best thing is you can move your ui from main wow to ptr instead of using default so good

Offline

 

#3 2013-01-03 19:25:55

Draken
Guild Member
From: Denmark
Registered: 2005-08-17
Posts: 1911

Re: PTR is up

Divineholy wrote:

and the best thing is you can move your ui from main wow to ptr instead of using default so good

That's pretty much always been possible, you just had to move your interface folder and some of the contents in the WTF folder over to the right places in the PTR client folder.


"You called down the thunder, now reap the whirlwind!"

"You got an organ going there, no wonder the sound has so much body!"

Offline

 

#4 2013-01-03 19:37:42

Tasteofdeath
Guild Member
From: Galashiels, Scotland
Registered: 2011-10-20
Posts: 516

Re: PTR is up

Draken wrote:

Divineholy wrote:

and the best thing is you can move your ui from main wow to ptr instead of using default so good

That's pretty much always been possible, you just had to move your interface folder and some of the contents in the WTF folder over to the right places in the PTR client folder.

It's best not to state the obvious to people from the UK they have a hard time to understand Rageo

Offline

 

#5 2013-01-03 20:24:43

ensiferrum
Uncertified member
Registered: 2010-06-17
Posts: 566

Re: PTR is up

Tasteofdeath wrote:

Draken wrote:

Divineholy wrote:

and the best thing is you can move your ui from main wow to ptr instead of using default so good

That's pretty much always been possible, you just had to move your interface folder and some of the contents in the WTF folder over to the right places in the PTR client folder.

It's best not to state the obvious to people from the UK they have a hard time to understand Rageo

Aint scotland a part of the UK together with Wales and Ulster? big_smile

Offline

 

#6 2013-01-04 02:07:57

Divineholy
Guild Member
From: United Kingdom
Registered: 2011-11-28
Posts: 101

Re: PTR is up

Yes ofc you can but somewhere in the line i had problems with it not anymore it work straight away

Offline

 

Board footer

Powered by PunBB
© Copyright 2002–2008 PunBB